On the mission

Summer Interpreter

I stood there thinking how did we managed to lose a very tall, handsome and a bit of childish person in the middle of Paris! Wasn’t he always Kris’s shadow? Haven’t they been called Taoris for nothing? Yes you heard me people actually ship those two together. Which makes it weird since Kris is kind of cold person. But I must say he treats panda boy like a brother. I even caught them holding hands before.  Xiumin said it’s normal and fans seemed to be happy about it too.

-          Aish this kid – Kris said in Chinese getting disapproving look from Suho.

-          Ok let’s split up – Suho said.

-          I will go with noona – butterfly boy said getting hold of my arm. Seriously for someone who looked so handsome he so often played like a kid.

-          Good call me too – added Luhan.

-          Ok Lay go with them. I will take Kai, D.O, Baekyun and Chanyeol. Kris take the rest.

-          Fine, we check the hotel first – agreed Kris.

-          We will check shops and you go this way – Suho stated like a real leader. I think it was first time actually when Kris wasn’t the authority.

I had a hard job. Trying to find lost little panda and having Mr cute, Mr nice and Kid with me. Just great. To addition manager called me, Kris and Suho already to make sure we won’t be out for to long as they have a schedule tomorrow. We all tried the best to play like everything is fine. To be honest I was terrified for Tao. Ok, he maybe knows the kung fu or whatever but if there were any crazy fans like the airport ones, he might be kidnapped by now. I read a bit recently about all this fan that followed their idol and did some extreme stuff to get noticed. I literally was afraid. Poor Tao. If something happened to him I will feel guilty.

-          Are you ok Noona? You look pale – said Sehun.

-          Yes I am just worried. Let’s go it’s getting dark.

Lay was going a bit in front with Sehun while Luhan, the pretty boy, stayed by my side.

-You are really worried about him don’t you? – Luhan looked at me with his big orbs.

 - Uhmmm , I am scared something happened to him. You know I have that urge to protect him. Well I feel like that towards you all. You know, all that crazy fans and all – I replied.

 - Not all fans are bad – he said. – It’s just sometimes we are really stressed. We don’t know what to do when it gets to extreme. I know Tao cried few times when he was stalked.

My heart sank hearing that. Now I really wanted to find him fast. We walked past people and buildings. I texted Kris and Suho but they didn’t have good news. Lay had been very quiet and I could tell he was worried too.

-          Excuse me – someone stopped me suddenly. It was old man, probably over forty, drank senseless. I could tell Luhan muscles went stiff as he watched him carefully. Lay and Sehun stopped when they heard some noises – Pretty lady leave that boy and come with real man.

 

He grabbed my arm. I tried to move. Sehun and Lay were suddenly on my side. People started to look at us. It was dark but I was worried it may lead to scandal. Luhan didn’t understand French but within a second his fingers entwined with mine. I looked at him shocked, being held by him and drunken man. Then Luhan turned to old man and said with broken English.

-          Please leave my little sister. Come on. – he said then pulled me of the man. I don’t think the old drunkie even understood what was going on when we walked off.

-          Thanks Oppa – I replied moving my brow slightly up with a smirk.

-          At least you finally called me oppa – he smiled.

-          Don’t get used to it. Anyway that was creepy.  – I tried to move my hand by Luhan didn’t let me go.

 

-          Hyung me too – he caught Luhan hands in his.

 

Lay rolled his eyes but followed his brothers and came to my other side.

-          Can I?  - he asked politely.

I smiled. I guess we probably looked like freaks but who cared. I checked messages. There was still nothing from other groups. Kris just left hotel reporting he wasn’t there and saying he needed to sneak past managers. We needed to hurry. I was getting more worried. We inspected all the roads I could think off. We couldn’t really ask anyone for help as we didn’t want to catch to much attention. It wouldn’t be nice to have a header in news “Exo loses one member in France”.

-          Guys do you think he is ok? – I asked seriously.

Like for a command both guys squeezed my hand

-          Don’t worry Noona, Tao is a ninja – Sehun danced smiling, however his smile didn’t reach his eyes. He was worried too.

We checked more alleys and few shops. My phone rang this time and I pulled my hand out of Lays. Someone I liked holding onto Luhan. But then who wouldn’t like, he was very beautiful creature.

-           Hello – It was Suho. – We found him.

-          Really? !  - I screamed. – he ok.

-          Is Tao ok? – Luhan asked and Sehun and Lay came closer.

-          He is fine we found him near Gucci store, eating a dinner with some Ahjuma.

-          Are you kidding me? – was a suddenly angry? Ok I was PMSing a bit but still. Maybe it was actually hard to control my mood swings.  – We will be there in a second.

I replied and hung up. I didn’t take time to explain. I grabbed Lays hand and just dragged Luhan, Sehun and Lay with me. I mean like literally. After a while I couldn’t catch a breathe but I was still pulling the boys.

-          Yah noona, stop or you will need a CPR soon – Sehun.

-          Shush Rainbow – I hissed.

-          Oi noona got scary – he didn’t say anything else as I gave him my “better be quiet look”.

Yes I was definitely PMS-ing. We finally found the Gucci store. Opossite was a little elegant café. The lights look beautiful. It looks like all boys had been there surrounding ahjuma and a familiar boy. I was happy suddenly. I mean I was more happy that I probably should. I freed myself from the boys and run towards unexpected Tao. He stood up for a second to fix his clothes or something and I totally used that opportunity to hug him. There was laud gasp around when I almost jumped on Tao.

-          Noona? Noona are you ok? – he asked slowly not moving. His arms were frozen by his sides. Yep, that was the moment when I should back off and apologise. But instead  I too a step back and ruffled his hair, then I hit his chest.

-          You silly kid you know how worried I was?

-          Sorry? – Tao looked confused.

-       You   are overreacting – stated Kai coldly.

I stopped for a second, took a big breath and looked around. All guys were looking at me like I was a new species in a local ZOO. Kris did this thing with his brew that said “Are you insane?”. My face went hot, I felt all the blood from my body coming to my head. I need to learn to control my mood around this boys. I put my head down.

-          Lets go back to the hotel – I said quietly. It’s better to stay quiet.

-          Don’t worry – Luhan whispered to my ear while passing by.

We all moved ourselves to the hotel. As soon as we walked in we noticed managers.

-          I will distract them – said Kris.

Haven’t they been adult? Why they need to sneak around managers. But then did I want to risk it to find out? Boys one by one were sneaking pass. It was funny how coordinated they have been. It’s like they have been one, like they read their minds. D.O came to my side.

-          Come on – he pulled me with him.

I looked at Luhan then, who was already walking down the corridor with rest of boys. Damn even his back looked amazing. Wait what was a I thinking?

We walked into the hotel and first thing that I did was grabbed my stuff and jumped under the shower. I needed to be faster than boys. And it was good idea to hide there for a while anyway.

When I came out Sehun and Luhan were in the room. Luhan was concentrating on new Rubiks cube he received as gift recently and Sehun was checking one of his websites. Where was everyone else? And then there was one more little thing that caught my attention and left me breathless. Both guys were sitting on the bed with no shirt on…