Home Town

Summer Interpreter

It was weird but first time we stayed in doorms. Manager decided it was safer than any hotel which fans easily could fine. It was great to recognize very familiar place of mine. I could really stay at my apartment if not the fact boys might needed me. England supposed to be one of the longest stops. They planned concert, fanmeeting, conference, tv appearance… I knew they will be exhausted again. As usual we had some time before which was two days. After that they had schedule after schedule through whole London experience. I was hoping that I might have a time to meet my friend somehow, since I didn’t even know she came back from Korea. But then it were boys who talked to her these days. I feel like they used my phone more than I did. Maybe they liked it since it was Suho’s choice. I wasn’t sure. After not so pleasant airport even my knees were in pain. But as I wasn’t the only one injured I didn’t plan to complain.

We arrived at nice place far away from central London. I knew slightly that area but the doorms where located in a bit hidden place. It was perfect. Small house with a two big rooms, kitchen, bathroom and apparently training room. It was space rented for celebrities when they needed private time before concerts or other events. We guessed we will have to sleep in one room while managers in the other. Rest of the staff were staying in a hotel nearby. Only two managers stayed at the doorms as for some reason they didn’t think boys need such a care. Like please, they like little kids sometimes. But as usual I knew I will end up being a mother for them all.

-          Noona – Sehun called while hugging Luhan from the back. To be honest I got used to that sight by now. – Are your knees ok?

-          Yes Sehun-ah , thank you – I responded smiling lightly.

-          I told you so hyung – he whispered to Luhan loud enough for me to hear.

-          Shush – Lulu put a finger on his lips and then they both walked off to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes, those kids. Most of the boys decided to take a nap. I could imagine how they felt. Especially after what happened. Tao was currently asleep hugging Kris. Suho had his head placed on Chens lap. Kai, Lay, Chanyeol and Beakhyun were snuggled next to each other like there wasn’t enough space in the room. They just all lied on the floor with heads on the bags. I sighed slightly tired to. Xiumin and D.O sat next to me.

-          Is it ok D.O? – I touched plaster on his head lightly.

-          Yes, thank you. It was… crazy back there.

-          Yes. But Ashley you know something could happened to you… - Xiumin said quietly.

-          Well I was worried – I responded.

-          Please don’t do that again. Its to dangerous, we will be fine – he said not making me feel better at all. – And Ashley?

-          Yes?

-          When will you finally call me oppa? – Xiumin smiled, making a baby face. He really didn’t look older than me at all.

I sighed. Why all of them keep asking me to call them that?

-          Please? – he made a cute aegyo.

-          You cannot say no, noona – D.O winked.

-          Im only doing it so you can stop using that on me – I frowned a little. – Oppa.

The smile on his face couldn’t be brightest. You would think he won the lottery.   I need to say I felt very comfortable around both of boys. They gave me that brotherly feeling and it was easy to just talk to them. I don’t even remember when I started to doze off. I remember hand moving my head till it rested comfortably. Someone was singing silently making me dream wonderful dreams.

 

-          Yah sleepy head – Kris hit my head with someone’s hoodie.

-          What happened to jagiya – I responded annoyed that he disturbed my dream.

-          I think she liked it  - it was Kai trying to be funny.

-          Get changed or whatever girls do, I have spoken with manager, we can go out tonight. We just need to stay from to popular places – he said smirking.

I yawed. Suho gave me that “ I am sorry for that animal” look. I was so tired that I almost walked in on Luhan in the bathroom. Cheeky little thing didn’t even close the door. Maybe he wanted to be seen. Good that shower had that funny glass in the middle so I could only see back of his head. It was quite funny how suddenly I could recognize him by his head.

I walked out quietly to meet many giggles. They of course knew everything and kept quiet to see my reaction.

-          Nothing to see – I giggled and they burst out even more.

When Lulu came out of the bathroom he seemed confused at sudden commotion in the room. I took a shower making sure I locked the door in the bathroom in a case someone wanted to shower together.

When I finished I made sure I had a nice make up and was well dressed. We have been in my city, I already felt good. We decided to go get some food and then split after the dinner. And that’s what we did. I ended up going with Luhan, Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun , D.O, Xiumin and Kai. Kris took another group. Managers left after dinner. I had to make sure that boys will get to the dorms ok. Sometimes I thought I was a manager and nanny for them. But I cannot say I didn’t enjoy spending time between handsome boys. We went to one of my favourite pubs. I knew people there and I was sure we will have a few drinks, play pool and just have a laugh. It was one of this small places.

-          Hey Ash… Who are they? – Max, security guy I knew for ages asked eyeing six boys. – Are they bothering you?

-          No – I laughed.  – my new job remember.

-          Aren’t you supposed to be interpreter for like Chinese group or something?

-          Korean – Chinese – I corrected. – Well I am kind of nanny too.

He giggled and let us pass, which was good idea considering it was starting to rain a bit. Boys took the hid down as there have been many people inside and hidden in the dark corner of second room that had a pool table there. Suho asked me meantime for my phone making some excuse. Since I got it from him it was only fair enough to lend it to him. I walked to the bar leaving celebrities sitting alone.

-          Hey Mark – I said.

-          Ash? – tall blonde guy greeted me with a hug. – Minnie told me you will be back for few days. You should call.

-          Well I am not alone – I gestured faces in the back.

-          Are they actually famous – he asked looking at them curiously.

-          I guess – I smiled. I knew Mark for few years now. He always like my best friend aka Minnie  but never told her actually.  – Can you sort us some drinks, you know mine as usual  - I winked.

-          Can we have this noona – it was Sehun staying now by my side.

He showed me some random colourful drink. And some Vodka. I had many Polish friends since my parents were there now so I knew what it can do to them. But never less I agreed.

-          You want me to add to a tab? – Mark asked.

-          Knowing my luck, someone will sort it – I looked at Suho who was smiling at me and then my phone.

-          You already too their hearts – Mark laughed.

I returned to the boys. We started to play pool and drinking. I wasn’t winning at all. Then from nowhere my friend burst in to the pub. She looked tired like she was running here.

-          Min what are you doing here? – I asked.

-          I was invited by Suho  - she grinned.

That explained why he wanted my phone. We all sat together. There were drink after drink and it started to get late. My vision started to blur slowly and not only mine. Min who was superexcited from the meeting was already half asleep. As the bar supposed to be closed we made our way to move. As mark was living next to Min and often took her home he offered once again to take care of her. Surprisingly m friend was ecstatic about it or simply drunk, I wasn’t sure. When we left it was still raining a bit and to our unluckiness there was no taxi around. I think there had to be some accident there. I was our of my mind giggling helplessly. And when Chanyeol offered me a piggy back ride I was more than happy to take an offer. I hugged him closely inhaling his scent.

-          Yah Channie – I said giggling – You quite cute you know.

Why suddenly I thought it was a good idea to say that?

-          Noona ha ha , you are funny – said Sehun giggling while Luhan seemed unhappy.

-          Whats wrong Lulu? – I asked.

He didn’t say anything. To make our night even worse the rain got very strong. Our idea to catching some taxi was unsuccessful so far. I wondered how late it actually was. And then that brilliant idea popped to my mind.

-          Let’s go to my place – I said – its not far.

It really wasn’t. That’s why I knew this pub so well. It was in my neighbourhood. It was raining very badly by now. I was soaking wet. I hugged more to Chanyeol feeling a little cold. It was only then when Xiumin put his jacket on my shoulders. He was a real sweetheart in the group. We passed few houses trying not to get any attention which was difficult considering D.O and Suho dancing on the street. When we finally got to my apartment I was glad. My ride finished and I was placed on my two own feet.  Good I always kept spare key at the reception of the building. Yes, this building had a little reception. There was one problem however. I couldn’t fit the key, into the lock. It became to blurry for me. Warm hand rested on mine. I looked up.

-          An angel – I giggled.

-          You are so drunk  - said Lulu, putting his arm around me to steady me.

-          Home – I said as soon as we walked in.

I left guys in my main room and went quickly to my bedroom. I changed clothes into some sweats. Someone knocked in the door.

-          Ne?

I asked sitting on my bed.

-          Are you ok? – It was Suho looking all concerned and sitting beside me. I looked at him. He was very very handsome and soaking wet. Before I could stop myself I took a hand and ruffled through his hair. He started at me the whispered quietly. – I called Kris hyung and told him where we are. He said they will pick us up in few hours as they went to a club.

-          Ne – I smiled moving my hand again – so wet – I whispered.

I remembered I had some shirts from last even we have been doing with Min. There were different sizes but they were all pink. Even that I gave them all to Suho.

-          Come on lets get you guys changed.

We went back to living room only to find guys with an opened bottle of my secretly hidden alcohol.

-          Who was in my kitchen? – I asked trying to look serious.

-          Channie  hyung – giggled Sehun.

-          Shall we play truth or dare? – Chanyeol asked.

I sat on sofa. They always insisted on this one game. But this time due to amount of alcohol in my blood I agreed.

-          Ahh guys, change in that – Suho said throwing pinky shirts.

-          Hyung it’s pink…. – noticed Sehun.

-          But it’s dry – Suho responded.

-          Ne hyung.

I sat on sofa totally not aware that they not planning to leave to change.Chanyeol smirked. Suddenly one by one they started taking off they jumpers and hoodies. I got surrounded by very handsome men shirtless. I gulped. Before I managed to turn around someone covered my eyes with hands. The culprit hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. Warm air started tickling my ear when he whispered.

-          You would like to see to much babe.

I would recognize this voice everywhere. Instead of fighting the culprit I relaxed, rested my back on his chest and sighed. Alcohol was controlling my body. Even so I wasn’t totally drunk, my perspective changed and barriers had been broken.

-          But I want to see you the most, Lulu Oppa – I smiled.