On the run

Summer Interpreter

When we arrived at the tube station and were waiting for the train boys started to gain a bit of interested from few girls standing not far from us. I was eyeing them slowly still a bit in shock after my sudden outburst of tears earlier. I could smell trouble in the air. They started to whispere, text and point fingers for each of the boy one by one. Two minutes between trains seemed like ages. We finally heard a train upcoming. I sighed hoping we will manage to get away. Those girls seemed to be around sixteen. I got more stressed when I heard “Its Exo, I am telling you. Look this is Kris Oppa”. I agree twelve boys with hoodies and sunglasses not always looked like a bad boys. Train stopped, evidently full of people. Door opened and we all started to crumble in there was no possibility to squeeze in. And then something else happened. It was me, Baekhyun and Chen still waiting. Tao was currently forcing his way in holding my arm. From a corner I noticed a group of girls approaching. As soon as they noticed as there they started running towards us.

-          Oppa wait!  - We heard.

Baekhyun and Chen gulped. I looked at it all in horror. D.O and Lay who currently were squeezed gave me that “O ” look. I wasn’t to good at making decisions under pressure. But then we could stay and guys more likely would be injured by twenty loud chicks or we could run.  People were looking in our direction now. Everything was happening in slow motion, like in movies. I could see those girl coming closer with unnatural speed.

-          Chen, grab her – I managed to register before my arm was in contact with someone’s hand and I involuntarily was dragged in opposite direction that the crowd.

-          Faster – cried Baekhyun.

I would never think that fragile Chen can run like a pro. I guess that was survival instinct. I really tried my best, but let’s face it I always at PE. At some point my second arm got occupied and now Baekhyun was asking people on escalator to move. Even so his voice was urgent he stayed polite. More over he used English. It did sound as “ Please fast, in hurry, sorry” But most people just moved. I guess they have been motivated by  “Oppa! It’s Chen Oppa!  oppa Yah!”.

I couldn’t catch my breath. We have been now back on the station. We stopped only for a moment. Baekhyun looked frantically. Girls has been now on the escalators. My legs moved again. I have been dragged outside and then we run around and has been inside again, just on the other side.

-          Yah Bacon! Wrong Way! – I used the nickname his fans used often online.

He rolled his eyes, exchanged meaning look with Chen which I didn’t understand and I was pulled in the door that explained that it was space for men. What the heck?! They run passed some men who rather not surprised  were already inside and pushed me behind the wooden door. I was in state of anger, shock and pure confusion. They didn’t just dragged me to male toilet’s are they? I looked at the wooden door, small around was horrible and there were strange marks on the walls, like you know artistic visions similar to those that Kris always puts on his weibo. Yes, I managed to check his skills there too.

-          Chen, Baek let me… - I wanted to scream by Baek, even so he was rather tiny put his hand over my mouth. I was like a sandwich. I could tell men were zipping they trousers in super fast tempo and were leaving.

-          Hmmm..Bae.. – I tried to say something.

-          Shhhh – he said near my ear.

Why I always ended up with weird situations while I am around them. My phone started to ring and with a speed of light Chen put hand into my side pocket, pulled it out and shut down. And I thought he was such an innocent person who would be afraid to touch a women but his swift movement proved me wrong. Wonder what else I was wrong about.  Suddenly the door opened.

-          Hello? – I girls voice asked  -Oppa?

-          You stupid – there was another voice – I told you we all saw them running outside.

-          But what if they just pretended  - she was a smart one. – Ouch.

-          Hurry we still can find them.

The door closed and I realized my breath that I didn’t notice I held.

-          You know if not the event before I would find this situation interesting – stated Baekhyun coming a bit closer and winking.

That woken me up. They were both to close. Now I knew why those men weren’t surprised. They thought there will be some action. My hand made movement by itself and landed on Baekhyun’s head.

-          Ouch, did you just hit an idol – he said rubbing his head.

-          You didn’t noticed? You want me to do it again so you will be more convinced? – I barked when he finally removed hand from my mouth.

-          I am sorry I am sorry I was only kidding  - he said putting his hands up. Chen was only giggling behind me.

-          You don’t laugh, just check the situation – I said rising my brew.

-          Yes Sir – he said in English and slowly walk out. It was good that this “personal space” wasn’t fully cover with wood or my claustrophobia would kick in ages ago.

AS soon as Chen was gone I felt hands on my hips.

-          Seriously Baek? – I asked looking at him with “move this hands or I will knock you out” face.

-          Fine… I wanted to try how Luhan hyung does, and Xiumin.

-          Xiumin? – I asked.

-          Yeah, he was holding your hands and all….

-          True but, he does not hit on me like you are – I laughed.

-          True – he giggled in response.

-          Clear – said Chen and we finally walk out of the smelly space.

-          Let’s quickly catch another Train, but lets go different route – I said and we all moved back down towards the next line.

I hated tube. I always imagine something will be broken and I will be stuck there. So I didn’t look forward to getting in. Especially at this time all trains were packed. I pulled my phone out. There was miscall from Suho, but I knew down here it was pointless to try to call.

-          I got call from Kris Hyung – said Baek.

-          I got one from Luhan – said Chen.

They were worried for sure. We eyed the situation. There was no young girls around. The train arrived within few seconds and the door opened. Chen walked in first, then me and Baek. After us there was another ten people. I was already uneasy. We were literally like a matches in a box. I had my back on Chens chest and Baekhyun had his head inches from mine. He moved it a bit to right to make it less awkward. I was starting to panic.

-          Baek I need to get out, fast – I said.

He looked at my face and realization hit him. We jumped out on next station. When I was finally out, I collected myself and dried the tears that were already on the corner of my eyes. I looked at the station – it was not far from Victoria Station. We could walk there. And that’s what we did. When we went outside, we have been moving quickly. My phone rang again.

-          Hello – I said.

-          Ash?You ok? Where is Baekhyun and Chen?

-          They with me Suho oppa – I replied.

-          Oppa? – Chen smirked and I hit him with my elbow.

-          I can hear him, glad you are ok.

-          Yeah we managed to escape. Where are you?

-          We are in pub next to the Wax museum. Do you want to meet us here? – he asked still a bit concern.

-          Yeah but we might grab some food on a way because I am starving.

-          You can come here and eat with us since I am paying as usual – he said on the end of the line.

-          We are fine. Thanks.

Baekhyun followed Luhan previous behaviour and snatched my phone.

-          Don’t worry hyung. We will have a little date with our interpreter  - he s irked and hung.

-          Baekhyun-ah – I heard faintly on the other line when Bacon.

I got text from Luhan asking if I was really ok and telling me to hurry. Ah those kids!

-          Come on noona – Baek said to me and my eyes widen.

-          Since when I am your noona?

-          From now, right Chen?

I was wondering if it was really Chen who was called by fans as the trolling one, since Baekhyun seemed much more crazy. Saying that, at this moment Chen pulled out his mobile, stopped some people asked in something. Well he was mostly talking with hands…. They smiled. He stood up next to me, pulled Baek and smiled.

-          Say Kimchi – he said and the old lady took a picture.

We haven’t been on a trip right now. Rest of infamous Exo were waiting for us, I was hungry and they decided to take photos. Like seriously? And I still had to find the kissing culprit.

We decided not to eat alone at the end and we took a bus.

-          Do you have a boyfriend – Chen asked suddenly out of blue.

-          Why do you want to know Chen? – I replied.

-          Chen Chen likes you – Baek laughed earning a hit from brown haired boy.

-          Just because Lulu Hyung… and few other members wanted to know….

-          Like who – I asked trying to catch him on lying.

-          I heard Tao asking – ah this panda…. – Lay and D.O to said you are pretty, and Xiumin.. even Suho hyung…

-          You have nothing better to talk about ?– I asked, but wait… Xiumin? D.O? Suho? Lulu? They all have been with me that night.

-          Well you are a girl its natural…. – Baek replied.

-          Thanks but as far as I know you have million girls who would jump under the bus for your attention.

-          Its scary actually you know – Chen said.

-          I know – I sighed.

-          So? – baek asked.

-          So what? – I asked back going out of bus.

-          Boyfriend? – Chen chipped in again.

-          No – I said fast and hurry up towards pub before they will ask me any other unusual question.