Games

Summer Interpreter

What the heck was going on? Something wasn’t right. Sehun looked at me with one eye then go back to looking at the website. It was like he was checking my reaction. If that was a case then I decided to show them I can also play this strange game whatever that was. I took a sit between them.

-          What are you doing boys? – I asked.

They looked at each other. Luhan straighten a bit like he was trying to show off his muscles. Come on I could see how was not only beautiful but also had great body. I couldn’t say anything bad about the youngest neither. But since it seemed fishy to me I moved closer to Luhan who was sorting out Rubiks cube around six time. Obsessed with it much?

-          Oppa – I whispered teasingly in his ear – Can you teach me?

True was I had no clue what I was doing. I think I heard a little giggle’s but I ignored it. Sehun seemed like he was looking at Luhan from time to time and corner of his lips moved up.

-          Errrrm….Sure – he replied after clearing his throat.

I moved even closer and slowly moved my hands over his taking the cube. I used to play with that when I was younger. My dad was fun of anything strange and Rubiks cube was one of his favourites. I wasn’t even half that fast as Luhan but I knew the basic. Lulu started getting more and more nervous were my arm started to touch his side.

-          Oppa? – I wanted to tease a bit more when doors opened and Kris stepped in.

-          What the hell?! – he was shocked.

-          Hyung what are you doing here? – Sehun seemed surprised.

-          What do you mean? I only went to speak to managers. And why the hell are you half ?! Ash? –He gave me “WTF” look like  did something dirty.

Then the other doors, who apparently were leading to another room, which I didn’t know opened and 9 people fell to the floor. Poor Xiumin got squashed at the bottom. Chen didn’t have easier as he was on top of him.

Kris and I look on them then at each other and then at Lulu and Sehun.

-          So who will tell me what was that about? – I stood up putting my hands on my hips.

-          Tao will! – Baekhyun stated.

-          Why me?! – Tao protested.

-          You are the youngest!

-          I am not!

-          Well we had a bet noona – D.O said  - And it looks like I won.

-          Bet?  - Kris didn’t seem impressed.

-          We bet your reaction on seeing HunHan shirtless? – Kai said matter of fact.

-          Huh?  - It’s all I could say.

-          Well Lay didn’t bet at all. But I bet you will be embarrassed will either shout on them to dress or go out. Most of us did – Kai smirked.

-          You tested her? – Kris asked. I thought he will scold them. – Well she look rather comfortable around him – he gave me funny look – so you lost.

-          I didn’t – shouted proudly D.O

-          Ok, you had fun, now we have rest of evening for ourselves but we need to be up early. We have rehearsal early morning, then press conference and then a concert.

It seemed like kids just lost their lollipop as their faces went from bubbly to “we know, we know”. But then Tao’s face brithen up.

-          Can we play through or dare? – Not again…. What dares they want to play anyway? It’s not like they can do anything that would damage their reputation.

-          No – Kris replied.

-          Why not hyung? You have something to hide? – Sehun giggled and Kris rolled his eyes.

I was praying for them to give up but most guys thought it will be great idea. Me and Kris however didn’t want part in it. On the other side we both knew if all will do, we will have to agree. That what teams do. And in the end, we decided to give it a try.

-          Tao is obsessed with that game since he started reading fanfictions…. – Luhan said to me and pillow hit his head.

-          Yah!

I sat next to D.O and Lay. Lay seemed always so quiet and I realized I never spoken to him for to long really. I smiled at him. We were sitting all around the room. Rules were easy. Rock papers scissors game supposed to determined who will be asked the question. Person who was the winner was the one who would ask. I knew I probably didn’t want to face any dare since there were twelve boys with me. And thinking it’s because of fanfictions even made my concern worse. First was Chen asking Tao. Panda, as brave as he is he took a dare. Chen smirked asking him to go to managers and do aegyo to them, asking if he can sleep with them tonight. We knew they most likely will say no anyway but whole idea was quite funny. Then it was Sehun and Kris.

-          Hyung.. what do you think about Ashley? – he asked as Kris chosen a truth.

-          Yah! Don’t get me involved – I protested.

-          I think she is a girl and she is great with languages.

-          But I wanted to ask if you like her? – Sehun added.

-          Sorry already responded to your question – his voice was stable and indifferent.

Then I lost. The winner was Tao. What the panda could ask? It was obvious I will choose truth.

-          Do you like any of us – he winked.

-          Yes  - I replied simply. Well that was truth, I liked all of them. Even that cold Kris.

-          Who do you like the most? – he added his eyes sparkling awaiting for some scandal.

I smirked.

-          I am sorry but I already answered a question – I used Kris excuse. Kris smirked at me.

There were few more rounds. I found out some pretty embarrassing stories. And then something happened. Luhan lost and Lay was giving a dare. I was pretty sure it will be easy. But then Lay expression turned. He looked at Luhan then me.

-          I want you to seduce noona…

There was a gasp and giggles and I wanted to protest when Luhan with one swift movement sat next to me. I was thinking Kris will stop it but his expression didn’t change much. I actually started thinking he loosen up a bit and started to enjoy.

Lulu was blowing air onto my ear sending shivers through my body. Then he did similar movement to the one when I was stressed. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. His eyes were dark and big and his face perfect as always. I knew why so many fangirls compared him to an angel. He was so pretty.

-          Sweety – he used English … wait did he speak english? And why so suddenly I couldn’t look away. He moved his other hand over my arm and moved closer. His lips were so tempting. I felt his breath on my skin. I stopped controlling my own body and gave in. When I leaned in closing eyes he moved away. I could hear cheering and giggles. I lost. I wanted to kiss him. My face went hot.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

-          Don’t worry he can seduce even us – Lay whispered to my ear.

That wasn’t funny! Aish! After few more rounds everyone forgot or that was what I thought. There were more funny dares like Hunhan supposed to hug a lot each other during tomorrows fanmeeting… I bet fans would be extremely happy about it. After a while we abounded the game and just were laughing at stupid memories. It was nice to feel like I finally fully belonged to their group. Then there was silly argument between boys and Kris. They said he can’t be fun and then they were talking about dares. I tried to stop that unnecessary argument and got involved in it along the way. I didn’t know at that time what the outcome would be.

-          You really say you can do any bet? – Suho teased.

-          Sure – he responded.

-          So If I will give you one now you will do it?

-          Guys – I begged.

-          Yeah.

-          Fine I got one for you.

I didn’t like what I heard after that.

-          You need to treat Ashley as your girlfriend through all visit in France. I mean she calls you oppa, you call her jagiya. Not around fans of course. But then you will have to stay nice. And when we in the hotel and members are around you need to hold hands. If you win I will take any punishment you will decide.

I wanted to say something, like why am I involved in their stupid games.

-          Hell….. – but I was interrupted by Kris who caught my hand.

-          Deal!  - Kris said.

Wait what?

-          Let’s prove them the point, jagiya – he said to me like it was simple request.

I didn’t say anything. I didn’t protest at the end. Why? I didn’t know. I stood still shocked when Chanyeol preannounced us a couple.

All I did was dragged Kris to the bathroom.

-          Are you crazy?! – I asked

-          No. I will prove my point. Why are you scared?

He was teasing me, daring me. Damn I hate when people challenge me.

-          No.  – I found myself reply.

We came  out hand in hand, smiling. My pride and desire to win was always getting better of me. I looked at Luhan.  Let’s win the bet!