Girlfriend

Summer Interpreter

-          We should go to bed. We have a dance practice early tomorrow – said Suho looking rather tired today. His smile didn’t reach his eyes as usual for some reason.

-          Yes. Ah as part of the deal you two – said Chanyeol pointing at me and Kris – should share a bed.

-          No… What no!  - I protested. – I don’t think in Korea girlfriends do that openly – I tried to find some smart solution to the request.

-          We are in Europe noona – said Kai, who normally was very distant smiling at Kris now. I guess he liked to annoy his hyung. I glared at Kris looking for a way out of the whole situation but he didn’t say anything just hold on to my hand.

Luhan was looking at us from time to time with that good looking face of his. I swear when he did that I was melting. I never really liked pretty boys but it was something in him, maybe that innocence, that was forcing me to think about him. My fake boyfriend however was opposite than pretty boy. He was tall and his eyes had that mysterious cold glare that could scare anyone. I could never read his expression and it worried me I guess. It made me confused how he agreed to be the boyfriend while few days ago he told me to be careful, as they are all only guys. I sighed when I changed into my sleeping sweats and looked into the bed I supposed to stay in tonight as Kris’s girlfriend. Normally if next to me would be hot guys like that I would be more t han happy, but here it was dangerous. First thing we could be caught by managers second If fans will find out, I will be officially dead.

-          You are not sleeping tonight, jagiya? – said Kris in English adding “jagiya” at the end. I could hear sneers from other beds.

I gave Kris “don’t even try to do anything” look and hopped into bed. He switched off the lights after putting his alarm on and the room flood darkness. I felt bed moved when my boyfriend took place next to me.

-          Don’t worry  - he whispered to my ear – I know you would prefer the deer but let’s just get over with.

-          What do you… - he disturbed me by putting his finger on my mouth .

-          Don’t worry. Just let them have their fun.

Since when Kris knew how to have fun? Since I was with them all the time he never joked or took part in any silly behaviour, always guarding s.  I my side and closed my eyes. I felt arms pulling towards me.

-          Kris, what the hell? – I whispered.

-          Just get on with it – he answered.

I can’t say I didn’t enjoy. Well what girl in right mind would mind to be held to sleep by gorgeous guy? But it could be a problem. He was world popular and I will be gone in few weeks. But this time I just let go and took that moment for myself. I drifted off to sleep in warm embrace.

 

-          Ahhh look at lovebirds – I heard familiar voice and opened my eyes. Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin and Kai stood above me and smirk.

-          Yah! What are you staring at  - I said hugging my pillow. I really wanted a bit more sleep.

-          Comfortable? – Kris said. His voice was surprisingly close. I looked in the sound of my voice just to find out I was lying on the side with my head on Kris’s chest holding tightly onto him while his arms were snuggling me. I was ashamed a bit but it was warm and comfortable. Also remembering suddenly about the bet I decided to show the guys what I can do. Two can play the same game. I also decided something else. I wanted to get revenge on Luhan who played with me last night. I wasn’t only sure if I can pull it off since I never practiced flirting.

-          Yes Oppa, very – I smiled and didn’t move.

Guys made surprised sound. Luhan eyes scanned line of my body and landed on my arms hugging his band mate. I smiled and winked at him. His face was surprised but he smiled a bit.

-          I am going to take shower.Wait… Tao isn’t in there right?

All boys giggled at my statement. I got up and took fast hot shower. I dried my hair while boys  were also getting ready. It was 5am and we needed to leave. I wasn’t sure why I had to attend their dance practice but also I didn’t want to be left behind. I kind of liked to be part of the group.

We arrived at the dancing studio, rent by the company about 5.30am. It was still quiet on the streets. But building was surrounded by some fans who, looks like it knew exactly were boys will be. I got pushed between Kai, Luhan, D.O and Suho once again when leaving a van just to be safe from a crowd. Luhan was suddenly grabbed by one of the fans and almost landed on the floor. I caught his hand and hold myself onto Kai to stead the grip. Kai wasn’t sure exactly what’s going on since I just randomly touched him which I never did before. But when he looked to the side he smiled and helped me to pull Luhan back.

-          Thanks – Luhan said in Chinese still holding my hand.

It took him around 30 seconds to realize what will happen when fan will notice the skinship and broke the contact. We entered to the building.

-          How the heck they knew you will be here – one of manager said angrily.

-          I don’t know hyung – responded Suho.  – But then they always know. They better than FBI I swear.

-          Yeah remember two months ago when we have been promoting in Korea? – it was Xiumin – they went past security after fan meeting and one fan followed Kai to the bathroom. Since then we never can go alone.

-          Are you serious? Why would they do that? – I asked seriously. Sure I read about sasaeng fans but taught it was a bit exaggerating.

-          We got used to it by now. There are just fans who well… kind.. of saying their life depends on them seeing us.  At the beginning we taught it was cute but sometimes it becomes hard.  – D.O said. I think it was the longest sentence he said to me.

-          I can’t say I know how you feel. Sorry. – I said. That was truth. I couldn’t imagine how it is to be stalked on every move you make.

-          It’s ok. We have a lot of freedom while on this tour – Luhan smiled to me.

We entered dancing studio. It wasn’t the first one I was in. I used to dance but that was years ago. It was hard to keep up with lessons when we have been moving a lot. I sighed at the memory.

-          Ok boys. You know what to do. Kris and Suho know the schedule. I will see you later. Ah Ashley I should tell you before that you can take time off. – said manager.

-          It’s fine. Do you mind if I stay?

-          No it’s fine. See You later – he said and left.

I sat in the corner.

-          Jagiya can you help us with the music – said Kris and winked. Seriously that playful side of him scared me more than the cold one.

I went over to the music player and clicked the right button. Music started and guys went into position forming tree. I remembered that from the concert. The song had some strange lyrics but choreography was amazing. I stood behind them trying to imitate some movements. I turned around so I can see myself in the mirror. I missed dancing. I remember how it used to make me feel free. I closed my eyes and just did random dance towards the music. Someone grabbed by hips and I quickly opened my eyes. In mirror behind me stood Luhan.

-          Yah! Leave my girlfriend alone and go back practice – Kris said but there was no anger in his voice.

I turned around and faced the most pretty face I ever seen. I wanted to do first move towards my plan of revenge. I pulled myself closer to him, then blew a bit of an air on his neck. He didn’t move surely not expecting my reaction.

-          Thanks for a short lesson Lulu.

I moved away smirking. I will show him that he shouldn’t tease me.

-          Noona you should dance with us – Sehun brightened up.

-          Thanks Sehun-ah but you are all doing great job without me. Maybe next time. I will go and grabbed breakfast for you guys.

With that I left looking for a way to sneak out of the dancing studio and walk past the crowd of fangirls. I knew it may not be easy.

-          I will go with you – said Lay catching up with me.

-          It’s fine anyway you need a practice.

-          It’s ok Suho and Kris said it’s fine since I am second best dancer here.

How he could just miss his practice? What if manager will find out? What if it will get me in trouble.

-          Don’t worry. Manager hyung won’t mind. We always sneak out of practice to get some food.  – he smiled.

-          Ok then but how you want to hide from them – I said pointing towards the door behind which were many fans still waiting.

-          I have an idea – he smirked showing off his dimples, grabbed my arm and pulled me towards fire exit door.

I faced palmed myself. Why didn’t I think of it before?