Hola!

Summer Interpreter

As soon as we left the plane sun hit us hard. Well at least me.  I shouldn’t wear jacket I guess. We walked in to the airport and we could already hear fangirls. It’s like whenever doors opened you could feel tickling of fear on your skin. It looked like everyone knew the band except me. I guess I will need to google them tonight. I sighed when the doors have been even closer. Security and managers went to the side’s to take care of members. I was a bit on the side and almost at the end of formation. As soon as the door opened I couldn’t hear much. It was terrifying experience.

-          Oppa I love you! – Shouted one girl in English.

-          Saranghae! – there was Korean.

After that as soon as any of the member smiled they made horrible sound that could almost break glass and started moving forward. They all held camera’s, phone’s and banners. All of those poor lost girls tried to had a pick on their idol. Whole formation started to get squeezed and I found hard to breathe. One of the girls grabbed my jacket trying to walk pass me towards Kung Fu Panda guy. Within second I lost my way and got confused. Some girls even started to grab my hair and push pass. I have never been so stressed and scared in my life. For a minute I was wondering if I will be ok…. Then I was thinking what managers of someone like Justin Bieber may think? But seeing that reaction made me realized how crazy obsessive fans can be. I was shouting in English and Spanish asking them to let me pass, but they just kept crashing one me. I felt like crying at this moment. Then someone grabbed me.

-          Noona come here – cutie pushed me between him and Lu – guy and the one with colourful hair. They surrounded me, protecting me. Behind me was Kris now and I practically was leaning on his chest, crowed was pushing so hard. Lu guy extended his right hand to the back grabbing my hand while cutie took the other.

I was saved but wondering how they can be used to all that attention and madness.

As soon as we have been out of the building, there was a bit more space as security put barriers near the bus. Thy let go of my hands probably not wanting press to made some scandal out of it, which was fine with me. We may had more space but flashes were everywhere blinding me and screams when so painful for my ears. Now I knew why famous people wear sunglasses in places like that.

When  finally got to the bus, I went to far back and hidden there. I could feel tears in my eyes. What did I get myself into? That crazy fans almost got me bald and ripped my cloths off!

-          Noona are you ok? – asked cutie with concerned eyes.

I looked up at him and noticed most of members eyes were on me. On the other side managers took front seat and pretended that nothing happened.

-          I am ok. Thank you…… - That again, I didn’t remember his name. – Cutie-I said and slapped myself in my mind.

-          I’m Chen but you can call me Cutie – He chuckled. From now on, when we going through crowed stay between us ok?

I nodded. My body was still shaking.  Panda boy sat on my left, Lu and butterfly guy, the one with colour hair on my right. Rest of them sat in front of me.

-          Ashley? – Manager called me and I stood up from my place and went to front. The bus was already on the road but you still could hear the screams.

-          We are going to the hotel then you will have to take care of the guys. Do some activity with them but try to stay away from to many people. Tomorrow we have rehearsal early morning then fan sign and fan meeting. In the evening there will be a concert. Tomorrow you will have to be with them all the time. Also just to tell you in advance. There were no single rooms available at the hotel so you will have to stay in the room with three boys.

I nodded that I understood but all I could think of is What the hell? No rooms? I am a girl! How I can sleep in a room full of hormonal boys?! I went back to my sit just to find Panda boy playing game on his mobile and other two boys fast asleep hugging each other.  I started to wonder if they were gay or something.

-          They are not – answer my question guy around my height with bleached very short hair. – we just get along well that’s all.

-          Are you a mind reader – I joked.

-          No I am a healing unicorn – He answered seriously making me chuckle.

 

Hotel was away from main part of Barcelona and I liked it.  It also seemed like company managed to hold this place as a secret because I didn’t notice any crazy girls around. We walked in to the reception.

-          Hi. My name is Ashley Hartley, I am assistant from SM Entertaitment. – I spoken in Spanish trying to sort all the accommodation stuff.

-          Ah yes. Exo – she seemed overly excited suddenly as she eyed all boys hidden behind their sunglasses. It seemed like I really was the only person who didn’t know them.

Receptionist called hotel stuff who take care of the luggage and other member showed us to our rooms. There were three rooms, two four and one five bed. Managers of course had their own rooms. Rest of the stuff was staying somewhere nearer the event but it wasn’t safe for the boys to stay there. When we got to the rooms I needed to make decisions who I want to be in room with.

-          Noona, you really will stay with us – cutie was asking with shock in his face. – then stay with me.

-          No Noona will stay with me, Luhan Hyung and Suho.

-          No, with me, Chanyeol and D.O

I felt like I was back at airport. Everyone was pulling me in their direction.

-          I will stay with the cheerful guy, Kris, and Panda boy. Rest of you can take a pick.

I left them behind and walked to my room.

-          You heard her – Kris and mama said in unison and  everyone got to the rooms.

I lied down on the bed flat already very tired. It haven’t been even five minutes before one buy one all members walked in to the room.

-          We are going to town – Mama said to me.

-          Really…. Ok I will get ready. You need a interpreter.

-          I speak English we will be fine – Kris said.

Ok maybe English was helpful but still.

-          Kris its obvious that you cannot go all together. Fans will recognize you within seconds. Let’s devide in two groups, I will take one and you will take one.

-          Ok sounds like a plan.

I didn’t want another fight so I made them to play some game to determine the groups. At the end I was with Panda boy, two lovers, cutie Mama and the boy I didn’t remember name of. We all get ready and when they burst into the room ready I laughed.

-          What’s wrong with you?

They looked at me with questions on their faces.

-          Can you be any more flashy? I can tell straight away that you are different. Fans will recognize you within minutes. Don’t you have some t shirts and sweats? Then put some glasses on as well with it and we can go.

They had been a bit hurt but changed anyway.

-          Noona do I look y now   - butterfly said with his head dangerously near mine as soon as we left hotel.

I pushed him away.

-          Not interested. I am here for a work – I replied. Gosh they either played kids or had been overconfident.

He seemed hurt.

-          Ha Sehun just had been rejected – the guy with no name joked and earned a hit on the head from Panda boy.

Panda boy on the other side was awfully quiet. I was wondering if he was shy or something. He kept eying me and when I smiled he quickly turned head around. He did like all that all the way to the town. As soon as van stopped I whispered  “fighting “ and we have been ready for some shopping. Ahh did I mentioned I hated shopping