Secret

Summer Interpreter

-          Noona I am so happy that your are ok? – Tao literally jumped on me as soon as I walked into the pub.

I just stood there shocked with hands on my side while Panda was taking away my ability to breathe. Baekhyun and Chen walked in giggling and pointing t me.

-          Yah AB style Panda Tao where is my hug? – asked Baek winking to the young man who didn’t even try to realize I cannot catch any air.

-          I don’t like you, I like noona – Tao replied squeezing me even harder.

-          Tao…. Yah… Ta…. – I tried to say something.

-          Are you trying to kill her?  - Suho and Kris tried to break us and gave me my personal space back.

When I was finally free I looked at poor kid and rise my brew.

-          What the hell was that for? – I whined.

-          He is just still sorry for the Duungeon thingy – replied Kai calmly.

-          Tao? It’s ok. We are fine.. – I said to him.

-          But noonaaaaa….. – he started.

-          Leave her alone – barked usually calm Luhan angry all of sudden.

-          What happened to you? – I asked confused.

-          His jealous.. – Sehun added to conversation.

-          For what? Did anyone took his toy or something? – I asked.

-          Something like that noona – Sehun laughed and everyone else followed.

At this moment my phone rang. It was manager checking up on the boys, making sure they are taken care of. He rminded me that we will have one more day and then I will be needed all the time as their schedule will be very busy for the rest remaining days in England.

-          Ne – I replied – I understand. Bye – I said hanging up.

-          Was it boss? – Asked Suho quietly.

-          Yes. He wanted to make sure I didn’t lose you or something. Saying that we should keep an eye on Tao – I giggled.

-          I hope you didn’t eat yet because I ordered you some food – he smiled for me and for a moment I lost all my words.

-          Thank you oppa, but you cannot pay for us all always – I said.

-          It makes me happy – he said.

-          Yes, them too – I said. – Can I borrow your card for a moment?

I had a little idea. It seemed to me often that they were using poor Suho as a personal walking bank account. Suho didn’t question why I need it for.

-          Good I will keep it – I have hidden it in the back pocket in my trousers and smiled.

-          What do you mean? – he asked.

-          I mean that  - I said that loud – Everyone pay for himself now.

It seemed like time e just stopped. All eyes looked at like I would said that someone died.

-          Noona? What? – it was Tao – But what about my new Gucci.

I face palmed myself… Tao and his Gucci. I need to help this guy with his addiction. 

-          I am suddenly not hungry – said D.O followed by Xiumin.

Did they really relied on Suho so much?’

-          This is last time – I sighed.  – But I keep his card anyway so don’t think I will let you easily again.

Kris didn’t say anything just watched me. He smirked at one time like he was saying “Good luck with that”. We ate our food and came put to got to wax Museum. To our unhappiness it was packed with fans and there was a good chance we can be spotted easily.

-          Let’s have another movie night – said Tao

-          Yeah – agreed Kris – I can catch up some sleep then.

However there was still a lot of time to kill so we decided to go to Hide Park. There was few places where we could easily sneak without being noticed. On the way boys stopped in front of every, I mean every gift shop. The weirdest thing what happened there was Luhan and Sehun bought the same tshirts – I love London. They looked like a real couple now. Some older people started to pointing at them and Sehun being strange himself entwined his fingers with Luhan and just walked like that. The only unhappy person was Tao, who didn’t found any Gucci shop.

When we got back to the hotel we found out I can have a night off to go visit my best friend since boys decided to stay in doorms. For a while Luhan, Sehun and Tao insisted to go with me but I really needed to talk to my best friend alone. Maybe should have an idea who was the mysterious kisser.  Kris stopped all of them from forcing themselves into my life once again. I spent that night with my friend who of course needed to fill me in with knowledge of Exo forgetting that I am kind of living with them. Then she was asking me questions like how they look in the morning. At the end she added how excited she was when Luhan called her, inviting here and few friends to the concert. I wasn’t even aware of that really.

When I came back to the dorms it was already past midnight. I totally forgot I had Suho’s card. When I walked in, I almost trip over someone extended on the floor just near the doors. Tv was still on, however movie probably ended like a while ago. I noticed ten bodies deeply asleep. Kris was hugging Tao yet again, Baekhyun was blocking Sehun from Luhan, Kai, D.O, Chen and Chanyeol slept in very strange positions that I can’t even describe. Lay was sleeping with his back on a wall and head in the corner. I bet he will be in pain tomorrow.

I didn’t notice Suho nor Xiumin anywere so I headed towards the other room to check if there are inside. I only found managers there snoring lauder than I thought was possible. One of them was even drooling which wasn’t good sight for my eyes. I headed towards kitchen and that was when I heard them whispering.

-          Hyung I shouldn’t have done it – It was Suho’s voice I assumed.

It was kind of stalkerish but I really wanted to know what they are talking about.

-          But when Myeon-ah? – Xiumin asked.

-          Yesterday… I don’t know how it happened… it was just an impulse – he sighed. – I didn’t know what to do after.

-          Well does anyone knows about it? – Xiumin asked – You know its not a good option now.

-          I know. Only you know. I don’t want anyone else to know that I….. – at this point I tried to move a bit closer and tripped of Kris’s arm, who suddenly got extended. I fell with massive tud to the ground waking up everyone.

-          What was that? – asked scared Chanyeol.

I looked up towards kitchen. Xiumin and Suho were staring at me with shocked expression. They knew now I was eavesdropping.

-          Are you ok Ash? – Luhan came towards me pulling me to my feet.

-          Thank you – I said.

-          No problem – he gave me his signature “you are mine” smile sending shivers down my spine.

Suho and Xiumin also came towards me to check If I was fine. I think they also wanted to know what I found out.

-          Have you heard us? – Xiumin whispered.

-          Not everything.. – my face went hot – I am sorry, I shouldn’t have….

-          It’s ok – he said.

Suho didn’t say anything. He just watched me with worried expression. It was awkward for a moment.

-          Let’s put another movie – Suho suddenly suggested and went to the dv searching for something to watch.

Even so everyone will most likely to go back to sleeping on the cold floor in the minute they still didn’t say anything. I sat quietly near wall, not far from Lay who as the only one was still sleeping. Xiumin gave “the look” to Suho and then stated he will just go to bed. It was all weird. But then leader sat down next to me.

-          About my and Xiumin talk – he started.

-          I am sorry – I said.

-          Well don’t be I should tell you before – he said.

I was not entirely sure what he was talking about. Or maybe my brain was to tired and unfocused to realize what he was talking about.

-          Suho I know you have done something. But I didn’t hear what. If you don’t want anyone to know just don’t say it. How I said I am sorry, it was rude of me – I said.

-          But… - he open his mouth to speak but I have put finger on his lips.

-          Shhhh, just watch.

I put my head on his shoulder and soon off I fell asleep.