A Sweet and Sincere Date

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ahjussi - uncle (used to describe an uncle or just someone who is a man that is older than you and isn't ur family)

ajumma is a korean word meaning "aunt" literally, however, it is used for calling name of "married woman," which is generally only used to refer to women who are middle-aged or older, and working-class

A/N: Enjoy some skydragon! 

 

Himchan's P.O.V

 

I sat alone in the living room anxiously as different thoughts ran through my head after I came back from outside. I raked my hand through my hair as I sighed frustratingly. 

 

"Something up?" Yongguk asked curiously before throwing a can of soda at me. I didn't even notice he was there, but caught the drink before it would hit the floor.

 

"I gotta talk to you," I answered seriously as he stared at me worriedly. 

 

"Now you're kinda scaring me. Did somebody die?" I rolled my eyes before nodding my head towards our bedroom as I walked over there. 

 

"You know how I was out with Bom noona earlier, right?" I started out slowly as he widened his eyes. 

 

"Don't tell me you hit on noona or something. I'm not gonna help you out when Seunghyun hyung kicks your ," he exclaimed as I face-palmed myself. 

 

"Hear me out, you idiot. We were out and I kept feeling that someone was following us, she did too after a while, but when we continuously turned around no one was there. I think I caught a glimpse of someone, but then he disappeared. When I dropped her off at her house I saw the same guy again so I decided to chase him, but sadly I lost him again. Someone was following us, Yongguk. And I think I know why or who." He furrowed his eyebrows confused when I told him everything, almost trying to figure out who would possibly do that. 

 

"Who? Find him and ask him to back off then," he said as I scoffed. This guy doesn't even get my point. If I really knew who the person was I would have done that a long time ago instead of telling him this. 

 

"Not exactly who, but the one who sent him. Boss YG." He looked at me surprised before frowning. 

 

"Why would boss stalk you two? It's probably some creep that admires Bom noona, admit it, she's pretty, she probably has a lot of admirers. Don't think too much about it." He shrugged carelessly making me glare at him. 

 

"He's not stalking me, he's stalking Bom. Because she's dating leader hyung of course," I exclaimed like it was the most obvious thing. 

 

"And why would he do that? Himchan, you do realize that what you're saying isn't making sense? We're all here, if something happens to noona, we'll take care of it. Don't worry too much." He squeezed my shoulder reassuringly as I showed him a faint smile. 

 

"Yeah, you're probably right." I shrugged the topic off as I made my way out of the room. 

 

"You like noona, right?" I stiffened as my hand left the doorknob while I slowly turned towards him. 

 

"Of course I like her, we're close friends. Why wouldn't I?" I chuckled at his question as he narrowed his eyes at me. What is his point exactly?

 

"Not like that, Himchan. You like, her don't you?" He put pressure on the word while paying attention to my reaction. 

 

"I don't like her more than as a friend. What makes you say that?" I gave him a bewildered look.

 

"You haven't slept with a girl ever since you met her, and you usually have a new toy every week. Last time we went to the club you didn't even pay close attention to any girls, I'm not even sure you noticed, but you actually brought up your plans with Bom for the day after. I can tell you like her by the way you talk to her and look at her, don't even try lie to me. There is no point in denying now," he exclaimed frowning as I slumped down on my bed upset. 

 

"Stop bringing it up. I can't have her, she likes hyung, and most importantly I can see hyung likes her back. Who am I to ruin that? She doesn't see me as anything other than a friend, a close one, and that's really better than nothing. Just forget it, I'll try not to make it so obvious. I'll try forgetting my feelings." I turned my back against him, facing the wall as I heard him sigh. 

 

"This is too complicated for me, but know that I have your back. If you ever wanna talk or not talk at all, I'm here for you. Brothers got each others backs, right?" He patted my back before I finally faced him. 

 

"Yeah, I have your back too. Thanks, Yongguk, love you," I replied with aegyo as he scowled at me. I jumped up to hug him as he stood there stiffly making me grin. 

 

"Such a kid. Love you too, fool." He chuckled before finally hugging back. It was good to have that off my shoulders, I'm glad to have him here to support me like this, I could really need it right now. I have absolutely no plans of going after Bom, maybe I'll even hook up with more chicks to stop thinking about her like that. She's a wonderful friend, and I can deal with only having her as my friend. 

 

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

"You're dressed just perfect for the date," he exclaimed grinning when I opened the door. I dressed simple and wore a coco flare skirt dress, ballet flats in and brought with me my Chanel handbag. I found him quite handsome with his grayish brown asymmetric military shirt and brown chinos. I liked how his lace-up oxford shoes somehow completed the entire look, but I'm sure he would look good in anything. I just really find him good looking like this. 

 

"So, what's happening today?" I asked before he held my hand and led me to his car. 

 

"It's kind of a surprise, but I'm sure you'll like it." He smiled before opening the car door for me like a real gentleman. I can get used to this. He gently closed it and ran over to the other side. "I forgot to tell you, but you look beautiful." I chuckled shyly at his compliment as he fastened his own seatbelt and started the car. 

 

"Thanks, you look good yourself in fact. Now what makes you so sure I'll like it?" I arched an eyebrow making him smirk. 

 

"I talked to Bom noona and she told me what you would like. She didn't specifically tell me what to do so I had to figure the rest out myself. But I put great effort into this so you should appreciate it anyway." He looked at me with a pouty face making me laugh. 

 

"You put great effort into something? How?" I replied teasingly as the frown on his face deepened. 

 

"I put great effort into stuff that matter, believe it or not. How I did? I had to think a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter