Playing Hard to Get

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

I scowled when I saw Jiyong coming towards us, but frowned in confusion when I spotted Himchan and a familiar looking girl with him. I couldn't make out her face because she was speaking with Himchan, but when she finally faced us I was surprised to see that annoying red-haired girl from yesterday. And I was stupid enough to think that we wouldn't meet again. But wait a minute, is she Himchan's new toy? I scoffed. So she's one of those girls? Easy. 

 

"Hey, hyung." Jiyong grinned as he stood next to me. I raised an eyebrow when he didn't sit down. "Himchan's introducing her, stand up," he whispered confusing me even more. Since when did we care enough to greet Himchan's toys? I shrugged before standing up anyway. 

 

"Meet my new friend, guys. She's Bom, be nice," he exclaimed strictly shocking us. Friend? 

 

"Since when did you make friends at the club?" Yongguk voiced out what was on our minds as Himchan rolled his eyes. 

 

"Since I met Bom, now introduce yourselves," he said as everyone started saying their names. Last person being me, I just stared at her blankly as her eyes widened. 

 

"You!" she yelled catching everyone's attention. 

 

"Wait, do you know Seunghyun hyung?" Jiyong asked interested as he smirked at me. He's probably shocked considering how I don't mingle with girls usually. 

 

"Ehm, not exactly. He somehow attacked me on the bench yesterday," she answered as Jiyong chuckled. 

 

"So, you're that girl?" Jiyong replied making me nudge him. If he put it that way, he was only making it sound like I cared enough to tell her about the guys.

 

"I guess? So he's told you about me?" she smirked while meeting my gaze before I looked away.

 

"Don't flatter yourself," I answered coldly as we all sat down. She sat with Himchan, a couple of seats away from me and I noticed how she would occasionally glance my way. And the times she was too engaged with her conversation with Himchan I would glance back. Shockingly this annoying girl looked cute while laughing and she was prettier today than yesterday. 

 

"This is your chance, hyung," Jiyong whispered startling me. I hope he didn't catch me staring. 

 

"What the hell do you mean, man?" I asked. 

 

"Letting loose. You're gonna have fun with her. And not my kind of fun. I can tell she's interested in you by the way she keeps glancing at you, and I also caught you looking back. Get to know her, date her, have fun and the main point is relax. You can't say no, you have to do this. I can tell she's it. Even Himchan befriended her. So forget your horrible past and move on. Promise me that, okay?" he exclaimed seriously. She's it? What the hell is he talking about? 

 

"Okay, promise. No need to get all serious, but why her?" I responded curiously. One thing was me having fun, and I understood that part because I know I can sometimes be a little uptight. It sounds weird how he thinks the only way of me having fun is with her. And if he claims for it to be destiny or some other crap I'll back out. 

 

"I just know. It can't be coincidental how you met two times, it's fate." He grinned cheekily as I laughed. 

 

"You're being stupid, Ji. Pick another girl or I'm backing out," I said while sipping my drink. 

 

"Nope, you promised, and as far as I know, you don't break promises." He patted my back smirking triumphantly. 

 

"I hate you," I muttered annoyed. 

 

"I know you don't." He poked my cheek to agitate me as I shot him a deadly stare. I directed my gaze away from him as I found those doll eyes looking back at mine. I smirked when she went back to talking to Himchan, acting like nothing happened. 

 

"I have to go now, my friend is looking for me, but it was nice meeting all of you. I hope to see you again," she exclaimed before bowing politely as she left. 

 

"This is your chance for ask for her number, go!" Jiyong pushed me away as I was confused but left when I met his stern eyes. 

 

"Wait, Bom!" I called out, already so comfortable with saying her name, though it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter