Movie Date

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I just wanted to thank you for subscribing, and many thanks to those of you who comment! I would appreciate some more though, it would definitely motivate me :) Enjoy the update and please comment! 

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

Someone rang the doorbell as I frowned at Bom in confusion. It was noon and I'm pretty sure that isn't Seunghyun. 

 

"He's not coming yet, go check who it is." Bom pushed me off the couch as I headed over to the door after fixing my messy bun. 

 

"Hell.-" He suddenly stopped midway as his eyes trailed my body. I tried to cover my body with my hands making him chuckle. "Just when I thought you couldn't get any hotter." He stepped closer as his voice sent shivers down my spine. How could I possibly look hot in this? I was wearing shorts, a baggy t-shirt and my fake glasses. My hair was up in a messy bun, what is hot about that? I was dressed comfortable, and comfortable is never hot for me. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him annoyed because of his unannounced visit. 

 

"I wanted to surprise you, I just stopped by to say hi. Hello, by the way." He smiled before letting himself in as he closed the door after himself. He leaned down while comfortably placing his hand on my waist before he left a kiss on my cheek. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the living room in my dazed state. What is his point exactly? He's acting like he's my boyfriend, and I can't lie and say I'm not enjoying it, but this is weird. 

 

"Oh, Ji. Hey, what brings you here?" Bom smirked knowingly before looking at our hands. I pulled away immediately, glaring at him. 

 

"Yeah, seriously, why are you here?" I asked as I folded my arms across my chest. 

 

"I came by to say hi, I won't be here for long," he answered Bom before I sat down on the couch. 

 

"Can I get you something? Coffee maybe?" Bom responded. 

 

"Yes, coffee please. Thanks, noona." He smiled sweetly before slumping down on the couch next to me. "How is your ankle, by the way?" 

 

"Fine, and thank you again for helping me." I showed him a faint smile. "What's your point of being here, Ji? I thought I made it clear I wasn't interested." 

 

"When will you realize that I'm not playing you? Cause I swear, I never show up at a girl's house unless it's for , and I never meet the same girl more than once. I never care enough to actually carry her all the way home, stay just to treat her wounds and later ask how she's doing. Do you see my point? Please stop treating me like I'm some douche." He pouted making me laugh. He's such a sweet talker, he doesn't seem bad at all, he's handsome, he's nice, maybe I should give him a shot. 

 

"I'll try." I chuckled before poking his cheek playfully. He leaned in as my breathing hitched, don't tell me he's going to kiss me.

 

"Can I kiss you?" He smirked jokingly as I rolled my eyes before pushing him away.

 

"Way to ruin a moment." I scoffed as he smiled teasingly

 

"Are you saying we were having a moment?" He arched his eyebrow as I shook my head. 

 

"No." I coldly replied as he pouted before resting his head on the crook of my neck. I could feel him breathing on my neck as I stiffened. Bom was right, he is touchy. "What are you doing?" I did the mistake of looking down at him at the same time he managed to look up making our lips brush against each other as he sat up. 

 

"Can't I do that now that we're comfortable with each other?" I'm not sure if he realized what just happened because he seemed too calm for the situation. I ignored his gaze as I tried to slow down my rapid heartbeat, afraid that he would hear. "Hey, you okay?" He tilted my chin up to make me meet his eyes as I pulled away. Bom suddenly came with two cups of coffee as she handed them over. 

 

"I'll be upstairs if you need me," she exclaimed before winking at me.

 

"I know I'm giving you a chance at this." I stood up while motioning to ourselves before I continued. "But can you just not be all touchy with me? We don't know each other that well and it's kinda uncomfortable for me." I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know you had problems with it. Sorry, I'm not some creep, I swear." He apologized sincerely as I smiled reassuringly. 

 

"Don't apologize, it's fine as long as you stop from now on." He stood up from the couch before running a hand through his hair and that's when I noticed what was different today. "You dyed your hair." I looked at his brown hair, finding it more handsome than his blonde. 

 

"Yeah, I dyed it back. I was kinda getting sick of it. I like it better like this," he said with a lopsided grin. 

 

"Yeah, me too." I liked it better when were acting normal like this and he wasn't all over me.

 

"I should be leaving now. I wasn't supposed to be here for long anyway." He put the empty cup on the table before standing up. I stood up as well and followed him to the door. "So, am I allowed to kiss you on the cheek at least? I won't if you don't want me to." He joked as I rolled my eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter