Unexpected is Interesting

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

I was looking at myself in the mirror one last time to check if I was dressed appropriately for the date before heading towards the living room. 

 

"Wow, hyung! This is the best I've seen you dress for a girl, and at all actually," Himchan exclaimed surprised. I was wearing a casual sweater, yet it did look pretty classy. It was black and white striped and even though I didn't like showing much skin, one could see my neck, and I had to admit it made me look a little more handsome. Maybe I should consider showing skin often. Lastly I was wearing my chinos and wing tip shoes while I had my jacket in hand. 

 

"Didn't you guys know that he used to be quite a fashionista before? Along with me of course." Jiyong lopsidedly grinned as I chuckled next to him. 

 

"I wouldn't be going out with her if it wasn't for you." And I did not mean it positive. She is so.." I trailed off not even knowing what to call her. "I don't know, she's frustrating. I couldn't even talk to her on the phone for a week cause she kept hanging up on me. Now if it wasn't for the stupid promise I wouldn't waste my precious time on her." I glared at Jiyong while he smiled sheepishly at me. 

 

"You should thank me. Now you're going out and even dressing nicely for a girl. I believe Bom is good for you, stop complaining." He patted my back before I decided to put on my jacket. 

 

"Yeah, there is nothing wrong with Bom. She's a nice woman, so don't be mean to her." Himchan pointed strictly at me when he was in fact the younger one. 

 

"Yeah, I'll try my best," I replied indifferently. 

 

"So, what is your plan? Where are you taking her?" Jiyong asked curiously while the others seemed to want to know too. 

 

"Well, I'm planning amusement park? It doesn't sound too big and it gives us time to talk so we could get to know each other." I shrugged. I thought my plans were pretty simple, just like I wanted them to be.

 

"Sounds plain, I thought you had better plans. Are you picking her up?" Ji responded before slumping down on the couch. 

 

"Yes, I am. I'm leaving, don't wanna be late for my first date. She might hate me more than she already does." I headed towards the door before I heard Jiyong's voice. 

 

"Take my car, hyung, take good care of my baby. And you welcome!" he shouted making me snicker as I grabbed his car keys. 

 

"I'm leaving home right now." I lied while on the phone with her when I was in fact right in front of her house, which was quite huge by the way. By the looks of it she seemed like a rich one. 

 

"We were supposed to meet up right now. Are you telling me you're late?" she asked annoyed making me smirk. 

 

"Didn't you understand the first time I told you?" I replied rudely. I was sure I was pissing her off and this was revenge for last time.

 

"You're the one who asked me out yet you're the late one. You might as well not bother coming, the date is canceled." She hung up right away not even letting me respond as I chuckled. I rang the doorbell as an unfamiliar face opened the door. 

 

"Excuse me? Who are you?" she asked curiously. I'm guessing she is Bom's friend. I bowed politely before showing her something close to a smile. I did have some manners, you know, and considering how she didn't seem that bad I might as well greet her nicely. 

 

"I'm Seunghyun. Is Bom here?" I introduced myself before asking. 

 

"Oh, I thought she just told me the date wasn't happening. Well, I'm Chaerin." She smiled before bowing. "I'll go get her." She continued before planning to leave. 

 

"Wait, tell her I'll be waiting by the car right there. Bye." I waved at her as I walked away. I was playing with the car keys while leaning against the car when I heard the door being opened again. I looked up and was met with the sight of a very hot Bom.

 

She was wearing this floral top, I believe it's called a bustier top. I live with Jiyong who is basically obsessed with fashion so that explains how I even know what the hell that is. I was eventually bound to pick up the weird names of the different clothing. She accompanied the top with a beige blazer, which for the record fit her look pretty well. Moving on as my eyes trailed downwards she had on a high-waist skirt matching it with a belt and her legs stood out perfectly. Now let me just tell you, she had these flawless legs, and while wearing those heels it definitely gave her appeal. I always like a woman who can strut in heels confidently, something she managed to do while looking gorgeous.

 

"Like what you seeing?" she asked smirking before striking a pose. I snapped out of my train of thoughts as I scoffed. 

 

"Please, I wasn't even looking," I responded making her let out a small laugh. 

 

"I know you weren't. You were staring, gawking even. Now aren't you supposed to open the car door for me?" She tilted her head waiting in front of the passenger seat. 

 

"I thought that's what you got your hands for?" I arched an eyebrow making her roll her yes. As she was was about to open it herself I beat her to it, lopsidedly grinning at her. 

 

"So rude," she muttered as I settled myself in my seat. "So you lied earlier when you said you were leaving your home?" she asked when I started driving. 

 

"Yes, payback for avoiding me." I winked at her as she glared at me.

 

"Where are we heading?" she replied, not sounding so annoyed anymore. 

 

"Secret." I smirked. 

 

"Come on, tell me," she said sternly. I could obviously hear from her voice that she was holding back from lashing out on me. She must find me pretty annoying. 

 

"We're here already." I parked the car as I got off proceeding to her side as I let her out. 

 

"Nice ride, by the way. I was gonna tell you earlier but you were too much of a jerk so I forgot," she bluntly exclaimed as I snickered. 

 

"It's Jiyong's," I said coldly as we continued walking. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter