Lifeless Doll

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

The girls and I were heading to our place to meet Bom, who I hadn't talked to for the past days. I am feeling bad who enjoyed myself with Jiyong for the past days while she's dealing with heartache. She was actually doing quite better lately, but I heard from Seunghyun that it ended far from good the last time. 

 

"Who's shoes are these?" Dara asked curiously when we noticed a guy's shoes as soon as we stepped in. I frowned at them curiously before answering. 

 

"It must be either Himchan or Siwon, I guess." I shrugged before continuing up the stairs to go check on her. 

 

"Wait, Siwon?! Isn't he long gone already?" Dara said confused while following me. 

 

"Long story, unnie. I'll tell you guys another time, let's just go check on her." I knocked on the door softly as I opened before receiving an answer.

 

"You didn't tell me about a new guy in the picture? He's kinda hot though. Is there anything going on between them?" Minzy popped into the room before glancing at the couple in bed. 

 

"He's not any new guy. It's Himchan, and they're only friends," I whispered as both of them arched a brow. "What?" 

 

"Chae, they're sharing a bed and cuddling. They do not look like friends to me. He likes her, right?" I looked at Minji too, and she seemed to agree with her. It's normal for people to think there is something going on between them, but they're merely friends. I think? Now they're making me kind of unsure.

 

"Unnie, they were like this even when she was in a relationship with Seunghyun. They're just really good friends, and I actually appreciate that he's there for her." I gazed at them and frowned when I noticed his hand placed protectively at the small of her back while she rested her head on his chest. He doesn't have different intentions with all of this, does he? He started shifting in his sleep as he carefully removed himself from Bom's hold and stared at her. I'm surprised he still hasn't noticed us, but the room is pretty spacious, and we're standing near a corner. Maybe we should be quiet and see what he does. 

 

"I hate to see you hurting like this," he mumbled before tucking strands of hair behind her ear. I glanced at Dara and she had an obvious 'I told you so' look across her face. He sat up and sighed, and it was then he noticed us. "Who the hell are you?" He looked at Dara and Minji as we stepped closer. 

 

"I'm Dara, this is Minji, and we're wondering if you're in love with our Bommie." Dara smiled politely as he stiffened. "Don't worry, we're her friends." 

 

"We're friends, and friends only. If there is not anything else I can help you with, I'm leaving," he said coldly before grabbing his jacket and heading out. I grabbed his arm on his way out. Why is he acting so different?

 

"Himchan, we're not gonna tell anyone. Why are you being like this?" I frowned worriedly as he shrugged my arm off. 

 

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! Stop acting like you do, Chae. Just back off." He looked so broken and scared, and I felt so sorry for him. How couldn't we notice he loved her all along?

 

"Himchan, please. Talk to me, I won't tell Bom a word," I exclaimed before holding his hand comfortingly. I watched as his eyes were flooded with tears and hugged him before he could say anything. Dara and Minji lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter