Who is T.O.P?

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

It was almost night now and I was talking a walk after dealing with work not long ago. I squinted my eyes when I noticed a redhead on her way to a dark alley. "Isn't that Bom?" I muttered to myself before deciding to follow her. I kind of promised Seunghyun to look after her if it was necessary, and she was just stupid enough to enter that dark alley. I picked up my pace when I heard voices and hid behind a wall to see what was going on. 

 

"Stay away from T.O.P or you'll regret it." The guy threatened while having her pinned to the wall. What does this guy want from hyung? 

 

"I don't know any T.O.P. I think you got the wrong person. You can let go of me now." She tried to wriggle free, but he only chuckled at her mockingly. 

 

"He hasn't even told you yet, has he?" He smirked as my eyes widened, afraid that this guy would tell Bom the truth. 

 

"Who is this T.O.P guy anyway? Why would you attack me like this because of him?" she asked annoyed. 

 

"I'll let him tell you that, but he's not someone good." She frowned at him almost looking confused at his words. 

 

"I don't know him, and I'm not sure if you, who attack ladies in creepy allies are one to decide if he's good or not," she retorted sarcastically as I held back a chuckle. Hyung got himself a fearless woman. I decided to come out from where I was before he would hurt her in some way. His eyes widened when he saw me, he pushed Bom towards me before running away. I caught Bom successfully before chasing him, pissed with the fact that he made me run. 

 

"G-dragon," he muttered afraid after I tripped him and pulled him up by his collar. 

 

"What the do you want from T.O.P? Who sent you to talk to her?" I asked coldly. 

 

"I can't tell you that," he replied before I smirked at him and landed a fist on his face making him fall over in pain.  

 

"I'll give you ten seconds to say who," I spat at him as I started counting. I kicked him hard in the gut when the time ran out. "Tell me who or I swear I'll kill you. Slowly and painfully." I dragged him by his hair as he spat out blood. 

 

"Boss..YG," he whispered before I released him. 

 

"What does he want from her?!" I shouted pissed. Bom is luckily not close enough to hear me, or else she would start wondering. 

 

"He told me to warn her, not anything else, I swear. Please, don't kill me." He breathed out as I figured he was telling the truth. I ran back to where I left Bom to find her there looking quite uncomfortable. What does boss want from Bom? He wouldn't hurt her, right? I wasn't expecting this to happen. It's like boss wants Seunghyun to live miserably. He keeps taking away his happiness, I hate that man.

 

"Hey, you okay?" I said worriedly as she nodded her head. 

 

"Yeah, just let's leave. I don't want to stay here any longer." She shuddered before linking her arm with mine. 

 

"Are you crazy? What were you doing out now anyway? And why are you in this creepy ally?" I ranted madly. 

 

"Well, I came back from meeting Siwon. I didn't think some creep was gonna attack me in an ally, sorry. I was just taking a shortcut." She rolled her eyes not even seeming fazed after what happened to her. 

 

"Listen, I texted hyung, he'll be here in a few minutes," I said when we arrived at her place. 

 

"Why did you do that?! You didn't have to bother him, I'd tell him tomorrow or something. Nothing big happened." She smacked my arm hard making me wince in pain. This woman can hit, I tell you. 

 

"Well, his girlfriend got attacked in an ally, he kinda has the right to know." Especially if it's because of him. She slumped down on the couch pouting as we waited for him to come. 

 

"What happened?" Seunghyun stormed in a couple of minutes later. "Are you fine? Did anyone hurt you?" He went straight to Bom as she chuckled at his behavior. 

 

"I'm completely fine, baby." She cupped his face reassuringly before kissing him tenderly. 

 

"Hyung, can I talk to you?" I asked not letting him answer as I dragged him away. "Boss sent someone to warn Bom noona about being with you. He told her to stay away from you, and if not she would regret it. Since he called you T.O.P she doesn't know who it is, but I'm letting you know so you can talk to boss about it. I'll be leaving now, take care." I smiled faintly before making my way out. 

 

"Thanks, Ji. For letting me know, and being there," he exclaimed hesitantly making me stop.

 

"Anytime, hyung." I smiled before giving him a nod as I left. 

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

I sighed heavily when Jiyong left. What does that bastard want from Bom? I swear if he hurts her I'll kill him, with my own bare hands. I raked a hand through my hair before returning to Bom. "Are you sure you're fine? Ji told me what happened." I her cheek looking at her with worried eyes as she smiled at me. 

 

"I'm fine, I really am. Just stay with me for the night?" She pouted as I chuckled before kissing her forehead. 

 

"You didn't think I was leaving after coming here at this time, did you? I'm sleeping in your bed this time." I smirked before scooping her into my arms and running up the stairs. 

 

"I'm sorry for making you come all the way here for nothing," she apologized as I drew her closer to my chest after lying down on her bed. 

 

"My girlfriend getting attacked in an ally by some creep is far from nothing. Bommie, I'm your boyfriend, when stuff like that happen you should tell me right away. Okay?" I said softly as she nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter