All Too Familiar

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's P.O.V

 

"Omma, it's been a long time since I last spoke to you. I'm such a bad son, I know. Everything is going down the drain, omma. Himchan can't die. I was supposed to protect him, my dongsaeng. He can't leave me. I'm sorry I failed to protect you too, and even Seungri. I'm such a bad son and hyung. And Bom, I've lost her. This must be the worst loss. I'm losing her right in front of my eyes. She's here, yet we're miles apart. Omma, I was such a jerk to her, she probably hates me. I can't even blame her. I'm sure you would love her, she's everything you ever wanted for me, and more. I know, I'm a total douche for screwing it up. I love her, you know. I should probably get her back instead of crying here, right? I'm so miserable." He chuckled bitterly as my tears continuously trickled down my cheek while I listened to his heart wrenching words. He sounded so vulnerable. I have never seen him like this, and it breaks my heart. "Omma, I miss you. I've probably disappointed you over the past years as a gangster. If you were here, it would all be better. You're so good with everything, and I'm sure you would have handled rebellion me. I love you, omma, always remember that. I'll come to visit you soon." He wiped away remaining tears before letting out a scream. He was in pain, and I felt so helpless.

 

I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly walked towards him and embraced him from behind. He gasped before placing his cold hands on mine.

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

I felt surprised when I felt those familiar arms wrap themselves around me. "Bom?" I'm hoping she didn't witness my poor breakdown just now, but she most likely did. 

 

"You'll never lose me. I'll always be here for you. You can't push me away that easily. I don't hate you, no matter how much I tried, I was never able to. I love you too damn much, you hear me? Will you please stop pushing me away now, Seunghyun?" she asked when her sobbing subsided. I turned around and was unfortunately met with a heartbroken Bom. Why had I caused the one I loved the most so much hurt? I wrapped my arms around her protectively as she started crying again. 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, Bommie. I'll stop being such an .I know it's taken too long to say this, but I love you. A whole lot. I'm so madly in love with you that I pushed you away. It was the biggest mistake. I'm nothing without you other than a broken good-for-nothing douche. I won't leave you again," I whispered while cupping her face. 

 

"It sure as hell has taken you too long to say that, but please don't call yourself a good-for-nothing douche," she exclaimed with a frown as I brushed away her lingering tears with my thumbs. I met her eyes and sighed in relief. She is happiness. She is everything. That's what I see when I look at her, including a whole lot more, but most importantly I see love. She is love, and the love she feels for me makes me the happiest man alive. I leaned down and captured her lips with mine. She tightened her hold on my waist as the kiss soon became more heated. My tongue traced her bottom lip making her part her lips. When we both figured the kiss was becoming too passionate, she pulled away, breathless and flushed. Standing there with her red, plump lips and staring back at me with her doll eyes filled with so much love, she's extremely beautiful. She's so beautiful, and I'm proud to call her mine. Park Bom is mine. 

 

"Shall we get a room?" I smirked playfully as she bit her lower lip and pushed me away. 

 

"Have you forgotten what we're here for?" She arched an eyebrow as I sighed. Himchan. 

 

"I haven't. I was being inconsiderate, sorry. Let's head back inside." My mood changed immediately as I walked ahead of her. She grabbed my hand when we were in front of the entrance, stopping me. 

 

"Seunghyunnie," she said as I looked down at her. "The doctor had good news when you left. The surgery went fine. He said Himchan will wake up in a couple of hours, unfortunately in a little pain, but in good condition. Don't worry too much now, and we'll get a room later. If you're still up for it that is." I smiled before pulling her close and kissing her hard. 

 

"Of course I'm still up for it. I love you." I kissed her forehead affectionately before intertwining our fingers. She furrowed her eyebrows before reaching out to touch my face gently. I flinched because of my hurt jaw. 

 

"I'm sorry about the punch." She tiptoed and kissed it very softly as I smiled. "You kinda had that one coming though. We don't want you to say such stuff, Seunghyun. We love you, and we know you deserve to be loved." I nodded my head happily, just enjoying listening to her. "Yah, are you paying attention?" I ignored what she said and bent down to kiss her lips again. "Hey.-" I cut her off and kept pecking her lips. 

 

"I've missed these," I murmured and kissed her lips for the last time as she gently pushed me away. I pinned her to the wall and kissed her again. "God, I love you. Now, come." I grinned as we walked closely on our way to the others. "Where's Ji?" I asked Bae curiously. He pointed behind me right before I heard a voice. I turned around and found Jiyong and Chae standing behind us.

 

"Right here, hyung. Hyung, I'm s.-" 

 

"No, I'm deeply sorry, Ji. You know you were right, I wasn't handling things very well, but it's no excuse. And I did deserve that punch too." I chuckled before glancing at Bom. 

 

Bom's P.O.V

 

"She did her thing again, right?" Jiyong smirked as I looked at him confused. "Bom noona totally spoke to you again or whatever, and here you are acting like the lovesick puppy we know you are. I'm glad you're happy, hyung." The rest of the guys nodded enthusiastically in the background, making sure to show they agreed. We're clearly all really glad that he's happy. 

 

"Well, Himchan is gonna be fine, I have my family right here, and not to mention my amazing girlfriend. I have all the reasons in the world to be happy, Ji." He showed a lopsided smile before squeezing my hand. I'm happy he knows he has a family. He has a bunch a people who cares about him, but I notice the expressions around me being touched because of his statement. "Yeah, in case you guys didn't know, you're my family. You're all I have.You're more to me than just some friends.  Even you Chaerin, who might want to slap me for hurting your best friend." She stuck her tongue out at him as he chuckled. 

 

"I still love you, but do it again, and you won't live." The girls scowled at him as he laughed a little nervously. "Just take care of her, oppa. We all know you're meant to be, anyway," she continued making me smile. How I love my girls. 

 

"Are you the friends of patient Kim Himchan?" A nurse asked before the doctor walked up to us again. 

 

"I see you chose not to change your clothes. I suggest you go home now and do so. Your friend will wake up in an hour or so, and you do have time to wash up. You could all need it. I can smell you all the way from here, sir," she said referring to Jiyong as a joke. "Your friend is in good hands, trust me. Go now." She shooed us away playfully as we left. She was quite cool actually. I thought doctors were too serious to be funny. 

 

"Here are the keys, hyung. We're heading to their house, you get the penthouse. All alone with your girlfriend." Seunghyun caught the keys as Jiyong winked at him while the rest of the guys whistled. I flushed as I hid my face in his chest. "Our dear noona is embarrassed. Hurry guys, they're certainly not going to be the first ones here for Himchan so get going." He teased us one last time before they all scurried away.

 

"So, I guess we have the place all to ourselves." He winked before taking off his dirty shirt. He grabbed the bottom of his tank top before I held his hand to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter