Surfing and Kisses

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's P.O.V

 

I was dressed up casually for my date with Himchan. We weren't doing anything big, only strolling around and later on grabbing lunch. I hadn't seen him for a week, and was actually starting to miss him. He's very nice and we've grown close quickly, something I'm happy about. Himchan is definitely a good friend and not to mention how he's so sweet. 

 

"Bommie! Himchan is here for you!" Chaerin yelled from downstairs as I glanced at my reflection one last time before running out. 

 

"Himchannie!" I showed him my brightest smile before giving him a big hug. 

 

"Noona, you're acting like you haven't seen me in years." He chuckled before hugging me back just as tight.

 

"But I've missed you." I pouted as he pinched my cheek making Chaerin grimace because of our actions. 

 

"We saw each other like, last week or something." He arched an eyebrow at me as I rolled my eyes. 

 

"You guys look like a couple, and you totally act like one too. What does Seunghyun have to say about this, huh?" She smirked mischievously making me frown. 

 

"He can't exactly say anything. Besides, we're friends, nothing else." I shrugged indifferently as I tugged on his hand, eager to leave. 

 

"Yes, I believe he can. You're kinda dating the guy, but have fun guys. Take care of Bommie, and see you around, oppa." Chaerin waved smiling as she opened the door for us. 

 

"I will, don't worry. Bye, Chae," he said reassuringly before we left. I grabbed his hand as we walked closely. Maybe Chaerin was right about us acting like a couple, but I really didn't see him as more than a friend, and I'm sure he didn't either. He was after all a major player.

 

"So, what have you been doing these past days?" I broke the comfortable silence as he looked down at me thoughtfully before answering.

 

"The usual, been with the guys. In the apartment most of the time, it's fun coming out of there and hanging out with you. Relieving." He closed his eyes with a contented sigh making me grin. 

 

"You're so sweet. I enjoy being with you, so since we're friends now you're stuck with me for a lifetime. Don't try escaping, you'll face the wrath of the Bominator." I threatened fiercely as he laughed. 

 

"The wrath of the Bominator, huh?" He smirked teasingly before he started tickling me making me break out in a fit of laughter. 

 

"I swear I'll kill you." I managed to breathe out. 

 

"Catch me then!" he shouted before running as I ran after, trying my best to catch him. 

 

"That's so unfair. You know I have low stamina." I pouted before he handed me the ice cream he just bought for me. 

 

"But I bought you ice cream to make it up?" He gave me an uneasy smile afraid I might do something to him any minute. "Ouch! What was that for?" He scowled at me when I hit him in the back of his head as I chuckled. 

 

"Payback of course, but thanks for the ice cream, Himchannie." I smiled sweetly as he laughed before we sat down on the closest bench with his arm around my shoulders. 

 

"Anything for my lady spring." He lopsidedly grinned before grabbing a napkin and wiping off something I had on my face. "Such a messy eater." He shook his head before letting out a hearty chuckle. 

 

"Lunch later, right?" I asked suddenly before leaning more against him . 

 

"Yeah, after we just sit and chat for a while. My treat this time, since you didn't let me pay last time," he said as I grinned before nodding. Always fun spending time with him, we just talk about everything and it's so relaxing. We bond easily, and I love that. 

 

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

 

Bom and I were going out on a date again. She forced me to teach her how to surf after I managed to slip out that I used to do a lot of it before. I couldn't exactly say no when the woman practically threatened me. I didn't have anything against it though, considering how I get to see her in a bikini, and I've missed surfing. The weather was absolutely amazing too, so I didn't really mind. 

 

"You ready?" I flashed her a smirk before looking down at her outfit. She was wearing shorts, giving me the perfect view of her slender legs and paired it with a loose top and flats. She had her huge bag in hand while her sunglasses rested on her head and her hair up in a cute bun. I know it sounds casual, but she was hot. 

 

"Yeah, I'm so excited!" She squealed before dragging me with her downstairs. "Bye, Chae!" she yelled as she slammed the door after herself. "Is this yours?" She pointed at my car before I grabbed her stuff and put it in the back. 

 

"Yes, it's mine." I settled in the car before I started driving towards the beach. "Do you find surfing interesting?" I turned my head her direction as she met my eyes for a second before I decided to concentrate on the road again. 

 

"Not sure, I find new things interesting, and surfing is new to me. I've always wanted to try it, it seems so cool when watching others do it." She shrugged as she leaned back on her seat closing her eyes while letting out a sigh. 

 

"Are you tired?" I asked almost sounding worried. The day just started and it would be a bummer if she was worn out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter