Invitation to His Apartment

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

"Oh, where's Seunghyun?" Bom frowned when she opened the door to be met by me. 

 

"Hyung had some work to do so he told me to pick you up. Where's Chae?" I asked while walking inside. 

 

"Chaerin!" she yelled startling me as she chuckled at my reaction. 

 

"I'm here! All ready to go." She came running down the stairs as she smiled when she noticed me. "Why are you here?" 

 

"I convinced Seugnhyun hyung to switch with me so I could pick you up. I missed you." I circled my arms around her waist as Bom rolled her eyes at my sweetness. 

 

"Seunghyun had work to do, that's why. Don't believe this lover boy's words. Hurry, I don't wanna be stuck with you cheesy people for long. You guys are so touchy, become a couple already." Bom whined disapprovingly as she left before us. 

 

"We should probably head after her," I whispered when she leaned in after slipping her arms around my neck. 

 

"We should." She repeated softly as I ignored her and kissed her on the lips anyway. She responded immediately as I used my teeth to tug on her bottom lip making her open . She let out an involuntarily moan as I pinned her towards the wall, the kiss becoming more heated.

 

"Yah! Have your make-out session another time. Get going now!" She pulled me off Chaerin as she pushed me towards the car. 

 

"Why do you have to be such a , noona?" I frowned as I unlocked the car and sat in the driver's seat. 

 

"No, Chae, you're sitting in the back. I do not want any accidents in the middle of the road." Bom comfortably placed herself on the passenger's seat as Chaerin pouted before sitting in the back.

 

"Are all the guys there?" Bom asked after a while of silence. 

 

"Yeah, they're all excited to see you again. First time of being there?" I glanced at her curiously before looking back at the road. 

 

"Yes, I haven't seen Himchannie in a while either, so it'll be fun." She grinned as I parked the car. All of us got out as I led them up to the apartment. 

 

"Oh, is this it?" I opened the door before letting them in. "Himchannie!" she shouted happily before jumping up to embrace him. 

 

"Yah, have you gotten heavier?" Himchan chuckled at her before she let him go. 

 

"I've missed you and this is what you say?" She frowned at him upset before putting away her purse and jacket. 

 

"You're acting like you haven't seen me in ages again. I'm only kidding with you, noona, of course I've missed you." He ruffled her hair before hugging her as I arched an eyebrow at their public display of affection. 

 

"Has hyung seen this?" I whispered to Chaerin as she shook her head. 

 

"Nope, but they're always like this. Unnie acts so cute around him, not a nice sight I tell you. They act like a couple all the time, you know. They're probably more touchy than Seunghyun and her," she whispered back as I smirked at the information. My dear dongsaeng will face the wrath of hyung of he continues like this in front of him. 

 

"Are you saying she likes him?" I furrowed my brows as she glared at me because of my probably stupid question. 

 

"She likes Himchan oppa a lot, they're very close, but not like that, stupid. She likes Seunghyun, we can all tell that. He's not here, is he?" she replied curiously. 

 

"Nope, work, but he'll be here soon," I answered when I remembered the sudden meeting he had with boss. "Are they cuddling? On the damn couch?! Hyung will surely kill him," I muttered when I noticed them. 

 

"Come, I wanna cuddle too." I pouted cutely as she laughed while shaking her head before I dragged her over to the couch. 

 

"So, how come you're a player?" she asked when we settled down on the couch, all curled up. 

 

"Ehm, I don't like attachments," I mumbled into her hair as she looked up at me confused. 

 

"Then what are we doing now?" she said hesitantly as I sighed. Why does she have to make it so difficult for me? I'm just sticking around because I have to make her fall for me, I have to win the bet, but she's such a hard nut to crack. 

 

"I've told you before, haven't I? Why don't you trust me?" I lashed out annoyed as she distanced herself from me. 

 

"I want to believe you, it's just difficult sometimes. This is my first time of being with a freaking player. Who wouldn't have insecurities?" she said quietly so the others wouldn't hear. She is true though, but she can't ruin it for me now. I admit that aside from the bet, she is pretty awesome, and hot too. I'm sure she would be an amazing girlfriend, and a part of me feels bad for doing this to her, but it's all a game to me. It has always been just a game, most of my life. I've never been serious, why would I suddenly change now? Because of the slight guilt? No, I can't and I won't. I do care for her, and I've grown to like her, but that doesn't tell me anything. I like a lot of people and stuff, it doesn't mean I want to be in a relationship with them. "Sorry, I need the bath." She broke the silence before standing up and leaving. 

 

"What happened to Chae? She seemed upset." Himchan n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter