Revenge and Bad Luck

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

"Jiyong there will be five men lined up here in front. They're all armed. I'm sure you'll be able to take care of them, if not Daesung will be on the roof to help you out. When you're done you enter here and will face some of his best guys, and Daesung will come down to help you while Bae attacks the ones at the back. You'll all create a big mess here, and the attention will be on you while I try to find him. He will expect me to look for him and will send men to find me as soon as possible. I have a team of 20 of my best men, armed to help you out. I will dress in the exact same clothes as Don and Deuk to confuse him. No matter what goes down tonight, do not put your lives in danger and do not underestimate him. Do you hear me?" I said sternly as they nodded.

 

"But is 20 enough? Don't you need anyone to come with you?" Jiyong asked worried.

 

"Se7en will be directing me through this earpiece. He knows his way around there the best. We don't need a lot of men because it's just one of his secret hideouts. Here is one for each of you. We are all able to hear each other. I have Jaejoong with me too, don't worry. Listen, after you have fended of these men, leave instantly. No discussion." I continued when I noticed Jiyong opened his mouth to refuse. He pouted while fixing his gun as I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Ready?" Bae asked from the front seat as I nodded. This is it. He's finally going down.

 

Himchan's P.O.V

 

"Hyung, this a suicide mission. Are you sure boss doesn't want us dead or something? Why can't we just sell the drugs like usual? He is South Korea's biggest drug lord, and we are going to steal the drugs back? It makes no sense," Yonugjae voiced out. 

 

"Just do as he told us or else we'll die anyway. Are you ready?" Yongguk asked as I loaded the weapons in the back of the car. 

 

"Himchan, you don't look fine," he said when Daehyun started driving. 

 

"Well, I'm not. I will be soon though. If your lives are in danger, flee the place. Don't care about the plan," I replied seriously as the other guys frowned. 

 

"Yah, I call the shots. Go through with the plan or boss will surely get mad. I don't want you to get hurt, just be careful. Himchan, we're gonna talk after this." He glanced at me as I smirked. I don't think I'll be here after this. 

 

"Go!" Yongguk shouted before me and Yongjae ran to the back of the building. They were going to deliver the drugs to his men, and we were supposed to knock the guards at the back down and bring it back to the car when it arrived. It did not make sense at all, and I had a bad feeling about this. Ever since Seunghyun left, I feel like he can't wait to get rid of us. I know he would do anything to hurt Seunghyun hyung, and we are perfect targets.

 

"What the is taking them so long?" Youngjae muttered when we had been standing there for about two hours and we hadn't heard any commotion. "Wait," he said as we thought we heard Daehyun's voice.

 

"No, I'm going in," I said through gritted teeth as I loaded my gun and quickly shot down the two first guards. I kicked the door down with a little help from Youngjae as I shot the nearest person when I entered. Ruthlessly, I continued until I reached to the other guys. 

 

"What the hell are you doing here? Get back now!" Yongguk shouted madly. 

 

"I thought one of you were hurt! What took you so long?" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

 

"Get out!" Yongguk said pissed as I shot one last guy before hurried back. I quickly hid behind a wall when I heard gun shots. 

 

"," I murmured before I started shooting back. I showed myself and continued on my way when I though I was done. "." I cursed when a bullet struck my shoulder. I quickly turned around and killed the guy. I'm such a damn klutz, I'm getting myself killed too early. 

 

Chaerin's P.O.V 

 

I kept fumbling with my hands nervously, worried about Jiyong. I know he said he'll be perfectly fine, but this mission they took on is dangerous. Their boss is a maniac. I just want him here to tell me everything will be fine. "Why are you acting like that?" Bom scowled at me annoyed. 

 

"Ehm, like what?" She stared at my leg with an arched eyebrow as I glanced at it only to notice it shaking. 

 

"All jumpy and nervous. What's going on?" She sighed in concern. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter