I Have a Plan

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

"Ji, I'm outside. Open up," I said as soon as he picked up. I only rolled my eyes as I heard him groaning. 

 

"Hyung is that you? What is it?" I gripped my hair in frustration. 

 

"I'm outside the damn penthouse. Open up, you . Or I swear I'll shoot the door down." He scoffed mockingly. 

 

"Okay, okay. Why so mad anyway? And what brings you here?" He hung up the phone as he opened the door while arching an eyebrow.

 

"I'm mad because Bom just told me to go die. Either way, that's not important. I'm here because you're gonna help me with something. We'll call the other guys tomorrow." I left my suitcase in the corner of the room after taking out the papers of my plan.

 

"The other guys? What's going on?" he asked confused. 

 

"We're taking him down," I said referring to our old boss as he frowned. "I've got it all covered. The weapons and the other equipment is in my suitcase. I have an insider who's gonna let us know everything that's going on. What do you think?" 

 

"Do you think the rest is fine with this? I promised Chae I'd quit doing this, hyung. I can't." He sighed as he raked a hand through his hair nervously.

 

"What the hell, man? Last time, you guys volunteered, I didn't even want you involved and now that I'm asking for a favor, you can't even help me?" Well, that kind of stung a little. These guys always had my back, even when I didn't want them to, how can he betray me like this? 

 

"Hyung, I was kidding. Of course I'll help you, stupid er. Let's kill the bastard," he said chuckling as I shook my head seriously. "What? Are we letting him live? He'll find us and kill us for sure then."

 

"No, killing him is not our main goal. We're taking down his entire business. I got enough evidence to send him to jail for lifetime and ruin the gang forever. The big one, and the smaller ones working under him. The B.A.P dongsaengs will do just fine, I'm getting them out before the cops are coming. But if you have to kill him to save yourself or any of the other guys, go ahead. I don't give a damn about his life, I just want to avoid a bigger mess." He nodded in understanding before I slid over my papers to him. 

 

"This is well-thought, hyung. We'll surely win easily," he responded as I looked at him unsure. 

 

"Don't be too sure. Just never underestimate the guy, okay? And why the hell are you sleeping on the couch? There are enough rooms here." I furrowed my brows in confusion when I noticed a pillow and blanket as he scratched his head sheepishly.

 

"Chaerin and I kinda fought and I was too pissed and tired to sleep in one of the guest rooms, the couch was closer." I chuckled at his ridiculous reason. This guy.

 

"Why did you fight?" 

 

"Because I was supposedly flirting with a girl at the store the other day, and then we somehow started talking about the gang, and she was forcing me to say I wouldn't be apart of it anymore. I kinda refused, so we're not speaking right now." He shrugged indifferently making me scoff.

 

"For how long?"

 

"Two days." 

 

"Don't you care? And why hasn't she gone back home if you two are not talking?" I arched a brow curiously. He was acting oddly indifferent about it. And he's usually a lovesick puppy.

 

"I don't know, maybe she wants to prove her point. Of course I care, hyung. We haven't even kissed damn it. For two entire days. Barely any eye contact. It's killing me," he whined desperately as I laughed. This is the Jiyong I know. 

 

"Jiyong, who are you speaking with?" Chaerin asked as he rolled his eyes. I couldn't help but smirk, they really were fighting. "Seunghyun oppa?" She frowned while rubbing her eyes tiredly as I waved my hand briefly. 

 

"Nice to see you too, Chae. I heard you're making him sleep on the couch?" I nodded towards Jiyong as she glared at him before looking back at me madly. 

 

"And I heard you're breaking Bommie unnie's heart? I don't know if I should be delighted or pissed to see you again, but right now I'll go with the latter." Oh, I totally forgot how these two women are so damn protective of each other. I get why it looks like she wants to kill me right now. I appreciate that she's looking out for Bom though. 

 

"I was just with her, and we were doing fine until I said something stupid and she told me to go die. Yeah, it's complicated. I know I'm an . You could slap me and we could get over it. Like Bom slapped Ji that time." I chuckled amused and she did too as we met eyes with the raging dragon who obviously didn't find it as funny. 

 

"Nah, I'm not gonna slap you for now. But this bastard deserved that slap." She scowled at him as he scoffed. 

 

"Why are you guys fighting?" I asked acting oblivious. 

 

"He was openly flirting with a random lady at the store. And believe me, we could ALL see she was all over him. You even let her touch your arm like that. Who knows what else you would let her touch if I didn't show up?" He gritted his teeth in anger when he heard her last comment. 

 

"Honestly, Chae, do you really think I would cheat on you? With a random girl in a ing grocery store?" He spat angrily but I could still see hurt in his eyes. "I know I was stupid for letting her hit on me, and even respond, but it was just for fun. I'm a guy, of course i feel flattered when a hot girl flirts with me."

 

"Ji..." She bit her bottom lip instantly regretting her words as I didn't know where to escape this situation. "Wait, wouldn't you react the same way if I was hitting on some hot guy?" she retorted, obviously forgetting any sign of hurting him. I think I should just put an end to it. Because this is damn awkward for me too. 

 

"Ji, stop flirting with random girls, and Chae, know that this is madly in love with you no matter what he does, so he wouldn't think of hurting you like that. You should both apologize and get over it. First Jiyong though, for being such a ladies' man." I wiggled my eyebrows at him as he scowled at me. Chaerin didn't even seem like she had plans of apologizing as she her heel and walked away until Ji pulled her back. 

 

"Baby.." Ji pouted at her while slipping his arms around her waist as I frowned at his aegyo. "I love you, you know that. You don't have to be so mad about the girl.-"

 

"How can I not when you were flirting so obviously?" She tried to push him away madly but he only tightened his hold. 

 

"You're really y when you're jealous like this." He smirked while leaning in to kiss her lips before she pushed his face away. 

 

"No, you don't deserve any kisses from me. Go kiss that girl," she said glaring at him only making his grin bigger. 

 

"I don't want that girl. I want you and your lips. I'm sorry for letting her hit on me, and being a jerk for the past days, babe." She pushed his face away again, but a smile grazed her lips. He snickered before pulling her even closer and capturing her lips with his. She giggled into his lips as I rolled my eyes and directed my gaze elsewhere. 

 

I understand her getting mad at me, and even though it's for the better, her words won't leave my mind. "Go, get killed." It hurts. I don't want to pain her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter