She's Falling

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

I was on my way home when Bom called. I debated whether to answer it or not before picking up. "Hey," I said curtly instantly regretting my rude tone as I knew it would dissatisfy her.

 

"Oh, are you busy?" she responded trying to hide that she was offended. 

 

"No, sorry, Bommie. Had a bad start to the day, but it just got better. What's up? Something you wanted?" I inquired happily this time while smiling. How can I ignore the fact that she makes me smile so easily? How can I ignore her? How can I suddenly forget everything I had with her because of that bastard? First mom, then Seungri, if I had a choice of saving them I would do it in an instant. Now I have the chance of saving Bom, but at the same time I don't want to lose her. I don't want Siwon to steal her, I want her to stay mine. 

 

"Do I have to want something to call my own boyfriend? I didn't get to call you to say good morning earlier, so I called you now during my lunch break, wanna come over?" She chuckled lightly. 

 

"To your office? Isn't your dad there?" I replied sounding partly afraid. Yes, a highly feared gangster is scared of his girlfriend's father. It totally makes sense. Fathers are always extra protective towards their daughters, and I understand. When I have a daughter I'll kick any guy's who dares come close to her. If I ever have daughter, I mean. 

 

"Nope, he's overseas this week for a business contract. So, come, I'll be waiting." 

 

"I'll be there in a bit, see you." I ran over to my car after hanging up as I hurried to the building when she texted me the directions. 

 

I was fascinated by her workplace when I arrived and entered. It's been long since I last entered one of these companies, planning to become the future successor after my dad. And now here I am, visiting my girlfriend who is the CEO of Parks Corporation. I must admit I'm very proud of her, she's pretty much everything one would look for in a lady. She's beautiful, loyal, hardworking, smart, y yet hella adorable and totally unpredictable. She's dorky and fun to be with, basically the best, and I'm the lucky bastard who gets to call her mine. But I'm going to screw it all up soon, ruin everything, break her heart and she's going to hate me for it. "It's for the best." I comforted myself before hearing people whispering about me. 

 

"Who's the hottie?" 

 

"I heard him speaking to the guards, he's here for the CEO." 

 

"He better not be taken. I call dibs, gals." I smirked mockingly at the one who said that. 

 

"What if he's CEO's boyfriend?" One innocently asked as the other one shot her a death glare making her look down instantly. 

 

"Who are you kidding with? That cold woman is gonna rotten alone. She's not even hot, she doesn't deserve him." She scoffed as I stopped on my way to the elevator, now heading to the annoying . She's wrong, I'm the one who doesn't deserve her. I don't deserve her the slightest bit. 

 

"I would shut my mouth if I was you. Unless you wanna lose your job that is. And for your information, I am in fact taken by the women you just badmouthed. If there is anyone who will rotten alone, I think it's you. She's much hotter than you, by the way." I snickered coldly before leaving her there flabbergasted. Stupid . 

 

"Excuse me, where is the CEO's office?" I politely asked the closest worker. 

 

"Tenth floor, sir." She blushed after bowing. 

 

"Thank you." I bowed back before entering the elevator. "I'm here to meet Bom." I informed the one who I'm guessing is her secretary. 

 

"Do you have an appointment?" She smiled flirtatiously while tucking locks of her hair behind her ear shyly. I held back from rolling my eyes as I returned a fake smile.

 

"I'm her boyfriend, last time I checked I didn't need an appointment to meet my girlfriend." I smirked as her face dropped immediately.

 

"Oh, Seunghyunnie, you're here." I heard Bom's office door open as I turned around to face her.

 

"Hi, baby." I grabbed her waist, pulling her up against me before gently capturing her lips with mine. She cupped my face, kissing back as she cut the kiss short and stared at me confused. I almost chuckled at the annoyed face of her secretary and other employees after dragging her back to her office.

 

"Hello to you too. What is up with you today?" She laughed before taking a seat on the couch after I slumped down on it.

 

"Your workers are annoying." I frowned as she giggled at my expression.

 

"What? Did they flirt with you?" She smirked amused as she poked my cheek when I nodded.

 

"One of them even 'mistakenly' d my in the elevator. How can someone do that by mistake?! I feel harassed. Aren't you jealous?" I said partly disappointed and still slightly freaked out about the elevator incident.

 

"Nope, they're not threat to me. I know how my man doesn't like girls throwing themselves at him. And it's not my fault you have a nice , but you know what I love?" She sat on my lap as I shook my head.

 

"Me? My ?" I guessed as she chuckled huskily in my ear making me stiffen as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

 

"That no one has the right to that other than me, and also the fact that my boyfriend gets all freaked out about getting that kind of attention," she whispered seductively before pecking my cheek as her face broke into a smile making her eyes turn into crescent moons. I have such a cute girlfriend. "Don't lie and tell me you don't like being touched by girls?" She arched a brow as I frowned offended.

 

"I like being touched by my girlfriend more no matter what. And besides, her groping my was straight out creepy. Didn't enjoy it at all. It would be very different if it was you though, so go ahead." I grinned as she pinched my arm making me wail in pain. Her pinching is seriously no joke.

 

"Are you still mad at me for pinching you? Quit acting like such a baby, Seunghyun." She nudged me across the table when we got seated in the cafeteria with our food. 

 

"It's not only that. They're staring at us." I scowled at the people around us as they faced the other way immediately. "Have they never seen a couple before?" I hissed annoyed making sure most of them heard. 

 

"Breathe, will you? I'm barely down here in the cafeteria, they're probably surprised to see me here. If you feel uncomfortable we can finish our food in my office. I usually eat there when friends come to visit anyway," she answered standing up with her food as she waited for me.  

 

"Nope, it's fine. We're staying until we finish and then we can leave." I pulled her down to sit with me again before pecking her lips as I smiled at her. Even though I noticed how people continuously kept whispering while watching and it was bothering me I didn't mention it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter