I Love You

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

"I can't believe you took me shopping, and I willingly accompanied you." I shook my head complaining when we got seated in the car after putting all her shopping bags in the back. 

 

"Yeah right. You didn't seem to complain when you were flirting with that cashier." She scoffed irritated as I grinned because of her jealousy, but then I was reminded of something making my grin disappear. 

 

"How are you one to talk? You flirted with that guy first. The one working in the shoe shop, you even forgot me and was having fun talking to him while I struggled with your many bags." I frowned as he furrowed her eyebrows before suddenly laughing. "It's not funny." I continued while glaring at her. 

 

"You idiot. Did you flirt with that girl because of jealousy? You were acting like such a kid, not even letting me explain. For your information, the guy was gay. Kinda sad considering how he was really handsome and I wouldn't exactly mind dating him, but when you left he even introduced me to his boyfriend. They were seriously cute. My baby is so adorable when he's jealous though." She pinched my cheek as I became embarrassed of my immature act earlier.

 

"You would date him, you say? How can you say that in front of your own boyfriend?" I said pouting as she rolled her eyes. 

 

"I'm still mad about you flirting with that girl. Don't speak." She glared at me as I smiled at her innocently now being afraid. A mad Bom is a bad Bom. Not something anyone would like to experience. 

 

I rolled over to the side, facing Bom as I grinned at her. She's so beautiful, without even trying, she just is. I'm positive I've never felt like this about anyone, but it feels good. Insanely good. When I leave her I know I'll be devastated. She somehow completes my day. The first thing I'll do after a horrible day is either call her or drive to her place and she'll make me feel better in an instant. 

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She sounded annoyed as my grin only grew wider. 

 

"You're perfect." I cooed while I put my hands on either side of her head as she rolled her eyes. 

 

"Don't try to sweet-talk me." She scoffed as she tried to push me away. I ignored her and kept pecking her lips before she looked the other direction. "Go." She frowned disapprovingly. 

 

"I'll leave then." I pretended to be mad as I got off her and grabbed my jacket. Her frown deepened and I knew she really didn't want me to go. 

 

"Are you seriously leaving?" She grabbed my wrist when I was on my way out as I turned around. 

 

"I thought that's what you wanted? You told me to go. Do you want me to stay?" I asked smirking as she shook her head stubbornly. I shrugged nonchalantly and placed my hand on the doorknob before she stopped me again. 

 

"Yes," she mumbled inaudibly. 

 

"Come again?" I arched an eyebrow as she scowled at me. 

 

"Yah, you heard me." She scowled at me annoyed before I lifted her up by the waist and threw her on the bed before pulling off my jacket and crawling on top of her.

 

"I'll admit that cashier was pretty.-" 

 

"Why are you bringing it up again? Do you like to piss me off?" She huffed, cutting me off as I chuckled before kissing her gently to shut her up.

 

"Let me finish, jealous freak. She was pretty, and there are a lot more pretty girls in the world. I even find Chaerin pretty, but that doesn't mean I'm attracted to them and want them the same way I want you. You're beautiful, you shouldn't worry about what I think about other girls. To me they're no match against you. The reason I even flirted with her in the first place was because of you. I wanted to make you jealous. Understand?" I exclaimed seriously as her lips curved up in a smile. She slid her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me as I playfully nipped her bottom lip before deepening the kiss. My hands slowly trailed from her hips all the way down to her thighs, pulling her closer. Unable to stop the small moan from escaping her lips as we pressed into each other I smiled against her lips. 

 

"What are we doing?" she muttered after reluctantly pulling away. 

 

"Something that feels damn right," I whispered back before bending down to nibble on her neck. 

 

"Is this heading where I think it is?" She breathed out as she arched her back against me making me groan. 

 

"Not if you don't want to." I gazed into her eyes as she looked away shyly while blushing. 

 

"I do, it's just that.." She didn't continue which only confused me. 

 

"What is it?" I asked worried. I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

 

"I'm kind of a ." I chuckled at her shy expression before kissing her cheek. 

 

"That's completely fine. I would be happy to be your first. I'm pretty skilled, you know." I grinned childishly as she playfully smacked my chest. "I'm kidding, I'll be gentle. You don't have to worry at all," I whispered reassuringly as she nodded her head letting me proceed. My hands crawled underneath her top and caressed her stomach before swiftly pulling it off. Her face flushed as she tried to cover herself. "Don't be shy. You're perfect." I removed her arms as I took off my own shirt. 

 

"Where are you going?" she asked lazily with her closed eyes when I left her side as she pulled the comforter up to cover herself. 

 

"I'm thirsty, I'm only getting a drink. I'll be quick," I said as I kissed her forehead. 

 

"You're going downstairs in only that?" She pointed at my boxers while smirking as I nodded my head. 

 

"Chae is not here anyway." I shrugged before leaving the room. I entered the kitchen and found myself a glass of juice before sitting down. I hummed happily while finishing my drink when I suddenly heard a squeal. "Oh, hi Chae." She covered her eyes with her hands as I smiled at her. 

 

"Why are you sitting here shirtless, oppa?" she asked surprised. 

 

"I wanted a drink, I thought you weren't here. I heard about Ji, by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter