I Miss Her

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's P.O.V

 

I opened my car door and looked at him questiongly as he sat down in the passenger seat. I bit my lower lip to stop my tears so he wouldn't see me this wrecked, but I just cried more when he pulled into his embrace. "Shh, let it all out." He my hair comfortingly, not even asking any questions, which I was highly grateful of. 

 

"I hate this, Siwon. Take the pain away." I clutched his shirt while sobbing onto his chest. 

 

"You feeling better?" he asked after a while. He showed me a faint smile while brushing away my tears with his thumbs. I leaned in and started kissing his lips gently as he responded. My hands traveled to the nape of his neck as I moaned when he bit my lower lip before slipping his tongue inside my mouth. We crawled over to the backseat, still making out as I pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his belt while he ed my jeans. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He gazed at me tenderly as he drew imaginary circles on my waist soothingly. 

 

"Just do me." I pulled him back down as he captured my lips with his slowly while I urged him to hurry.

 

"Bom, I don't want your first to be rushed and in the backseat of your car," he replied while tucking my hair behind my ear.

 

"I've already lost my first to a bastard who doesn't love me, so it doesn't matter." I shifted my face away from his hand shamefully as I tried to blink away the tears. 

 

"Is that why you're upset? Did something happen between the two of you?" he asked before I pulled away and looked for something to cover myself with when he suddenly grabbed his shirt and wrapped it around me. 

 

"Yeah, we just broke up." I sniffled with a sad smile as he nodded in understanding. 

 

"We're leaving this place. Want me to drive you home?" He sat in the driver's seat and started the car after making sure I sat comfortable in the back. 

 

"No," I whispered as I shook my head. 

 

"Okay, my place it is then," he muttered before driving. I noticed the goose bumps on his arms and back and was reminded of the fact that he was still shirtless. I picked up his jacket and tried to put it on him as he chuckled. "Thanks." He smirked making me blush shyly. 

 

"Ehm, I just need a cold shower. I'll be right back," he mumbled, believing I didn't hear the first part as I bit my lip apologetically. I feel bad for leading him on like that. I don't think I'd stop myself if it wasn't for him. I snuggled under his covers when I started freezing. I smiled when I recognized the smell of his old cologne. I've kind of missed him. 

 

"Sorry," I said and rubbed my eyes when I felt someone shaking me, realizing I drifted to sleep. I gulped when I saw him sitting shirtless next to me, water from his hair dripping onto his chiseled chest and abs. . This is karma playing tricks on me for seducing him earlier. 

 

"No, you can sleep if you want. I understand it's been a tough day. What do you want for dinner? I'm cooking." He stood up from the bed and dried his hair before finding himself a shirt. 

 

"Surprise me." I hid my face in the pillow, closing my eyes and refusing to think of Seunghyun and what happened earlier. I relaxed when he caressed my back before leaving the room. 

 

"I hate you." I scowled at the ceiling angrily after turning around and lying on my back. I have this habit of talking to myself when I'm upset. It's normal, yes. "And I hate myself for still loving you. I hate that you can't leave my mind, and I hate you for making me feel weak. I don't wanna shed tears for you." I smiled bitterly as a tear trickled down my cheek. 

 

"Dinner is ready," he called out from the kitchen, startling me as I collected myself before leaving the room. I have to get myself together. Park Bom doesn't break easily. I'll be fine. I will. 

 

"You haven't eaten today?" He chuckled heartily while I kept eating. I stopped halfway, totally forgetting his presence while I shoved food in my mouth. My face flushed as I looked down at my food. 

 

"I haven't eaten since last night actually. I swear if there is something I've missed, it's your wonderful cooking. It's not everyday you find a good looking guy that can cook fantastic food," I exclaimed happily with food in my mouth as he laughed and reached out to wipe off something on the corner of my mouth. 

 

"And if there's something I've missed, it's your adorable way of eating. It should usually look nasty, but you actually look cute talking with food in your mouth." He lopsidedly grinned as I snickered. "So, you wanna talk about it or is it just not something I should get involved with?" he asked after a while as I immediately lost my appetite. I'd almost forgot. Just almost. 

 

"Not now, but I'll tell you soon if you stick around. I'm sorry, but I'm not ready. I can tell you that the guy this is all about is Seunghyun, the one you met at the wedding. And I recently found out a secret about him which shocked me. He also lied to me, not to mention acted like a jerk too. I don't really want to talk about it anyway." My lips curved up in a fake smile, but I was at least happy I wasn't crying or on the verge of tears. That's a start. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter