Making Up or Not?

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan's P.O.V

 

Seunghyun entered the apartment looking like a mess as I frowned. He didn't come back home last night after meeting up with the boss. "Where'd you go last night?" I asked glaring at him. I know he's my hyung and leader, but his behavior lately is pissing me off. Obviously he's acting like an , getting drunk and everything because of Bom, but why can't he just admit it?

 

"The boss told me to leave the gang. Or else he's gonna kill Bom and you guys. Bom paid my debt, and I don't know what the hell she said to him, but I really have to go this time. I'm done here, and I should probably be the happiest guy alive, but I'm not. I feel so ing lost. Why did she pay? It has nothing to do with her. Can't she just let me go?" he ranted upset as I listened attentively. I kind of understand him, yet I hate whatever he's saying. He's hurting her, and now she might even be pregnant. She's scared, and facing this without your loved one .

 

"She loves you. Whatever she does, it's because she loves you. You still haven't realized it? She's practically shouted it in your face, but you're so damn stupid, hyung. You have something so precious, but you can't even appreciate her," I retorted annoyed as he met my eyes, looking pretty mad.

 

"I know she does, but I didn't want her to give her money to that bastard! Can't you see I ing love her too?! It's not my fault my life has been a mess for the past years!" he shouted back without thinking as I scowled at him. 

 

"Then why am I the one bringing her to the ing doctor's to find out if she's pregnant with you? If you love her why aren't you there for her?! If the boss told me to go because my girlfriend paid my debt I would be pissed at her for paying, but I'd go see her right away. And what did you do? You got drunk and came back to complain about it? You're an idiot, hyung. You're probably mad at all of us because we're telling you what to do, but we only care. Stop suppressing your damn feelings." 

 

"Bom is pregnant? Are you going now?" He stood up immediately seeming shocked. Oh, , I just told him. Bom strictly told me not to say anything to him, and then I let the anger get the best of me. She's going to kill me. 

 

"Yes, I was leaving right now. We don't know if she is, that's why we're going to the doctor's. She doesn't believe the pregnancy test." I raked a hand through my hair before watching the time. "I'm almost running late," and just as I said that, my phone rang. Yep, it's Bom. 

 

"Hey, where you at? You're still not here and I don't wanna go in without you," she whined as I laughed. 

 

"I'm coming right now, sorry." I grabbed my jacket as I hurried to put on my shoes. 

 

"I'm driving," Seunghyun said as he took his car keys and I followed. God, Bom is seriously going to kill me. "I can't believe she didn't tell me. She's my girlfriend," he muttered angrily in the car as I snickered while he scowled at me.

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

I don't remember the last time I was this scared. I've almost been killed dozens of times, but I've never been scared like this. I've experienced stuff which should definitely be more frightening than this, but I'm really scared. We're not even sure if she's pregnant, but if she is I don't know what to do. For starters, her dad would murder me. That alone is scary as . I would never let her be alone during her pregnancy, but me coming running back because I think she's carrying my child doesn't make it any better. At the same time, this is pretty wonderful. I have to leave the gang, meaning I can be with her. I think she hates me now, though. I've been bad, and me coming back like this is even worse. 

 

"Hyung, the lady said it's this way." Himchan pointed at the other direction as I followed him nervously. This is a horrible idea. I should just disappear from the face of the earth. 

 

"Himchan! Finally, I.-" she stopped midway as she met my gaze. "What the hell is he doing here? Don't tell me you told him." Bom glared at me as I stepped closer to hold her making her pull away. "No! Don't come here and pretend like you care because you have to. Even if I'm carrying your child, I don't need you." 

 

"I heard you paid my debt, and I should hate you for it, because that's what I would normally do, but I don't. Every time one of the guys paid, I hated them. But you're Bom, my Bom. I was the jerk, I know. Do I hate myself for it? Hell yeah, I do. Can I promise you that I'll stay here even if you're pregnant or not? Nope, I can't. I know I have to leave the gang, but I have things to fix. I can't even promise you I'll be back, I can't tell you to wait for me, but I've said things I haven't meant, and I want to fix that. Ask me if I love you again," I exclaimed as she didn't take a step back when I placed my hands low on her waist before drawing her closer. 

 

"Do you love me? Are you in love with me?" she whispered hesitantly before resting her hands on my shoulders. 

 

"Yes, I do. I am in love with you. How can I not be? I'd be the biggest . Ask me about our , how I felt about it," I continued as she shyly glanced at Himchan. Himchan rolled his eyes and left, understanding we needed time alone. 

 

"How did you feel about sleeping with me? Was it anything special?" She arched a brow as I chuckled. 

 

"It was beyond special. It was magnificent, it was perfect and nothing about it was just . It wasn't just to me, we made love. Some sick, passionate lovemaking too, and I wouldn't be surprised if you're pregnant with a beautiful baby because we had some good times, you know." I winked as she smacked my chest while laughing. "Ask me how I feel about your possible pregnancy." 

 

"Do you feel forced to come back to me because I might be pregnant with your child?" 

 

"Not at all, but right now I'm not promising staying either. I'm scared for us, Bom. I wouldn't be a good father, and I'm just not ready, but I'd try my best for you, for us, for our child. I'm not telling you to forgive me, please, don't. I don't deserve your forgiveness, I just wanted to explain," I murmured as she cupped my face to make me look at her. 

 

"Well, I don't forgive you yet, but I'm glad you're being honest with me. I love you, even though we can't be together, and everything is still too damn complicated. I'll always be here. I want to hate you so bad," she said gently as I only felt more guilty. "But I just can't."

 

"Park Bom." The doctor called up as I squeezed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter