Officially Mine

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's P.O.V

 

Chaerin came down the stairs looking at me confused as I slipped off my running shoes and made my way to her. She said something I couldn't quite hear and that's when I realized I had my blasting music on. 

 

"What did you say?" I took out my earplugs as she rolled her eyes. 

 

"Where were you in that?" She arched an eyebrow as she pointed at my workout clothes. 

 

"Party," I answered sarcastically with a grin. "Out for a morning run, of course. For what other reason would I wear this?" I chuckled on my way to the kitchen. 

 

"But why would you of all people go for a morning run? I have asked you a million times before and you always prefer your so called beauty sleep. The one time I don't do it, you suddenly go without me. I would've joined you if you asked." She pouted upset as I pinched her cheeks before happily drinking from my water bottle.

 

"Seunghyun is coming over for breakfast, so I thought I could use a morning run. It's refreshing and the weather is beautiful. Sorry for not asking you, baby Rin. Next time I'll do it." I cheerfully exclaimed as she scowled at me. 

 

"I've said so all the time. You're just doing it for Seunghyun oppa, not even for your best friend. Next time will probably be when he's coming over again. Betrayer." She frowned cutely as I laughed.

 

"I promise to go with you next time. I need a shower, I won't be for long, so if Seunghyun comes just let him in. You can keep him company. I'm in charge of the breakfast today!" I shouted on my way to the bath as she showed me a thumb up. Unlike usual, I hurried getting showered and didn't bother to dry my hair completely. I threw on a tank top and shorts before heading downstairs. I wasn't surprised to see Seunghyun sitting there in the kitchen already, talking to Chaerin. Getting to know this guy, I've noticed how he always shows up earlier than scheduled. 

 

"Hey, you," he exclaimed when he turned around and saw me. He smiled and headed over to where I was before placing his hands low on my waist and drawing me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him softly on the lips. 

 

"Good morning, Seunghyun." I grinned before he pecked my lips. 

 

"My poor eyes," Chaerin said over-dramatically while shielding her eyes. Both of us rolled our eyes before I pulled away to look for my apron. 

 

"You totally ruined our moment." He complained to Chaerin as he ruffled her hair. 

 

"Well, you almost ruined my sight so we're equal." She smiled mischievously at him. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Let me know when the food is ready, I don't want my sight completely destroyed." She chuckled as Seunghyun pushed her away playfully. 

 

"What are you making?" He came up from behind as he s his arms around my waist. 

 

"Breakfast," I answered as I removed his arms making him frown before he put them back. "Seunghyun, you're distracting me. It won't take long, go sit and wait." He pouted as he released me while I laughed at his expression. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down giving him a quick kiss on the lips to cheer him up before shooing him away.

 

"Something smells good." He returned to the kitchen when I finished the food and was starting to set up the table. "I'll do it," he exclaimed when he saw the plates I had in hand. He ran over and took away the plates after stealing a kiss from me. I shook my head at his dorky antics and followed him. "So what is this?" he asked when he started eating. 

 

"Crepes with caramelized bananas and Nutella sauce. Why, don't you like it?" I replied worriedly as he shook his head. 

 

"So I know what to ask you to make for me all the time. I love it." He grinned before continuing devouring the food as I smiled. 

 

"Since when did you become so comfortable with Chae? First time I saw you two talk you were so awkward." I arched an eyebrow as he smirked. 

 

"Since she started hanging out at our place. Are you jealous?" He poked my cheek making me scoff. 

 

"No. Jiyong invites Chaerin to your place whenever, but why haven't you invited me over? We've been here multiple times yet I haven't stepped foot into your place." If there is anything I would be jealous about it would be that. It's like he doesn't even want me there. We've been going out for a good while, so it would only be normal for him to invite me over when I have brought him here. 

 

"I'm not sure you could deal with it," he responded coldly as I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

 

"Deal with what? The guys? I'm completely fine with them," I said confused. Why the sudden change of attitude? 

 

"The apartment. Maybe it's too average for such a rich daddy's girl like you." He bluntly answered surprising me. His harsh words actually hurt me this time, not that I had plans of showing it. I thought he knew me good enough not to think so low of me. 

 

"Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean, Seunghyun?" I stood up annoyed with the way he was speaking to me. 

 

"I don't know. I just don't want to disappoint you, maybe you prefer a rich guy instead of me." He shrugged nonchalantly as he followed suit and stood up as well. 

 

"You know what I can't deal with? Not your apartment whether it's average or not, but your attitude. In case you still haven't realized it, I wouldn't stop liking you because of a stupid apartment. Rich daddy's girl? If you haven't figured out this either I want you to know I earn my own money. I don't use my daddy's money even though he's my boss, I know how to balance work and family. Now I would like you to leave." I scowled at him as he smirked mockingly. 

 

"Fine by me." He grabbed his jacket and left as I soon heard the door being slammed. 

 

"Why did oppa leave so early?" Chaerin asked me curiously. "Hey, what happened?" She worriedly looked at me when she probably noticed my eyes b with tears, threatening to fall any second.

 

"Nothing big. He was just being a jerk." I laughed bitterly, trying not to sound too miserable as she rolled her eyes at me. I knew she didn't believe me the slightest bit, and I couldn't blame her, I wasn't exactly the best to hide my emotions for her.

 

"Was he rude to you? I'll make Ji kick his if he was." She soon enveloped me in a comforting hug as I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

 

"He was claiming I'm such a rich , and that's why he doesn't want me at their place. He called me a rich daddy's girl." The tears trickled down my cheeks as I couldn't hold it in anymore. She caressed my back trying to soothe me. "I don't even see why I'm affected by his stupid words anyway," I spat angrily. 

 

"You like him, Bommie, and if I'm not mistaken you're even starting to fall for him," she answered softly as I frowned. 

 

"Why would I fall for such an idiot? He's a jerk, a rude one, a judgmental one. Just because I'm supposedly rich doesn't mean I only like other rich people. In fact many of those I've met I don't like at all, but I like Seunghyun. He could live under a rock, but I still wouldn't change my mind about him," I blurted out not quite knowing what I said until Chaerin pulled away, meeting my gaze as she broke out in a teasing grin.

 

"Exactly, and if he doesn't know that yet, make him suffer. Ignore him, he'll come back to you, we all know he likes you too." She squeezed my shoulder reassuringly before leaving me to sit on the couch. "Here. Drink this and don't worry. I'll talk to Jiyong and he'll knock some sense into him." She handed over a glass of cold water as I smiled gratefully at her. 

 

"Thank you, CL-roo. You are the best." She only chuckled as she settled herself down and the couc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter