Blasts From the Past

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

I spaced out as my mind drifted elsewhere while thinking about us, meaning me and Jiyong. We had been going out for some time, and I like him. He was so determined to have me, and well now we're only dating. I don't want to bring it up because I really don't want to nag him if he's not that interested. I've been questioning him too much, just because of his earlier player ways, and I sometimes feel he only thinks of me as a challenge. Other times however, he's sweet and fun and everything I want in a guy. I can tell I'm starting to fall and maybe that's what I'm fearing. 

 

"You better be daydreaming about me. What you thinking about?" He poked my forehead while hovering above me as I widened my eyes because I didn't notice him until now.

 

"Nothing. Get off me." I frowned as I tried to push him away from me gently even though I didn't want him to leave. 

 

"I won't. Is something bothering you?" He narrowed his eyes at me in suspicion as I shook my head. 

 

"Nope, other than you of course." I smiled sweetly at him making him scoff. Seunghyun and Bom arrived from the kitchen as he was carrying her, but she didn't seem to enjoy it making me laugh. 

 

"We'll just be in Bom's room, don't disturb us." Seunghyun winked while Bom kept kicking. 

 

"Get him away from me, Chaerin! Or else you'll regret it!" Bom shouted hysterically while I rolled my eyes. 

 

"They're a couple now," he exclaimed suddenly as I looked at him confused. 

 

"Oh yeah? They have been so for a while. What's your point?" I chuckled as he rolled off me before sitting up as I joined him while scooting closer. 

 

"I don't have a point exactly, I was just mentioning it. Do you want a boyfriend?" His question surprised me as I smiled shyly. 

 

"Depends. Does Kwon Jiyong want a girlfriend?" I smirked playfully while asking. 

 

"If it's you then yes." He grinned cheekily as I ignored his gaze. "Have you had any boyfriends in the past? If so, how many and what were they like?" he said curiously. 

 

"I've had two serious relationships, and dated a couple, not anything serious. The first one was in high school, it lasted for more than a year actually, around two years. He was sweet and pretty nice too, I liked him a lot. I loved him even, but I'm not sure if it was it. He was a good boyfriend, I just wasn't that interested in the end, he wasn't too. He found himself another girl after we broke up, she was nice and I was happy for him. We're kinda friends, no hard feelings. The second one was different, far more different. He had this bad boy image and didn't come off as all that nice. He was what I call unpredictable. My parents didn't like him at all, as a matter of fact my dad disliked him, saying he wasn't good for me. It did upset me, but we broke up in the end and I haven't met or spoken to him ever since." I showed him a faint smile as he nodded in understanding. 

 

"Did you wanna break up with him?" He inquired hesitantly. 

 

"Not really, but my dad practically forced me. I just went with it cause I was afraid that we would both get hurt in the end. I was really interested in him though, and my relationship with my dad became worse cause I was sad he couldn't accept my loved one. It's all forgotten now however, I don't think he even remembers me." I laughed awkwardly. 

 

"Whoever forgets you is an idiot, especially when he was lucky enough to have you. How's the relationship with your father now? You don't have to answer if it's too personal," he said reassuringly making me smile. 

 

"Our relationship is much better now. Dad apologized and let me be with him if I still wanted, but it was too late. I was very happy at the time, but he suddenly vanished and as time went by I stopped looking for him. He's probably left the country or something. Don't really care anymore." I shrugged nonchalantly. 

 

"And what if he comes back and claims to want you? How do you feel about him?" 

 

"I don't feel anything special about him. He's my first real love so I won't forget him of course, but I've moved on. I think I have someone else I like already anyway," I said boldly while giving him a secret smile.

 

"This someone you like, how is he?" He smirked as I wrapped my arms around him from the side. 

 

"He's annoying, quite of a conceited jerk, can't stand him at times, he's such a flirt.." 

 

"Yah! This doesn't sound like someone you like." He cut me off offended knowing it was him I was talking about. 

 

"You didn't let me finish. But amidst of all of this he's somehow sweet, nice, and gentle and most importantly I like him cause he seems honest. And our first date together must have been my favorite. He's kinda cool." He grinned widely and seemed satisfied. 

 

"If he asked you to be his girlfriend, what would you say?" 

 

"Maybe yes I'm guessing." 

 

"Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked excitedly as I chuckled at his childish expression. 

 

"No." I decided to even though I had been thinking about this earlier and was quite glad that he asked me. 

 

"You said you would say yes." His brows furrowed annoyed. 

 

"Oh, I wasn't talking about you earlier. I meant Yongguk oppa." I knew he would be jealous and I seriously loved seeing him jealous. It was shockingly attractive on him and his face already showed me how mad he was starting to become. 

 

"What?!" He stood up mad, pulling away from me. 

 

"You can't take a joke, can you? Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, jealous freak." I hit his chest softly before slipping my arms around his waist. He looked down at me before cupping my face. He gently captured my lips with his as he smiled through the kiss. 

 

"Who says I'm jealous?" he whispered when we pulled away from the kiss, still standing in the same position. 

 

"I do, but I don't mind," I mumbled before leaving a chaste kiss on his lips. I lazily dropped myself on the couch as he shifted my body so he would lie beneath me. 

 

"I'm sorry we couldn't go out on the date," he muttered. We were actually planning to go out, but the weather turned out really bad and we decided to cancel it.

 

"I like this much better. Going out doesn't matter to me, this is cozy. I enjoy this, so don't apologize," I replied before pecking his cheek. 

 

"What is this?" He picked up the fancy looking envelope which we got a couple of days ago. "Is this a wedding invitation?" He continued interested before curiously pulling out the invitation. 

 

"Yeah, a friend of mine is getting married, he invited Bom unnie too. He's my ex-boyfriend actually,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter