Visitors

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

"So how is the bet going?" Yongjae asked with an an annoying smirk plastered on his face. 

 

"Great actually, she seems to like me, or she doesn't mind after I saved her life. I have her number so I believe I'm gonna win this. Be prepared to lose, dear dongsaeng," I retorted yet he still chuckled making me frown. What did this kid got up his sleeve this time?

 

"Well, how about we make it more difficult? First of all, you can't be with other women than her, unless they're just friends, but since I don't believe you have any actual friends who are girls, stay away from them. Lastly, you can't fall for her. You fall and you lose, hyung. Now, are you prepared to lose?" Fall for her? How could I do that? I don't know, but I don't picture myself settling down anytime soon much rather falling in love. To be honest, I don't picture myself falling in love at all, though I wouldn't mind if it happened in the future. Now is just bad timing, and I still want to have fun. Besides, why would I lose to this kid? 

 

"Do you actually believe I can fall for her? Me, Kwon Jiyong in love?" I arched an eyebrow staring at him mockingly as he nodded his head unfazed. 

 

"Everyone can fall in love, hyung, and you're not an exception. Chaerin-sshi is attractive and doesn't seem to be like all the other s you hang around. I'm pretty sure that if you spend enough time with a woman like her and not those stupid chicks you're usually with, you'll fall, and hard too. Why would I bet with you if I knew I wouldn't win? I always win. Let me know when you start liking her, you'll see what I mean," he exclaimed confidently before leaving the room. I admit she's attractive and different, but I won't take any of this serious, and if I do start liking her I'll make sure not to tell him, it will fade away eventually. I'm going to win this time. Gosh, this kid messes with my mind every single time. 

 

"I'll win this!" I shouted angrily when I heard him enter his room. Speaking of which, I should call Chaerin. I pulled out my phone when someone decided to sit next to me, startling me. 

 

"What's with you and your shouting? Don't tell me it's that stupid bet again." Seunghyun rolled his eyes as I put away my phone. 

 

"How was the date with Bom noona the other day? You seemed happy when you got home, strange kind of happy." I leaned in narrowing my eyes at him as he backed away before pushing me off him. 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about, nothing special happened. The date was fun, I enjoyed it," he answered while shrugging carelessly as I poked his head annoyed. 

 

"Liar, did you finally kiss her? You did, didn't you? Tell me about it," I said sounding nothing but excited as he looked at me weirdly. 

 

"What are you, a girl? Why do you sound so excited? But maybe I did, even multiple times." He tried to hide his smirk as I laughed. I actually just wanted to hear about him having fun. That is the only medicine this guy needs right now. Speaking of falling in love, that is exactly what he has to do. I can tell he likes her already, and I'm happy about that. 

 

"I'm just happy for you, hyung." I patted his back as he stared at me confused.

 

"Why?" He arched an eyebrow as I rolled my eyes. 

 

"You got yourself a girlfriend now, isn't that a good thing?" I frowned at his stupid question. 

 

"First of all, she's not my girlfriend, we're dating. There is a difference, and I don't know if her being my girlfriend is a good thing. I would have to lie to her more than I'm doing now and I hate it enough as it is," he exclaimed sighing. I knew he was worrying about that, and I understand, but he should ignore it as of now. 

 

"Listen, hyung. Don't think about it, don't bring it up. Don't be afraid to make her your girlfriend just because of that. Don't worry," I said squeezing his shoulder reassuringly as he furrowed his eyebrows madly. 

 

"You're making it sound like a small matter. If she finds out she wouldn't want to come near me." He shrugged my hand off as he stood up. 

 

"Well, make sure she doesn't find out then. It's not like any of us are gonna blurt out we're gangsters. So, I'm telling you, don't be afraid. She'll get to know the real Seunghyun and the rest won't matter." I looked at him sternly not wanting him to back out of this now as he shook his head in frustration. 

 

"Yeah sure," he replied absentmindedly before leaving to return to his room. I decided to finally call Chaerin now that I was available. 

 

"Hello?" she answered after a couple of seconds making me smile. 

 

"Am I talking to a hot blonde whose name is Chaerin?" I smirked before I heard her scoff on the other side. 

 

"Nope, I think you got the wrong number," she responded sarcastically. 

 

"What are you doing tonight? Go out with me." I continued before she even got to answer me as she chuckled. 

 

"I'm having dinner with some friends here at home, so I'm busy. Maybe some other time," she answered making me frown.

 

"Can't you just bail on the dinner?" I whined trying to convince her. I knew that she wouldn't cancel her plans just for me, but it is worth the try.

 

"Why would I bail on the dinner for some guy I just met? I haven't seen my friends in a while, if you're so eager to go out, ask someone else," she said coldly. How can I make her fall for me? She seems so out of my league, and I don't think she likes me quite that much. And it will be hard to change jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter