Perfect Morning and Terrible News

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

God, it feels good to wake up to this beautiful sight. I traced my finger from her forehead to the bridge of her nose down to the philtrum as I stopped at her lips. I her bottom lip with my thumb gently before bending down to peck it. She scrunched up her face making me chuckle as I caressed her cheek softly. She looked so peaceful that I wanted her to stay like this forever. The things she does to me is unbelievable. She has no idea how much I love her. The happiest feeling on this earth is knowing that this wonderful girl loves me back. 

 

"Jiyong," she mumbled cutely in her sleep before snuggling closer to me. I smiled as I her hair. I can't believe Kwon Jiyong invited a girl over to his house to sleep. Just sleep. And the funnier part is that this beats all the girls I've ever had with. Having her fall asleep in my arms after talking about basically everything was the best. All of a sudden she groaned in her sleep before hugging me tighter. "Jiyong?" she muttered into my chest sleepily as I grinned. 

 

"Hm?" I sighed contentedly while different thoughts ran through my mind.

 

"Good morning." I laughed at her adorable voice before kissing the crown of her head.

 

"Good morning to you too, babe," I replied before rolling over and pinning her to the bed. I bent down as I kissed her lips before trailing my lips down to her neck. She giggled as my hands moved up her thighs.

 

"I need the bath." She pushed me off her gently before rolling off the bed and running for the bath. Ahh, she didn't even try and I'm already .

 

"Are you making me food? I didn't know you could cook." She wrapped her arms around me from behind as I turned around and placed her on the kitchen counter. 

 

"I was gonna try, but I really don't wanna burn down the house." I pouted as she chuckled. "You totally escaped earlier. Are we rushing things? Because I really don't want to pressure you for , you know. I can wait." My fingers traced small circles on the skin above the waistband of her shorts as I stood between her legs. 

 

"Oh, you can wait? So you don't wanna have on this counter? I'm really in the mood." She winked before she locked her legs around my waist and pulled me closer to peck my lips. 

 

"I'm serious, Chae." I arched an eyebrow as she dropped the smirk. 

 

"Of course we're not rushing things. I know you're not pressuring me, Ji, but I want our first to be special. You know, different from all the other girls," she murmured the last part as I sighed knowing what the problem was.

 

"I would never compare you to the others, Chae. You're far different, you always will be. I'll make our first special, I promise. It won't be careless and rushed like with the others." I kissed her nose, making her smile. "Now make me breakfast woman. I'm starving." I demanded as she frowned. 

 

"You can't order me around like that." She hopped off the counter and folded her arms across her chest as I laughed. 

 

"What a bossy girlfriend I have. Okay, would my beloved baby make me food, please?" I s my arms around her waist and pouted as she rolled her eyes. 

 

"Only if you help," she replied cheekily. 

 

"I'd love to help. I'll just stand here and look good and kiss you when I feel like it. Sounds good?" I grinned as she pushed my face away when I tried to kiss her. 

 

"That is not helping me, that's distracting me. Do you want me to burn down the house?"

 

"If it means me getting to kiss you when I want, then yes." I placed her back on the kitchen counter while I kissed her slowly. Instead of pushing me away she deepened the kiss as I started ing my shirt she was wearing. 

 

"I hate you for being such a damn good distraction," she muttered before letting out an involuntarily moan when I bit her neck and on the spot. "You really have to stop," she breathed out while pulling on my hair.

 

"Then tell me to." I smirked as my hand traveled further up her thigh before stopping. 

 

"Such a tease," she said before cupping my face and making me look at her. "I really love you, you know. I'm trusting you not to break my heart." Her gaze suddenly softened as I smiled before pecking her lips. 

 

"I would never break my baby girl's heart on purpose. Now let's make breakfast. I'm seriously hungry enough to eat you up any second." She chuckled as I softly put her down. 

 

"How was Seunghyun oppa last time you saw him? You haven't talked about it so much. Why did he want you to leave?" she asked curiously as I sighed. I actually didn't want to mention so much about why I left and stuff. It knowing that I can be happy with Chae while he's suffering alone right now. He's not even letting me call him. And I didn't want to tell Chae I left to be with her, because she would feel guilty to have ruined my relationship with Seunghyun when it's not her fault.

 

"Hyung was terrible the last time I saw him. He's broken, and I haven't talked about it because it all . He told me to leave so I could be happy with you, but don't think it's your fault. He didn't want to stop me from finding happiness because of his own problems. I don't know if that's true, but he was serious when he wanted me to go. I just don't want to be another burden to him. I hate the fact that he's had to suffer so much in his life, Chae. I don't wanna talk about it yet, sorry." I turned away from her upset as she gently wrapped her arms around me from behind.

 

"I'm so sorry, Ji, but I'm sure he'll solve everything and you guys will talk again. Until then I can be your best friend, confide in me. I understand Seunghyun oppa is very important to you, so it's completely normal to be sad about something like this. I'm here for you," she whispered as I turned back around and she showed me her worried face before I embraced her tightly. 

 

"I love you so much. Let me confide in you, be my best friend. Not just for now." I closed my eyes as I buried my face in her hair before kissing the crown of her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter