Familiar Savior

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

I was walking home alone, and since it was dark already I was now regretting not bringing my car. I heard steps nearing and decided to pick up my pace. Please, don't let me be killed tonight. I could hear the person behind me pick up his pace too, scaring me even more. The heck with this. I held onto my purse tightly before running with all my might. Unfortunately the one behind me was faster and I was soon pinned to the wall. And it wasn't only one, but two. I'm so dead. 

 

"What do you want?" I scowled at them before trying to push the one holding me away. I don't think I've ever been this afraid, I just can't show them that. 

 

"Your purse. You seem like a rich one." He smirked while eyeing my designer bag. Hell no, I'm not giving this one to him, it was a Chanel limited edition and a gift from my mom. I'm not letting him touch it. My grip on the purse tightened as I glared at him. 

 

"You know what, hyung. She is quite pretty when I think about it, maybe we should just forget the purse and have her instead." The younger one exclaimed as they both eyed my body. My eyes widened in fear as I tried to wriggle free. 

 

"I wouldn't move if I was you." He bent down as I turned my head the other direction not wanting him close to me. 

 

"Get your hands off me. I have a black belt in karate and taekwando." I smirked hoping they wouldn't catch my bluff. The closest I can come karate or taekwando was that time I signed up for self defense class. It barely lasted a week before I quit. 

 

"Yeah right," he said sarcastically. 

 

"Try me," I whispered before I lifted my knee and hit his groin the hardest I managed as he fell to the ground, clutching his lower area as I took a run for it. 

 

"Get her!" he screamed to the other and not long after I was on the ground. I winced in pain when I scraped my knee. Expecting him to do anything to me any second, fearing what might happen I closed my eyes to stop the tears. 

 

"G-d-dragon." I heard him stutter confusing me before someone ran. 

 

"Are you okay?" someone asked worried, that someone almost sounding familiar. I finally opened my eyes to see Jiyong, the guy from the club. He stretched out his hand, helping me up as I forgot my wounded knee, falling to the ground again if it wasn't for his fast reflexes. 

 

"My knee," I muttered wiping away my tears. 

 

"Want me to bring you to the hospital?" he replied as I shook my head. 

 

"I live on block from here, can you just help me?" I responded almost pleading. 

 

"Can you get on my back?" he asked as I nodded. He bent down to my level as he tried to push me onto his back. I bit my lower lip to ignore the pain as I lifted my leg only to fail. "Listen, only a block right? You can't get on my back, don't even try. I'll carry you," he exclaimed before he slipped one arm underneath my knees and placed the other around my back. 

 

"You can't, I'm kinda heavy," I whispered shyly as he chuckled. 

 

"You'll be surprised of how much I can actually carry. I'll survive, it's only a block, now wrap your arms around my neck," he demanded as I pouted before doing what he said. He swept me off my feet as I sighed before resting my head on his firm chest. 

 

"Thank you," I said after a while as he looked at me curiously. "For helping me just now, I owe you," I continued sincerely as he smiled. 

 

"Well, you can start by telling me your name considering how you already know mine," he replied smirking. 

 

"Chaerin. And you can't quite blame me for not saying my name when all you wanted to do was get into my pants or dress to be precise. I don't know," I responded shaking my head as he laughed. 

 

"That is very true, but I think I've changed my mind about you. One question, by the way," he exclaimed as I met his gaze. "What did you do to that guy earlier? The one who was rolling around on the ground in pain." He lopsidedly grinned as I blushed. 

 

"Ehm, I kneed him down there," I murmured making him laugh yet again. 

 

"Attagirl!" he replied showing encouragement as my lips curved up in a smile. He was really fun to talk to and nice too. 

 

"I live here." I pointed as he halted before walking up to the front door. 

 

"Do you have keys?" he asked. 

 

"My friend is home, just ring the doorbell," I answered as he did so. Soon Bom opened the door surprised as Jiyong looked at her shocked. 

 

"Bom?" He looked confused making me chuckle. Bom stared at us confused before frowning.

 

"What happened? Bring her inside." Bom responded fully opening the door so we could enter. He went to the living room before carefully laying me on the couch as he explained to Bom what happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter