Befriending at The Club

Afraid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-ah is used when talking to someone affectionately in an informal way

-sshi is used when talking to someone formally

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

"So, clubbing tonight?" Jiyong asked me and the other guys. I nodded lazily as an answer before taking a seat on the couch. 

 

"What's up with you?" Jiyong arched a brow as he looked at me. 

 

"Nothing, just a little tired, I'm guessing." I shrugged yet he still seemed kind of suspicious. 

 

"You just woke up though? And considering how it's noon you should feel pretty much awake by now," he exclaimed making me roll my eyes. 

 

"Ji, I'm just tired, that's all," I answered as he understood, nodding his head in response. 

 

"Anyway, clubbing will be fun! I've been wanting to hook some babes for a while, I feel lonely nowadays," Himchan cheered loudly as I snickered. 

 

"Such a player." Yongguk scoffed making me chuckle. 

 

"What's wrong? I've only learned from the best, right, hyung?" He directed towards Jiyong as he grinned proudly. Despite being highly feared gangsters they could be really dorky at times. At least there was good left in these guys, I'm happy about that.

 

"I like you, Himchan. The rest of you though, are only boring men who haven't gotten any in a long time," Jiyong retorted, offending us. 

 

"Please, hyung. Just because we don't screw around like you two manwhores doesn't mean that we're boring. That only means we have better things to do," Yongjae replied bluntly making the rest of us chuckle.

 

"You tell them, dongsaeng!" I exclaimed smirking. 

 

"You never said what trouble you met on your way home last night." Jiyong changed the subject suddenly as the rest of them listened. 

 

"I stopped some creeps from most likely a girl, or worse, selling her off as a e. I swear this gangster community disgusts me," I said coldly. My mood changed just by thinking about it. 

 

"But you're not like that, hyung. And neither are the rest of us, so don't worry about those dirtbags," Ji responded, but then I remembered another happening that day. That annoying girl who did look interesting for a second there. 

 

"And since they were chasing me I had to pretend I was making out with a random stranger. Quite fun, but then she turned out to be a . She even wanted to know my name, but I ignored her. She should learn to mind her own business, not that I care wether or not she does," I nonchalantly said as some of them arched an eyebrow. Some meaning Himchan and Jiyong. 

 

"Was she hot?" They both asked at the same time as I rolled my eyes while they grinned at each other. 

 

"Even if she was, that doesn't matter. She wasn't my type," I answered with a face that must have said I couldn't care less. They didn't seem to get the idea however.

 

"You're such a bummer, hyung. A girl doesn't have to be your type for you to have fun with her. Like, what is your type anyway? Do you even have a type?" Ji replied, making fun of me. 

 

"No, I don't actually. I have better things to worry about than what kind of girl my type is, but I sure as hell didn't like her, so why would I have fun with her?" I snapped annoyed. I've had a couple of flings in the past, but nothing serious. Except for maybe the girlfriend I had in high school, but after that there was no one. And I don't even picture myself falling in love, why would I anyway? It's loads of bull. 

 

"Hyung, you really have to let loose sometimes. Like tonight, you're gonna have fun. And you know what I mean with fun," he said wiggling his eyebrows. 

 

"I'll consider." I lopsidedly grinned before standing up and going to my room. I sighed as I dropped myself on the bed. Everything is so boring and tiring these days, I might even really consider Ji's advice. 

 

 

Bom's P.O.V

 

"Chae, are you ready?" I shouted from downstairs as she came running down the stairs with her heels on. "Careful there, we're not running late." I smirked as she shyly smiled back. "You look great, I'm not sure if I wanna go anymore." I pouted. 

 

"Why?" She looked at me confused. 

 

"Because all eyes will be on you," I said as she let out a chuckle. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter