again?

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ze A - The ghost of wind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82d7a2oCEvo&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

That night, after finished work, L.joe went back home as usual but today all his friends already went back home except for him since he came late to work.

It was summer and Teen Top decided to get some pocket money by working at Shilla Jeju Hotel, the top one hotel in the world. It’s not that bad; the paid is worth as the hotel paid them for cleaning, repairing and watering the flowers. Small jobs but very worthy more over the most popular hotel in the Jeju paid them some amount that enough for them save up to three months.

L.joe didn’t bother to change, all he wants is his pillow and blanket on his top. “Ouh, my back!” L.joe yawned.

He felt like his legs were about to rip and his head is like someone intentionally put some rocks, heavy and so dizzy. Sometimes he walked to left and sometimes he walked to the right. People might misunderstand him as a drunk.

“Aishh, why the home is so far?” L.joe rubbed his eyes. He already sleepy on the way back to home. “When the house will come?”

“Only crazy bastard thinks their home will come to them.”

L.joe awaked at the voice. He opened his eyes to see who. “Can you see me?” Dongjun waved in front of L.joe.

“Hello~” Innocently, L.joe waved back. Then, he pointed to Dongjun’s face. “Who are you?”

“Someone which you don’t need to know.” Dongjun shoved away L.joe’s hand. L.joe saw a few people behinds Dongjun. He blinked a few times. L.joe can sense the thickness in the air. “What do you want?”

“A few words to you.” Dongjun felt easier as L.joe understand the situation. *He makes my job easier.*

*He brought s, huh?* L.joe straightened himself and posed the best he can give, badass style. “Wow, I’m so lucky.” L.joe faked a smile. *7...8...what? 9 people? Is this a hockey team or a choir?*

“You can think what you want.” Dongjun crossed his arms. “But I’m here to warn you.” Dongjun grabbed L.joe by his collar, fiercely stared. “Never. Ever. Touch. Sara. Again.”

*Sara?* L.joe thought that he had heard this name before but where is it? Dongjun poked him downwards and shaked off with his right arm before ended it with a killer punched. L.joe coughed and he spat the blood out.

“My work is done.” Dongjun told. At the last word, Dongjun’s friends, Ze A encircled him. “You should never touch others’ things you know.” Kwanghee smiled while twisted his neck to left and right.

Junyoung wear his gloves while Heechul break his fingers, scaring L.joe with the sounds of his fingers. L.joe did amaze at the loud popped but he didn’t scared at all, and that's the biggest mistake of Heechul.

Before they get any closer to L.joe, L.joe already tackled them down. Ze A startled as they saw their hyung knocked down easily by a small boy.

“Arghh!” Kevin ran toward

Please log in to read the full chapter