missing

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don't know what is wrong with the font,

so sorry if they got mess cause they won't cooperate with me tonight.

 

 

Han Soa - Dyed White

https://youtu.be/e-D_aaDasZ8

 

 

“What? I can’t believe this. Why it always is like this?” Kyoungjae dissatisfied as he angry.

 

“And I bet you will lose again.” You smirked. Kyoungjae frowned and you saw that. You put your hands on your waist. “What? Am I wrong? Just accept you lost.”

 

“Are you that happy?” he scowled. You lifted your shoulder up and smiled at peace. Somehow, his anger made you laugh and ticklish.

 

“You cheat. Hmpph!” Kyoungjae gave your back. Sulking like a girl as he can’t accept his lose. Kyoungjae will never beat you in any game but it’s not your fault when he is the one who ask to play. No matter what game it is, he always loses and at the end sulk on the corner saying the world is unfair towards him.

 

You shook your head and stood up, ready to leave. You peek at the outside and saw the rest of your brothers were grilling outside the tent near the beach.

 

“What are you doing?” you asked them as you walked towards them. The evening sea breeze passed you making your hair a little bit messy. Junsu brushed them behind your ear, “We made BBQ for tonight.”

 

“Tonight?” you looked up.

 

“Yupp.” Dongjun came next to Junsu with his hands on pockets. “We sleep here tonight.”

 

“How about school?” you wondered. If you guys are going to sleep over tonight you will not make it to school by tomorrow and it takes 3 hours at least from here.

 

“How about we skip only for tomorrow?” Myungsoo appeared beside you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

 

“All of us?” you asked.

 

“Except for that dork.” Myungsoo pointed to the tent behind your back and all of you followed his finger. The tent was moving left and right like it was going to collapse any soon as Kyoungjae get out. His hair was messy and his outfit is helter-skelter.

 

“I think a gorilla just came out from the zoo.” Dongjun joked and all of you laughed at him.

 

“What?” Kyoungjae asked they laughed. He rushes to you that he didn’t notice there was a stone in front of him.

 

“Look where you’re going, Kyoungjae oppa!” you warned him but it’s too late causing him to trip and stumbled into the water. You guys laughed again at Kyoungjae’s silliness. There he goes, Kim Kyoungjae, the prince of dork!

 

“O.M.G look at you!” you pointed to him while laughing hard. Suddenly, a thought came across his mind. The sly Kyoungjae ran to you and before you could hide behind Dongjun, he already caught you and lifted you bridal style, “I’m going to punish you.”

 

Kyoungjae went to the sea and you know what is going to happen. You turned back to ask for help form your oppas but they only shook. Myungsoo grinned widely, “I wonder how our sister looks like when she gets wet.”

 

“I’m waiting to see that scene.” Junsu smiled naughtily.  Dongjun raised his shoulders, “Sorry but sorry, I’m with Kyoungjae this time.”

 

Kyoungjae smirked, “You know, the world is like a wheel. Sometimes we go up, sometimes we go down.”

 

“Pleaseeee~” you begged him with both of your hands tightly closed, pray for his mercy. Kyoungjae’s smiled getting wider than before and he winked at you before throw you into the sea.

 

“NOOOO!” you shouted before you drown into the sea. Kyoungjae and Myungsoo hi-fived while Dongjun and Junsu laughed in joy.

 

“I hate you! All of you!” you screamed.

 

“We love you too!” they said in unison and giggled.

 

You splashed the water towards them and they ran for escape. The next thing you know, all of you already soaked in wet from head to toe.

 

“Let’s get dry before night.” Junsu said and all of you stop playing the water. Junsu and Kyoungjae made some bonfire while you help Dongjun served the food.

 

“It’s so beautiful.” You said while watching the sunset. Kyoungjae sat next to you and smiled as you nestle in his arm.

 

“I’m sorry for earlier.” He said.

 

“It’s okay.” You smiled. You closed your eyes as you breathe in the evening wind and your heart feels calm. “Oppa.”

 

“Hmm?” Kyoungjae murmured.

 

“Should I stop go to school and go back to home-school?” you can feel his body moving so you opened your eyes and looked up at him.

 

There are so many questions lingered around him and you can see it in his eyes. But instead of asking, Kyoungjae only smiled. “If that’s your decision, I’m fine with it.”

 

You were surprised by his answer and you sat straight and facing him. “What?”

 

“What?” Kyoungjae asked back.

 

“Don’t you want to ask me anything?” you asked him and you still not satisfied with his feedback.

 

“What do you want me to ask?” Kyoungjae asked you back making you think for a while. There was a little paused for a moment. He broke that moment by grabbing your chin and turned your face to his. “I’m not saying like I don’t care but what I mean is, if that makes you happy, and then I’m happy too. I belief the rest will say the same things too.”

 

A tear fall on your cheek. What he said is really deep but in a good way. Kyoungjae took your hand and caressed it with love, “You know that we only smile when you smile, right?”

 

Slowly, you nodded. Kyoungjae was surprised as you hugged him out of blue but then he smiled and patted your back.

 

“Oppa?” your voice a little bit fuzzy but Kyoungjae managed to hear it.

 

“Yes?” his voice was soft and sweet at this moment.

 

You pulled away the hugged and placed your palms on his cheeks. Kyoungjae’s eyes enlarged as you smothering with kisses.

 

“Stop it!” Kyoungjae’s face turned red. He wiped his face in dashed.

 

“Why? You don’t like it? I thought you like I kissing you.” you looked at him innoncently.

 

Kyoungjae turned and glared, “This is not kiss. This is diss. Now my face full of your saliva.”

 

You giggled and delighted as he frowned. Then, all of your brothers joined you and Kyoungjae. You guys were having some chit-chat while watching the sunset. 

 

<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>

 

 

“What’s wrong with him today?” Changjo asked as soon as he arrived in the class in the morning. Ricky looked up and Changjo was nodding at Ricky’s back. Ricky turned and saw L.joe was laying his head on the desk while drawing something on the table with his finger.

 

“Dunno.” Ricky shook and turned in front, focusing on his card. He took out the best card to battle up against Chunji.

 

“He’s been like that since yesterday.” Chunji told the truth.

 

“He looks like a zombie.” Ricky made a face and laughed.

 

“Should we call Sara? Maybe she can enlighten him up a bit?” Niel gave an idea.

 

“No!” Ricky rejected the idea. “They’re in zone war, remember?”

 

Niel’s mouth form a big ‘O’ and nodded in understand.

 

“Kids, what are you doing? This is sport’s time. Gather in field in 5 minutes. The last person will run 10 rounds starting now!” Mr. Park, the sport teacher scolded.

 

And everyone make their move. Teen Top was about to leave but when they notice someone is missing they stop their movement and turned around. L.

Please log in to read the full chapter