hot summer

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

U-kiss - Amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mMmahCX5EM&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

That night, Dongjun already in the kitchen, cooking for dinner. “Hmm, smell good!”

Dongjun turned as he heard someone’s voice. A person who he wish to see the last on earth. “What do you want?”

“Me? Nothing. Just my food.” Kyoungjae smiled.

“What am I? Your chef?” Dongjun mad, totally annoyed with him.

“Nope. My slave. Anyway, when will the food ready? I’m hungry.” He said while pulled a chair for himself.

“I won’t give it to you, .” Dongjun slapped in the back of his head.

“Yahh! I’m your hyung! Respect me.” Kyoungjae rubbed the hurt area as he pouted. Dongjun left him and continued his cooking. “Respect my . More like a dumb to me.”

Kyoungjae was about to reply when suddenly his phone ring. “What? Really? Okay, I’m coming.”

Dongjun saw Kyoungjae kept the phone on his pocket after finished talking. Kyoungjae got up from the chair and raised his hand in the air to Dongjun. “Got to go.”

“How about the dinner?” Dongjun called out.

“Don’t wait for me.” With that Kyoungjae left. Dongjun was about to continue his cooking when Myungsoo dashed out from his room.

“Business.” Myungsoo mouthed to Dongjun, without even giving him a chance to ask where, why or what. Junsu came out of nowhere later. “Where is he going?”

“My god! Can’t you at least make yourself present? Don’t shock me like that anymore.” Dongjun massaged his chest. 

“You talk like a haelmoni now. What is this?” Junsu took some of the fried without Dongjun realized. “Where are Eli and L?” Sounds like he was talking using code with Dongjun.

“They have a business.” Hearing the word ‘business’ he understood very well, one word with deep meaning.

“Wow, even in the holiday?” Junsu steal another fried and shoved it to his mouthed. He didn’t even know that fried would taste this delicious. If he know, he would asked Dongjun to cook it every day for him. “Who do you think will win?”

“They won’t last for a round.” Junsu was shocked with Dongjun’s comment. But as far as he know, Dongjun’s predicaments always hit the right. He’s like a fortune teller.

“Why?” Junsu’s eyes were rounded.

“They will back home soon and the four of us we will eat for dinner together tonight.” Dongjun took his pan and smacked Junsu’s head with it.

“Ouch!” Junsu looked up.

Dongjun eyed him. “What are you doing? No stealing!”

Junsu shooked his head innocently. “I’m just tasting. Plus, I’m your hyung!”

Dongjun went back to the counter to clean the mess. “Jun.K, I can see you!"

“Alright alright! Pftt, so cheap.” Junsu put the food down.

“Oppa.”

“What the f-“ Junsu almost cursed at you as you popped out at his lef

Please log in to read the full chapter