T.E.E.N T.O.P

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I had a hard time to write this one, but here is it...

Hope you guys enjoy :)

 

 

 

Teen Top - Intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMHfo6IX-1I&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

Six boys made their arrivals at T.O.P high school in style.  

"Kyaaaa! THEY'RE HERE!"

Chaos in school as six boys entered the cafe. They waved to them, gracefuly, like they're a top star or some goddess. 

"Do you need a help?" He gazed down and locked his eyes at you. 

Your eyes grew big like XXXXL size. "YOU." you pointed your finger to him.

Surprise, wondering, blank, shock - those feelings mixed and you don't know which one to choose. But the most important is, what is he doing here?

L.joe tilted his head to side, cutely. "We meet again."

You looked down to his ed and untighted in uniform, sloopy tie and lastly down to his almost-detached badge...wait! You looked down to yours and then back to him. They are same. So, is that means, he- No. Are THEY go to school that same as yours?

L.joe turned to Teen Top and nodded to them. Like a servant who follow their master instructions, Niel and Ricky helped you get up.

"Hey!" you squicked as someone touched your skirt. Ricky startled as you reversed a little from him when he was trying to wiped off the dirt. L.joe slapped Ricky head, furious. "What are you doing?" sternly mad at him. 

Ricky hold the pain area. "I'm trying to help her." and he raised his hands and shrugged. 

"That's her legs, HER LEGS." L.joe firmly said or more likely warning him. He turned to you. Your eyes washed away his anger and calmed him down. "Let's go eat." and he wrapped his fingers on to her fingers, warmly.

 

 

Snsd - Telepathy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMB5kkSX240&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

L.joe dragged you to the food counter. He took a tray and started picking out the foods. You raised your eyebrows as shoved everything on his tray. "Are you gonna eat all these?"

L.joe shooked, "No. YOU will eat these." and grinning.

Finished, he dragged you again - with one hand holding you and another hand holding the the tray - to an untouchable table that was specially reserved for Teen Top. 

"Seat." L.joe nodded and you tried to follow his instruction to the letter. "Eat."

Your face showed your double chins as you backward. "All of these?" You pointed to the foods while looking at him who was resting his face on his palm, watching you.

L.joe nodded baby-ly, "Mmmm."

"How about you?" 

"Me?" L.joe placed his both his hands on his chest, acting touched. "I'm fine."

"Watching you make me full." Ricky scoffed from aside with a girl-ly voice. Niel and Chunji joined him laughing on later. 

"Yahh." With one word, the cafe turned into library. Situation becomes silent. Everyone didn't dare to open their mouth as L.joe glaring at his friends. He becomes calmed once he catched you on his eyes. All his views fulled with you. 

The bell rang and bring the noise back. Students running here and there, leaving the cafe one by one. You were not left behind and follows their acts. 

"Where are you going?" L.joe asked, anxious as you stood up. 

"Class?" You shrugged.

"Why?"

"Break time is over." you nodded to the watch on the wall.

L.joe grabbed your hand, "But you didn't finish your foods."

"It's okay. I'm not that hungry." You took the tray with you. You put it away and went back to the class. L.joe sighed while watching your back as you left him. "One day, I gonna break that bell." determined, he grasped his hand in fist. 

Ricky came to his side and patted his houlder. "Don't worry, you don't have to waste your time for that."

L.joe nodded, his friends is there for him. He frowned abruptly when he felt something wrong with Ricky's statement. L.joe turned to him. Niel let out a small cough and nodded to the wall. L.joe followed his gaze and he can't believed with what he s

Please log in to read the full chapter