a message

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

2pm - Game over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFoi7AGTpE0&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

The next evening, Junsu went out to buy some snacks for night. After finished changed, he was ready to go out. "Going out." Junsu told Dongjun who was seating leisurely at the couch.

"Hmmm..." Dongjun replied while keeps his eyes on the television screen.

Junsu went to the nearest supermarket, Happy Mall. He didn't like to use cart while shopping so he walked to the baskets and took one of them. "Now, what should I buy?" he mumbbled as he entered the supermarket. 

He looked at his right, the fruits and vegetables sections. "This is Dongjun's heaven and its not my style."

He turned to his left side, "That's more like me." With a grin on his face, he approached the snacks sections. 

Junsu's eyes meets chocolates at first, "Chocolate..." he took a few bar of chocolates and placed them inside the basket. Then, he took some snacks. "...potatoes and gums. Also milk. Where is the milk?" 

Junsu started searching for milk. While his eyes were wandering here and there, suddenly he bumped into someone. "Opps!" Junsu was lucky that he didn't fell thanks to his flexibility.

However, the basket fell causing all the stuffs scattered around the floor. "Aishh!" Junsu complained as soon as he saw the view. 

The man turned slightly to Junsu, "I'm sorry." 

He heard a small voice like talking to him so he turned for the person who he was run to but the man already walk away. The man didn't even turned back to or help Junsu. "He should help me." he shook his head.

Junsu want to chase that man and teach him some lesson, like a real badass. But, he hold himself and be like a real man. 

"Anyway, he said sorry, at least...better than nothing." Junsu bend down to pick up the groceries. "This is nothing, just a small matter. I can handle this with handsomely." he smiled for himself. Finished with the shopping, Junsu went back to hotel after paid.

Junsu arrived at the lobby and head towards lift. At that time, someone called him. "Excuse me, Mr. Kim. You have a letter. Here." the reception girl gave him the letter.

Please log in to read the full chapter