warning

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Teen Top - Walk by...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TfjYADoFoA&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

 

Sulli jumped a little as you dashed into the room. "Can you knock in first? I almost got a heart attack."

You skid a stop in front of her. Sulli stepped back as you firmly stared at her. "Let's go Canada."

There is a big question mark on Sulli's face. She looked at you, full of question. You know what was in her mind, acting so weird. Only crazy people will agree to seperate with their family or did someone are having a hard time?

Sulli crossed her arms and tapped her chin, looking at you suspiciously. "Did you guys fought?"

You sighed. How you wish that was true but the reality is far from that. And it's hurt more than a knife or sword. Maybe there will be a wound grow inside your heart. Sulli caught something and you didn't like the way she smile, like she was teasing you. "Can we take the fast flight?"

"...big fight." Sulli nodded, mumbbled to herself but you enought for you to hear. You pulled out your luggage and grabbed all your dress. Sulli agitated as you force all you dress inside the bag. "Are you serious?" 

"Do I look joking to you?" You glared at her with your hands on your hip. You blew your bangs and rolled you eyes annoying-ly. 

"Gosh, I was hoping too have some fun at here since it summer but..." Sulli intentionally left the question in the air, mocking you. Once again, Sulli jumped a little as you throw the hangers on the bed. "Don't you excited to go home?"

"Home?" Sulli blew her lips. What is so special about home? "If you really want to go home, you must tell your family first and once you put your foot on Canada, there's no turning back."

"What do you mean by that?" your eyebrows furrowed as you tried to catch the meaning. Sulli shrugged casually. She took the brush from the table and combed her hair. "You will left Korea and live in Canada forever."

Your eyes rounded in reflect. Sulli chuckled, "Now, when will we fly to Canada?"

The mirror reflected your image. You saw yourself in the mirror, wondering if you still want to leave for Canada or not. 

 

Day passed slowly, every moment the clock tick Junsu can heard, like waiting a bomb to explodes and it kills him too as you started to distance yourself from your brothers. You will avoid eating at the same table and eat on your bed with Sulli. If you bumped into them on the hallway or toilet, you will look down like there is a gold coin.

The last day on Jeju, you guys have to meet the president of Shilla Jeju Hotel, your family's business partner. Eventhough you dislike the idea but you have no choice because thanks to him, you guys have the most expensive suits that was reserved ju

Please log in to read the full chapter