I'll be there for you

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I miss the brothers-sister moments actually ;')

 

 

Park Ji Min - I want to keep seeing you

https://youtu.be/UtkuJvSS3BE

 

 

Kyoungjae walked back and forth around his room about more than hundred times. He hugged himself while his other hand where tapping his cheek, thinking hard and deeply.

Then, he stops in the middle of the luxurious room. "Okay. Relax." His brought his hands closed to his chest while closing eyes. He opened his eyes after two seconds. 

“Can you seat down? I’m so stress right now.” Junsu begged while massaged his head.

Kyoungjae smiled to himself. "Let’s not get stress. Let’s chill out. No stress." He hugged himself, like a big boss.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, “Looking at you is the reason we got stress.”

Then, he turned back and snaps his finger with a Sherlock Holmes's style. “How about we go a trip?”

“For what?” Myungsoo and his poker face, as always. “Let’s go somewhere near.”

“Swimming?” Junsu pointed out his idea.

“Singing? Karaoke is the best.” Kyoungjae beamed.

Dongjun shook, “Both are tired and aching.”

Kyoungjae’s eyes sparkling like a genius just found a brilliant idea. “How about we go to beach? Just for today. It’s not that burden.”

The Kim’s brothers gave a thought and they shook in agreement.

 

>>>>>>>>>>   <<<<<<<<<<

 

There’s a knock on your door and when you looked up, the door opened a bit and Dongjun’s head popped in, “May I come in?”

You was about to open your mouth when the door suddenly opened widely causing Dongjun to fall on the ground and you saw another two heads on top of him. Kyoungjae stumbled forward and smile awkwardly. “Actually, it’s WE.”

Dongjun pushed Junsu and Myungsoo away from him while Kyoungjae blinked innocently. You looked away, not in the mood to talk.

“Are you okay?” Dongjun asked while take a seat next to you on the bed.

“What do you mean by okay? Of course she is not okay!” Myungsoo rampaged.

Kyoungjae punched his fists, “Tell me who did it. I will make them pay and regret for the rest of their life. No, I think I should send them to hell.”

Junsu took your hand and scanned them immediately. “Did you hurt anywhere?”

You pulled your hand back. The more they concern, the more you feel sad. You lowered your head and a tear slid down on your cheek. “Did I do something wrong? Why does everyone hates me?”

Every time you sob the boys cried silently in their hearts. Every time you shed your tears the boys’ hearts broke like glasses. You are in pain. But your brothers are more pain.

*She’s a mess. She doesn’t think anyone loves her when actually she has four guys who love her.* Junsu smiled and pulled you into his arms. “What are you bubbling hmm?”

“There’s no wrong with you and I think they are super-duper stupid for hating you when you actually are freaking perfect the way you are.” Myungsoo said and you saw he smile genuinely which is rare to seen.

“For me, you are goddess.” Kyoungjae grinned widely while Dongjun nodded eagerly, agree with his brothers.

You pulled away the hugged and looked away, “I’m not goddess. I’m ugly and you know that.”

Junsu made a face, “There’s no ugly woman in the world. There’s only lazy woman. Let’s go.”

Junsu pulled your arm bu

Please log in to read the full chapter