i'm the monstrous badass

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Junggigo ft Minwoo - Too good

https://youtu.be/_v_zSzM32Ts

 

 

That night, you bumped into Sulli in the hallway. Sulli looked up when a pair of arms blocked her way when she was on the way to toilet, “What?”

“What are you doing with L.joe this morning?” you looked at her with suspicious. Sulli blinked and then she remembered what you were talking about.

“It’s a secret.” She whispered and ran away to the toilet. You mad as she having fun toying you. Then, your phone vibrates. You got two messages from unknown numbers.

“Who is this?” you wondered as you opened your inbox.

 

-I’m sorry for putting the snakes under your desk.-

 

-I’m the one who puts the maggots in your locker. Sorry.-

 

You tilted your head, blanked for a while. “Who are they?” You receive another message.

 

-Look out to your window.-

 

You ran back to your room and opened the curtain. You were shocked to saw L.joe in front of you.

“What are you doing?” you said as you opened the window. L.joe grinned and showed you his fist. You take a back as his hand was about to punch you. Slowly L.joe opened his palm and you saw a four clover leaf.

“It’s clover leaf. Where did you get it?” you asked. You saw he had some wounds on his face and arms and his outfits are too dirty like he just came back from bushes.

L.joe smiled from ear to ear, proud with himself. “It’s hard to find. So make your biggest wish.”

“How about you?” you asked. The clover four leaves will grant any wish that was made. Seeing you happy to receive it, he smiled in joy.

“I’m giving this to you as a sorry for being a jerk towards you.” L.joe hand to you with his free hand while another hand was hanging on the roof. Yes, he climbed up to your room!

“I heard about what had happen to you in school. I hope they didn’t do that again in future. So, I hope you come back to school. Please?” L.joe begged with a puppy eyes.

You chuckled. “Thanks for catching those culprits.”

L.joe’s eyes rounded, “How did you know?”

You shrugged, “Instinct?”

L.joe smiled and you laughed. You looked at him in calm, “Actually, I don’t care about them. Your sorry is enough for me. But thanks for all the hardship.”

L.joe softened at your words. “I’ll see you tomorrow at school, my Rapunzel.” L.joe climbed down and waved before jumped the gate. He’s really a troublemaker!

As soon as you closed the windows, you got another message.

 

-What do you wish?

 

You smiled at L.joe’s message. He is so eager to know. Immediately your fingers punch the screen and replied him back.

 

-It’s a secret.

Please log in to read the full chapter