my life can't be more worse than this

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hyuna - Ice-cream

https://youtu.be/YMRhimtrL18

 

 

BADUMP.

BADUMP.

BADUMP.

“Gosh!” L.joe suddenly screamed. His heart keeps beating fast and louder. Soon, someone can see and hear his heartbeats.

His mind went crazy. *Her eyes, why they have to be so pretty today? Her cheeks, does it always red like that? And those lips! What flavour does it taste?* L.joe dozes off to his deep thought.

“L.joe?” you peered at him. L.joe came back to reality. “W-What?”

“Did you hear me?” you carefully asked him. Is he okay?

“You what?” L.joe blurred. The walk end when he suddenly stops. You looked around and you guys were right in front of your class.

“Thanks. Sorry for troubled you.” You thanked him but L.joe didn’t respond and only stared at you. “Are you okay?”

L.joe just realized that both of you were still holding hand. He shoved your hand immediately. L.joe can feel his cheeks burning. He turned back and left just like that.

“What’s wrong with him?” you wondered. You lifted your shoulders up before entered the class. When you were about entered, someone call you.

“Sara!”

You turned around to the voice’s owner. Two, three no. Five girls were walking towards you. * I smell something bad.*

You covered your expression by faking a smile, “Yes?”

“What are your relationships with Jungkook oppa?” a girl with dark brown hair asked.

“Huhh?” you blurred. Is it you hearing something or are they really call Jungkook oppa? *Dude, he is the same age with you girls and why would you call him oppa?*

“Jungkook is my classmate.” You nodded and didn’t forget to add smile. A happy customer is the main priority to success in business! Let say, you are treating a customer and having fun serving them.

“Are you sure?” The girl at the right asked.

*My my, is this what we call interrogate? Except, we are in not a interrogate room like those action drama.* You nodded to yourself while smile ear to ear.

“Don’t smile! You should be afraid of us!” another girl spoke.

You raised your eyebrow, *Do you look that scary? Gosh, just look at your face. Even ghost will laugh at you. How can I not smile when looking at you your perm hair? Talking about drama, I think this situation fit perfectly like the scene in the television. Hmm, I think like I was filming a movie. Where’s my hero?*

“What are you doing?” a male voice echoed in the hallway. You peered between those girls. Jungkook was heading towards you guys. The here arrived just right at the moment.

“What is this all about?” Jungkook asked.

“We just want to say ‘hi’ at Sara.” The middle girl finally spoke. She gave some ‘looks’ at her fellows and they nod immediately.

“Yeah, only that.”

“You came this far just to say hi?” Jungkook sarcastically looked at them. Jungkook’s eyes changed to serious “Go. Before I mad.”

Those girls hurriedly leave. You looked at them in pitied. *What ashamed. They didn’t even warn me yet but was chased out. Maybe I should look for them and listen to their wishes like stay away from Jungkook or get hurt for getting back up from Jungkook. Hmm, that sound better.*

“Aren’t you going in?” Jungkook asked. He noticed you looked tired. He looked at you with concern, “Did they do something bad?”

You snapped out then sighed and mumbled, “How I wish they are. At least I will stay far away from you that way.

Please log in to read the full chapter