settlement

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Almost there, peeps. Just a little bit more before I complete this story!

 

 

 

Infinite - The chaser

https://youtu.be/wgmSImDoJNg

 

 

 

 

That night, Jungkook came to your house. You were surprised by his sudden visits.

“Hey.” Jungkook greeted. He shoved his hands inside the pocket of his jean. “Can we have a talk?”

“Sure.” You said and closed the door. You followed him from back and when you guys reached the park, he stop abruptly.

Jungkook turned around, “I want to say goodbye.”

“What?” you shocked. A goodbye out of blue? What is happening?

Jungkook bites his lips, “I guess I was a burden to you while I transfer to here.”

There is bitterness in his tone. You searched his eyes. But you don’t know what to say or to do since you’re not expert in this situation.

“About the engagement, I will cancel it.” Jungkook said in one breath. Again, you were surprised because of him.

Jungkook exhaled calmly, “Instead of engagement, I will grab your heart with my own effort and make you fall in love with me.”

It was hard for him to say this but after watching you and L.joe get back together, he knows that he doesn’t deserves you. Jungkook smiled genuinely, “That’s all. You won’t see me at school anymore. I’m sorry I can’t send you back home since I might run back to you. So, goodbye.”

With that Jungkook left and you didn’t even have a chance to bid a goodbye. It was short and so sudden.

“Guess who?” a pair of hands covered your eyes from behind.

“Kim Woo Bin?” you guess.

“Yahh! How can you think about other men when you already have me?!” L.joe sighed and walked away.

You chuckled at his childish and hugged him from back. “I miss you.”

L.joe’s legs abruptly stop. He spun around and pinched your cheeks, “Aigoo. How can I not resist you?”

You giggled. L.joe grabbed your face and kissed your forehead. You felt secured when he is with you.

“Are you run from the ward?” you looked at him with suspicious. L.joe pouted, “I just want to see you.”

You sighed, “We just meet a few hours ago.”

L.joe made a face while you shook. You walked back to your home, leaving him at behind. He ran and catches your steps. “What chu doing~” he asked wiht full of aegyo in his voice.

“Sleeping.” You blankly answered.

“Can I sleep with you?” He peered at you, “They say sleep together can make baby-“

L.joe stops talking when you stop walking out of blue. L.joe blinked innocently, “Why?”

“Gosh! Go back to the hospital or I won’t see you anymore.” you ran away as your face coloured like tomatoes. L.joe laughed in joy watching you blushed.

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Junho throws an envelope and the stuffs inside it drop out. All eyes were on that brown paper.

“What is this?” Kevin of Ukiss asked.

“?” Kevin of ZeA asked.

Taecyon took the papers inside the envelope out, “Kevin and Kevin, this is information about our last fight.”

Junsu took a picture which cached his attention.

 

 

 

 

Junsu sighed. It was his old friend. Kyoungjae stood next to him and patted his back. “It’s him, right?”

“Who?” ZeA, 2pm, Ukiss and Infinite gathered as they curious to know. Junsu lo

Please log in to read the full chapter