no 1 badass

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Teen top - Rocking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvEYguzOVNo&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

“Don’t you think that L acted weird?” Dongwoo asked.

“Weird? Like what?” Seungyu, the leader who was playing with the rock asked half-heart, didn’t mind what others said to him, or more likely he didn’t hear s.

“L! He cancels the fight. Don’t you think it’s weird?”

Seungyu tossed the rock in the air and cached it using one hand. He eyed the rock carefully; try to find out the unique side of the rock. “Yeah, I think it’s weird too.”

Sungjong snapped his fingers, agreed. “Right? It’s not like him at all to back off before the fight. It’s not like him at all!”

“Hmm, this is very difficult.” Seungyu said as he rubbed his chin, acting like a detective. “I just don't understand why people keep praying for this rock to shine but it never shines, don’t you think it’s weird?”

“What?” Sungjong gaped. He then cached what his leader mean. “You never listen to our talk don’t you?” He took the rock and tossed it away in the air. Seungyu watched as his rock loss in the sky. “My rock!”

Seungyol shooked his head, he never can understand his leader’s weird hobby. Wooyoung and Hoya laughed as Seungyu get scold by the maknae all the way back to home. As Sungjong thought that the night will pass quitely, it's not.

“Ouch!” Everyone paused as they heard someone groaned. They looked at each other. They seemed fined so who is the one that screamed just now?

“Which one of you who throw this?”

Infinite looked up to meet a boy stand on the wall like a batman with the stone on his left hand. “Who is that?” Hoya narrowed his eyes to see the person clearly but he was standing behinds the night street lamp so it's hard for them to see he clearly.

“Are you deaf or what? I’m asking who threw this?” he lifted up the rock a little higher, about around his shoulder height.

“Deaf? Yahh, don’t you have manner when speaking to older?” Sungjong stepped forward.

The boy smirked, “So it’s you?”

“What you gonna do if it was me?” Sungjong rolled his eyes. Clearly he dislike with this boy’s attitude. Showing off like he is a man by standing on the wall. “Looser.”

The boy playfully tossed the rock like Seungyu did. After three times, he cached the rock and threw it to someone that he already aimed for.

“Ouch!” Sungjong groaned.

“Sungjong-ahh. Your head…” Wooyoung pointed to his head. Sungjong felt something like liquid flow from his head. “…blood?”

The boy jumped off and meets Infinite. “Serve you right, haha!”

“Hey, kid. Did you realize your action just now can take away your life?” If they toughed that the boy will afraid to them if he know who is them, they were wrong. Their eyebrows flinched as the boy only laughed, no fearsome. “So you are the leader?”

*Leader? How did he know?* Seungyu thought.

“I don’t know who you are and your gangs but what I’m pretty sure is this territory is not yours.” He warned.

Dongwoo put his hands inside his pockets. “Wow, look at here. We already have a rival, huh?” 

He playfully circled him. He scanned Dongwoo from head to toe. “No fight at here, so you guys better listen to my words and leave.”

Seungyol patted the boy’s cheek, “Oh my, he already threatening us.”

Joyful Infinite laughed. “So cute~” “I’m so scared~”

“Better leave when I said it nicely.” The boy smiled. Not a geniune one if you look at it closely. It sure does make him look cute, but its a smile full of hatred.

“We won’t leave.” Infinite firmly said. 

“I guess you leave me no choice.” He shrugged while playing another stone with his feet.

“You never have a choice and….I will make you regret for meeting us tonight.” Sungjong attacked him first but he was surprised as the boy managed to avoid

Please log in to read the full chapter