small fight

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ha-ha-halooooo~

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I guess almost half of the year I didn't update.

Heeheee, sorry for making you waiting. 

I'm super duper busy with school and stuff. So let's keep it short, I'll try my best to update as much as I can :)

Love ya! 

 

Teen top - Love is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYGwIy2f7s

 

 

 

"L.joe!"

That was the last thing he heard before the he slammed the door. 

"L.joe!"

He walked passed few students. Somtimes he pushed the students away or violated their shoulder but mostly the hallway already clear for L.joe the badass boy. It's like the hallway just got clean from students using vacuum.

"L.JOE!"

L.joe kept walking without direction. He just follow his legs. Not care whether he tired or he had hurt people around him.

"If you keep walking, I bet this is the last time you will see me!"

At that threat, his legs abruptly stop. When a badass mad, don't stop them. Never. Ever. But why he stop from walking? He can ignore and just keep walking as much as he want until his legs hurt or cramp or he die because of tired but he didn't.

"Why are you walking so fast?" you panted, thanks to L.joe who make you running all the way just to chase him in case he might get hurt again or went to another round of fight. "Do you know hard it's for me to chase you and your big foot steps?"

L.joe's back still facing you and you felt like you just talking to the wall or maybe you should try later since he didn't even bother trying to answer you. "Are you mad?" 

L.joe slowly shooked. At least, he still alive and I don't need to talk to the wall, that's what were you thought. Carefully, you approached him. L.joe's eyes ran away as your head popped out at his left side. "If you're not angry, then why are you giving me your back? Hmmm?"

L.joe is in silent mode and standing there like a statue at the museums. You poked his cheek with your finger, "Can I talk to L.joe please?" and added some aegyo at the end.

L.joe shoved you away, but not that rough. "Why don't you talk to that bastard?"

"Bastard? Which bastard?" You blinked.

L.joe sighed, "That Jungkok, the bastard that you treat just now. You guys look like a sweet couple back there. Why don't you feed him too?" L.joe turned to the other side. And you was like....seriously?! Ouh, come on! What stage are you? Kindergarten? Baby? Do you have to act like a kid who was throwing a tantum when didn't get a lolipop?

"Tell me why should I feed him when he has two perfect hands? And tell me why are you acting this way?" You crossed your arms. If he kept on going acting like this, this conversation won't go anywhere.

Your turned to sight. "L.joe, if you really want me to go back to him, I can do it right now..."

"NO!" L.joe grabbed your arm immediately. "Don't go." L.joe

Please log in to read the full chapter