danger is coming

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Infinite - Be mine

https://youtu.be/DeuejYoRbps

 

 

 

“What are you guys doing at here?” L.joe asked in annoyance. He doesn’t like to meet their enemies in school.

 

 

“Yahh, go away before I kick your .” Ricky shooed them away.

“Make me.” Hyunseung challenged Teen Top.

“Wait, Ricky.” CAP said as Chunji and Niel hold him from attacking Beast, their enemies.

“Go. Away. You are not welcome at here.” L.joe hised.

“Do we care?” Gikwang said.

“This is our school.” CAP step forward in the same line with L.joe.

“Why? Are you afraid now?” Dongwoon teased. Junhyung, the leader came forward. He help dusted away the dirt on L.joe’s uniform. “I never knew a badass like you will wear a uniform.”

Junhyung buttoned all L.joe’s buttons which was ed and when he reached the top, he stop, “You look so sweet by the way, Mr. Badass.”

L.joe clenched his teeth in anger but then it vanished away when his eyes reflected your image. “Sara…” L.joe pushed Junhyung’s hands away and went to you.

But he was grabbed by Junhyung, “Where did you think you are going, huhh?”

“Let me go.” L.joe ignored him as his mind only thinks about you.

“I’m not finish with you!” Junhyung punched L.joe in the face. L.joe’s nose bleeding but he’s not fighting back, he stood up and walked to the opposite. Junhyung kicked him in the stomach and grabbed his hair, “You should listen to me while I’m being nice.”

Ricky and Chunji bited their lips as their member were beaten. They want to ran and help L.joe but were stop by the rest of Teen Top.

“We’re in school, remember?” Changjo reminded them. There is policy where gangs would never ever fight in school no matter what situation is or else they might end up in jail.

“Damn it!” Ricky cursed. Beast enjoyed watching the number 1 badass was beaten without fighting back.

“I’m going to pay for what you have done to us last time.” Junhyung whisphered to L.joe’s ear.

“What is happening at here?” everyone startled as the discipline teacher came. He came and saw everything. “You, I’m going to call the police if you don’t go back to your school.”

Beast retreat and warned Teen T

Please log in to read the full chapter