almost caught!

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

2pm - Follow Your Soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTMWf0ou9Ws&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

The hotel forecourt of hotel a little noisy with the sounds of engines. People passed by wondered who are they as five men with model figures entered the hotel with their super high engine motor. They parked beside each other and get off from their motorcylces.

2pm came to the hotel that your family stayed for holiday. When Junsu called for help, they came as soon as they can. 

"What a long journey." Nichkun yawned. Chansung shook and ruffled his messy hairs.

"Aww! Look at them! They are so hot!" Some girls who passed by stunned as 2pm took off their helmet with a style. Some of them even took some pictures of them like they are some Hollywood stars with tall height and broad shoulders. Of course they are! This is 2pm, the south badass kingka who grows super-damn-hot abs!

Taecyeon looked his surrounding, "Where is Jun.K?"

Then, Wooyoung point to something. "There she is! Saraaaaa~" and Wooyoung ran to you. You ran to him too.

"Wooyoung oppa!" Like a lost family, you guys hugged each other.

"I miss you, young lady." Wooyoung snuggled. 

"I miss you too..." you looked at the rest of 2pm between Wooyoung's shoulder. "...and you guys too!" Wooyoung pulled the hugged and let you hugged the other members too. When it was Junho turned, you paused. Taecyeon noticed it too. Just at the moment, Taecyeon blocked the way. 

"Hey!" Junho shoved him. "Don't block my way."

"Before that..." Taecyeon nodded to something down, "...did you know how to wear pants?"

"What?" Junho didn't understand. Taecyeon nodded once again to Junho's legs. "You wear yellow underwear?"

Junho surprised, *How did he know?* He looked down between his legs. "What the- My zip!!! . !" and Junho quickly turned back to cover it.

Taecyeon laughed as Junho zip his jeans. Shy, you turned away, "Urmm...anyway, let's go!" *Why on the earth it must be yellow?!*

"Yeah!" the 2pm placed their arms surrounded you while Junho was left at behind. "Gosh, that is so embrassing!"

 

 

"One. Two. Threeeee..."

Before getting caught, you ran as fast as you can. Run with all might you have. Like your life was in the line!

Too bad, your steps are too small compared to them. Suddenly, a pair of arms surrounded your waist and lift you up. You felt like you were running in the air. "Gotcha!" 

You turned a little to meet Junsu's eyes. "That's not fair." you sighed. Junsu smiled as he won and put you down. The rest of 2pm gathered both of you, "Man, already?"

"I guess this is the 11th times you got caught!" Wooyoung awed.

"Yeah, but this is not fair cause you guys have those gigantic troll foot while I was like a small ant!" you unsatisfied. Everytime play chasing, you ALWAYS lose! Nickhun raised his arms in the air, acted like a goddes, "Awww, don't be sad. It's a heaven's gift." 

You sulked, "I'm quit."

"Aww, that won't be fun." Taecyeon teased you. Junsu punched a little on Taecyeo

Please log in to read the full chapter