watch out!

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A special gift for you guys!

 

 

 

BTS - Danger

https://youtu.be/rh7AewvfMOI

 

 

 

BTS saw Teen Top was rushing out from their class. They bumped into BTS but they didn’t have a time to exchange glares or even think about their enemies right now.

“Where are they going?” Jhope asked. Jungkook frowned as he wondered.

“By the way, what is it that you are so EAGER to tell us?” Suga arched an eyebrow as he wondered what is it that Jungkook wants them to hear since yesterday.

Jungkook blinked at him at first, then slowly his mind back to conscious after dazed a while ago. He smile and let the question left in the air. He wants to shares the big news about him and you. “Let’s meet Sara first.”

BTS walked to your class. Jungkook’s eyes were searching your figure in the whole room but you were nowhere to found.

“Where is she?” V asked as he scanned the class.

“She’s not here.” JHope pouted. He turned to Jungkook, “Do you want me to find her?”

Jungkook ran to the nearest boy, who sat in front row, “Where is Sara?”

The boy shook as he doesn’t know. Jungkook turned to the boy who sat next to him and grabbed his collar, “Where is she?”

The boy pointed to the door, “I saw she left school when I come.”

Jungkook let him go and dashed out of the class. BTS appeared behind him. Jungkook though for second and turned to his friends. “Let’s follow Teen Top.”

“For what?” V frowned, disagree with the idea.

“I think they know where she is.” Jungkook’s voice a little bit firm.

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Your head feels hurt as you opened your eyes. You coughed a little when your lung was suffocated by the dirt and dust filled air. You want to move but your hands and legs were tight. You looked around at the unfamiliar surround. “Where am I?”

You tried to recall back your last memory but all you can remember is you was about to board after passed several security on the airport before someone came from your back and covered your mouth and fainted.

“You wake up?” a male voice echoed. You can hear his footsteps become louder as he approached you. You looked up as a pair of shoes stop in front of you. Your eyes narrowed as you tried to figure who he is. “Do I know you?”

 

 

 

 

He chuckled as he tilted his head. He bends down and patted your hairs. You shook his hand off using your head and he was taken aback at your action.

“Who are you?” you asked him again.

The man looks age around your brothers. He has a pale skin and he looks nice in those black hairs. *Wait, this is not the time to think about how handsome he is.*

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to drag you but I had to use you as a bait.” He said.

His words sound sincere and his eyes doesn’t look any harm. *But he is a bad person! Don’t trust his words.*

“Let’s wait for them.” He smiled.

“Them?” you raised your eyebrows. He put a cover on your mouth so that your voice won’t be heard. “Your brothers.”

At that moment you can feel your heartbeat. *Please, don’t come.* you send telepathy to them hoping they won’t come as a big trap waits in front of them.

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

“Pause.” Dongjun said. “Reverse back.”

The guard did as he was told. He reverses back the video that was record by the CCTV at the airport.

“There!” Junsu pointed to the screen.

All of your brothers looked at the screen. From the video, you were about to enter the plane’s body but a pair of arms grab you from behind. You lost your conscious as the kidnapper cover your mouth with a handkerchief. Probably he puts something chemical on it.

“I found it.” Myungsoo came with another video where you were taken into a black van.

“Here. I track her.” Kyoungjae shared his information with the rest as he succeeds tracking where your location is. Without any direction, all of them already know what to do; ran and find you!

“Wait!” and all of your brothers turned their head to a girl. Sulli ran to them. “I want to go with you guys.”

“No. You go home and

Please log in to read the full chapter