rivals

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the grammar error. 

Typing really fast right now, 1 000 000km/ second.

Hehh, kidding. I know --" that's a big lie.

 

 

 

BTS - Boy in luv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XyPdnTz_Q0

 

 

The next day, L.joe got up early and combed his hair perfectly. "You look gorgeous dude!" L.joe smirked and winked to his reflection on the mirror. Finished, he walked out from his room and climbed down.

"Morning. So early today?"

L.joe stopped at that greet. He turned to the person, person who he hate the most in the world - his dad. "Should I go back to my room and continue my sleep?" L.joe made a face.

Mr. Lee put the newspaper down, "I'm not saying-"

"Then, shut up." L.joe rolled his eyes. He took his shoes and wear them. L.joe left the house without a goodbye. He walked out from the neighbourhood and entered another residental areas. Sometimes he jogged and sometimes he ballets, a little - or maybe more than any badass can imagine and he sure does looks ugly.

And then he stopped when he saw a girl coming out from a big mansion.

 

You closed the gate behind you and spunned around, ready to leave for school. 

"GOOD MORNING."

"OH MY GOD!" You shrieked as someone surprised you when you turned around. You placed your hand on your chest that goes up and down very fast. You looked up, "L.joe!" and mad him.

"Anyeong, angel." L.joe grinned. "Do you have a nice sleep?" L.joe asked with a smile on his face, happy. He opened his arm a bit and waited for you.

You looked at him in weird as he acted like un-rational people. "What?"

L.joe nodded to you and you looked down to yourself, looking at your uniform. It's perfect, no shirt andyour skirt was perfectly stunned. L.joe cleared his throat and went for second trial.

"What is it?!" You raged in the end.

L.joe rolled his eyes, "Your hand." and L.joe pointed to his arm that have been waiting for you to wrap around his. You sighed, "You can say that earlier. How could I understand you if you don't say anything?"

"So...your hand?" L.joe tilted his head. You shoved away his hand, "I never say yes."

L.joe gaped while watching you leaving him, "What? I come here not for nothing." He crossed his arms, dissapointed with you. The reason why he wakes up early is to be the first person who greets you and have a nice walk to school whileholding hand in hand. He just wish that one day, you will open your heart to him and when that day come, he will grab- no. Take ALL your heart away and save it on safety boxes and hides it on some island so that no one can steal it. That is how selfish he is. "You are lucky that I didn't use handcuffs but, next time, I will use that."

You stopped and spunned around. L.joe blinked as he afraid that you will mad at him. You puts your hands on your waist,  "Aren't you coming?"

With that, L.joe rushing to your side, like a puppy. One second he mad and hate, another second he already all over heels on you. All his dissapoints had gone as his wish come true, get to walk to school with you - maybe not all of them but still, it's enought for him. You shooked at his silliness but you still smiled. He looks so unmature and crazy but, somehow it attracts you. 

 

 

"L to the J to the O to the E, yo L.joe!" Ricky fist kissed L.joe fist. Then, L.joe and Changjo bumped each other. "Whassup man."

"Can't you greet each other nicely?" You made a face. Teen Top turned to you, "We are."

You rolled your eyes, L.joe and his friends are just like a kid. You walked to him, took his hand and Changjo's hand. L.joe moaned in pain as his wrist was yanked to shook Changjo's hand by force. "Good morning." You sarcasticly said. You hold tightly their hand and helped them shook.

L.joe yanked back his hand and kissed his hand like a precious things to him. Your hands were on your waist as you looked at them, "Don't your teacher teach this in kindergarden?"

L.joe turned to you, "Nope. My teacher passed away after she saw me."

Teen Top cracked in laughs. Ricky had to hold his stomach due to much laughing. "That was awsome, bro!"

Ricky and L.joe hi-five while you were holding back your anger. "Ha ha ha. So funny."

Ricky and the rest of Teen Top stopped laughing. "There are more funny, should I tell you?" Ricky tapped his chin and then he snapped his fingers, "Everyday, I went to school with my Superman's underwear. Allthe girls squeeled as I passed them." Ricky smiled while recalling the memories, "You know, when I think about it back, I was quite famous back then, and I am still famous now, don't get me wrong."

And Teen Top's reactions was; jaws dropped, eyes were about to pop out in any moments and the worse, Changjo collapsed on the floor while Niel accidentally dropped the () magazine - belongs to CAP - that he was reading just now on the window, and of course, it fell down.

"It's not squeeling...it's TERRIFYING." Changjo spoke to himself. Teen Top staring at him like he was an alien, weird, weird and weird.

Niel snapped and looked down, looking for the magazine. "Yahh! DON'T KISS MY HYORI YOU ERT!" and he yelled from the top floor as Hyori - the front cover girl - kissing a male student, perfectly. Well, that was lucky of him.

"Do you want me to show how I was looks like?" Ricky asked. Before you could stopped him, he already ped his pants. 

"NO." You covered you eyes. You sighed in mad, do they know what is private and public? You peered between your fingers, "Someone please stop him!" and you begged when Ricky was having fun showing off his not so super y thights. Ricky's voice echoed along the coridor.

"Gosh!" You turned around and walked away to leave. Unfortunately, you bumped into someone -with broader shoulder - and fall on the floor. "Ouch!" You yelped in pain. You looked up, "You." and your finger already pinted to him, without you realized. He is one of the new students that transfer to your school yesterday.

Jungkook stared fiercely. From afar, he may looks cute but, as you get closer, he sure looks like a lion that you saw in the zoo with Dongjun. Thanks to L.joe, the eyes stares broked and you were save from the hypnosis. 

"What are you doing here?" L.joe approached him and their distanced were like a few inches - L.joe stared at him, l

Please log in to read the full chapter