so crazy

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Got7 - Follow me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiMgnVoLLfY&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

“Let’s go to the beach!” you called out.

“Beach?” Myungsoo looked out to the sky before leaned against the couch. “No thanks. To sunny.”

“Pftt.” You pouted. You turned to Junsu and Dongjun, begging them with your adorable eyes, your secret weapon that no one can resist. “Let’s go please?”

“Alright, alright.” Dongjun easily lost. You turned to Junsu. Sighed, he raised his arms, surrender. “Yes!”

You ran into Kyoungjae, “Ouh, oppa! Let’s go play some water?” Kyoungjae looked out to the window, “Really?”

You nodded. “The more, the merrier.”

“Okay!” Kyoungjae have this naughty planned inside his head. *Pretty girls, I’m coming, yohoo~*

Then, all of you left the hotel except for Myungsoo. “What I’m going to do?” Myungsoo the tv but after five seconds he already bored. He went to the kitchen, no food are left for him. “She brought all the food?”

Myungsoo standed in front of the window, watching all his brothers having fun with you; running here and there.

 

 

“Oppa! Catch this!” you shouted to Dongjun asking him to catch your ball. But then, Dongjun pointed to something behind your back. You followed his hand and titlted your head. “Myungsoo oppa?”

“Hey.” He was walking towards you guys with his swimming trunks. Dongjun, Junsu and you eventually stop playing, surprised with Myungsoo appearance. Thought the pretty boy don't want to get burn in this summer but came out at last. But Myungsoo didn’t even bother to join you guys. He walk straight to the parasol and sitting in the shade.

“Hot sticky boy.” Dongjun cursed. Then, Kyoungjae came out of nowhere, gasping sweltering. “It’s really hot this summer. Look at my feet.” Kyoungjae showed his scorched feet and it was disgusting. “Urghh! Smelly!” you moaned and shoved far away his feet from you.

“Hey, careful. Ladies loves my feet, you should try learning from them.” Kyoungjae proudly said. You shook your head, don’t know which part of his smelly feet that girls likes, or he just full of himself.

“Sara, do you want to build sand castle with me?” Dongjun tried to distract you from Kyoungjae. You nodded happily, “Yes!”

Both of you build the sand castle joyfully, like only the both of you exist in the world. Myungsoo saw the

Please log in to read the full chapter