the protective brothers

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I think today is the longest one I had ever write. Hope you guys enjoy.

 

Teen top - Clap (instrumental)

https://youtu.be/4cW824EQH88

 

“Where have you been?”

A deep voice with serious tone welcomed you as you entered the house. You took off the shoes and placed them in the shoes rack, didn’t even bother to look at the owner of the voice. “Out with friend.”

“Which friend?” Kyoungjae asked.

“My school friend.” You passed him without take a look at him.

“I don’t like that boy.” Kyoungjae told. “Stay away from him.”

You spanned around, “What?”

You just realized at that moment how serious is your brother. There’s no Casanova or flirty-oppa. “He is not a good boy. You have to stay away from him.”

Seriously, you started to feel annoyed with him. Acting so bossy and give order as he wishes. “And why would I do that?” you crossed arms. “Who give you the authority for me to friend with whom? And look at yourself first. Are you good enough? Are you that good to tell others they are not good?”

“What’s wrong with the noise? And who is good and who is not good?” the most trusted brother that he will be the last person who will broke your heart not until you find out they are in gangs, had come and heard the squirrel between you and Kyoungjae when he climbed down the stairs.

“Sara?” Dongjun looked at you.

“Me? Ask him!” you pointed to Kyoungjae.

Dongjun changed to Kyoungjae, “Eli?”

“Eli?” you cutted before Kyoungjae could open his mouth. You turned to Dongjun and Kyoungjae one by one. “Who is Eli?”

There is tensed in the air. Everyone holds their breath as they know, one by one of their secret will reveal.

“Hello?” you waved you hand as there is no responses. Dongjun looked down, guilty as he is accidentally slipped it.

Kyoungjae looked down, there is no more point hiding it. Truth will come out anyway, just the matter of time and place. “It’s my name. I used it in…gangs.”

“What?” you gasped as the word 'gangs' slipped out from Kyoungjae's mouth.

“We can’t use our real name in case it might hurt our beloved one.”

“Kyoungjae!” Dongjun yelled his brother name.

“We involved in fights, so if they caught our identity it will be bad for us.”

Dongjun don’t want you to hear all these, he doesn’t want to hurt you anymore. “Stop it Kyoungjae!”

“We don’t want to hurt anyone, especially…you. You mean a lot to us and I don’t want to lose you, not a chance!”

“I said stop it! Stop. It.” Dongjun’s eyes turned into fiery one.

“How can I stop when she deserve to know?” Kyoungjae pointed to you with his finger. He clenched his fists, “One day, she will know. Everything. Although it hurt as hell.”

Kyoungjae turned to you with sympathized eyes, “You right. I’m not a good brother.  I’m sorry.”

Your mouth opened as wide as it can. You shook a few times.

“What is happening in here?” Sulli came in. She takes a look at each of you, wondering what is happening. “Why everyone is so serious?”

Without a word, you left them and the question hang in the air. Staying with them only making you hates them even more than before. The last wound was about to heal, but today it was open again.

“Hey pampered girl, where are you going?” Sulli called you.

 

<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>

 

“Here.”

Junsu stared at the envelope that was handed by Junho. Junho eyed the surrounding, no one was watching them.

Junsu took it. “What is this?” He opened the envelope and it shows the contents; mostly are papers and some of them are pictures.

“Don’t ask me anymore. Don’t look for me anymore. Don’t show yourself in front of me.” Junho put his hands inside the pockets.

“That’s the longest words you gave me after what had happen. But still, I am glad at least you talk to me.” Junsu smiled. Saying too much about the past can only cost heartbreak. Besides, remembering the old memories already pain by it.

Junsu never appeared in front of 2pm after what had happen although he misses them. Who can throw away their best friend after spending years and shared memories together? But he holds everything just because he doesn’t want to lose them anymore as he already loses the friendships by disappeared.

Junho looked away, throw away the sentiment. Truth is he also missed his buddy. He turned back, ready to leave.

“Junho.” Jun.K called before he gone. He patted Junho’s shoulder. “Thanks.”

Junho shoved Junsu’s hand away. “Bye.”

Junsu didn’t take it too much when Junho harshly did it. He believes that, it just an act because deep down inside Junho’s heart, there still love and hope. Junho may act tough but he is the sensitive one. He’s the person who will do anything for his friends.

“He still saying ‘bye’ although acting like he hates me.” Junsu chuckled at the thought.

Junsu’s phone rang and broke the daydream.

“We need to meet up and talk real bad.” With that, the phone was hanged up. Junsu blinked in dazzle. What was going on?

He took out his key and starts the engine. Then, his motorbike roared and zoomed out from the alley and blend in the highway with other vehicles.

 

<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>

 

“Knock knock knock?” Sulli made a sound like the door.

You were a little shocked as she suddenly appeared in your room. “Don’t

Please log in to read the full chapter