the promise

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Teen top - I wanna love (piano)

https://youtu.be/Nj9B1a-Fzyw

 

 

You squealed a little as someone appeared behind you. You turned to your left a bit and faced L.joe with his naughty smile. When or how he gets down, you didn’t even bother to ask as long as he smile again. “You almost gave me a heart attack!”

L.joe chuckled as you sulked. Your heart skips a beat at L.joe’s smile. “Anyway, about today…I am sorry for being mean towards you.”

Suddenly the hair on the back of your neck bristled. That’s the moment where you found out that L.joe’s arms encircled your waist and hugging you from back.

“L.joe…” you tried to escaped from his sphere but that only makes him tightened the hug more than before. L.joe rested his chin on your shoulder. “…just stay like this for a while.” L.joe mumbled.

A warm feeling grew inside him. He loves this feeling and don’t want to break this moment. If he could, he wants to freeze the world and stay in this moment, for ever.

*What? Do I look like a pillow to him?!* you sighed but in silent because you don’t want disturb the moment and L.joe’s peace moments.

*Thanks. Thanks for coming back to me…* He smiled in silent. Every moments he spends with you, he face so many new things that he never did before. Does it good or bad, he is not sure.

From afar, a pair of eyes are watching you sweet lovey-dovey moments. “Tskkk.” He rolled his eyes and left you and L.joe. Finally, L.joe broke the hugged, although he doesn’t want but he has to. “Let’s go.”

L.joe grab his backpack and walk side-to side with you. At the main gate, you stop and turned to him, “Goodbye, then-“

“Let’s go. I send you home.” L.joe walked passed you, didn’t even bother to wait or hear you causing you were left hanging. In the end you followed him at the back since he didn’t have any attention to stop.

It was a dead silent. *is he still mad at me? Did I cause a big problem?* you start to wonder but as you watch his back, he sure looks like one.

You snapped out from your thought as you heard the ringing bell came from a tiny shop. L.joe running towards the shop and took out some money and paid. In returns the owner gave him two scones of ice cream. "You had such beautiful girlfriend, so I give you a discount. Here gave her this.”

Looking at the shop makes you feel sad. Not because of the size of the shop or the owner itself but because of the old memories, your brothers. They used to be you servant, partner in crime and most important is they are the best men in the world that can never be replaced but when the truth comes out, it hurts so much as hell.

“Here.” L.joe’s voice brings you back to the reality. He was handing the ice cream for you. With a heavy heart you took it.

“I know it’s cheap but the taste is far better than any places that you can taste.” L.joe beamed happily. You counterfeit a smiled and started to eat the ice cream. After 3 bites, L.joe’s ice cream already gone into his stomach.

You raised your eyebrows as high as you can, “Are you a monster or what?” You some of your ice cream that about to drop. “When is the last time you eat?”

L.joe scratched his head and shrugged, “Yesterday?”

You looked at him like a criminal. “What?! Are you crazy? Why didn

Please log in to read the full chapter