bully is big NO-NO

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for making you waited too long.

I was updating this story and I didn't even had a chance to click the 'SAVE' button but, yupp, I lost my writting. ALL OF THEM.

I didn't cry but it piss me off, a lot.

Anyway, I wrote a long one today, hope you guys didn't puke, heehee. 

HAVE FUN!~ woot woot ;)

 

 

 

Wa$$up - Hotter than summer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuingEBnT04&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

"WELCOME." 

You was startled as you opened the door with a loud greet - or more likely, screaming and shouting - by Kyoungjae. Your eardrums almost got bleeding thanks to Kyoungjae and his dolphin high pitch note.

"Do you made a friend?" Kyoungjae asked and he was like a puppy who follow their owner. You gave him give-me-some-space-dude eyes.

 

"How's your school?" 

You turned to the owner of the voice, Junsu who was reading the newspaper on his favourite chair as you passed the living room. He closed the newspaper and put it at the side. You didn't even had a chance to answer but an arm already wrapped your shoulder. "Anyeong, baby." Myungsoo tilted his head to left. 

"Hey!" Kyoungjae pointed his finger to Myungsoo, angry as he took you away from him. But he shut up as Myungsoo took your bag and passed it to Kyoungjae. Myungsoo dragged you to the kitchen, where Dongjun was cooking for dinner.

"Ouh, hey Sara." Dongjun waved. You looked at him, from top to down, pinky apron with a scoop on his right hand. Dongjun and his ktchen cannever ever be seperate. 

"Dinner almost ready." Dongjun smiled. He took a spoon of food and feed you. When everyone were waiting for you to take a bite, you, on the other hand, are not enthusiastic like them.

You didn't even take a look at the food, just staring at Dongjun in hatred. "I only eat mom's foods." You shoved Myungsoo's hand away and harshly before turned to them, on by one. Tensed in the air. Everyone holding their breath as your eyes full of hate towards them. The girl that used to be sweat and lovely is no longer exist as her brothers had gone. 

The four boys that your thought they are so caring and love you so much than their lives are actually lies, they are troublemakers in school who fights for the whole time. In your mind, you live with the beasts that wearing human's face masks. Then, you yanked your bag from Kyoungjae's grips and headed to the door. 

"But mom is not at home." Kyoungjae blurred out suddenly causing your legs to stop abruptly. They saw your eyes that saying 'what the hell?' as you tunred to them.

Junsu put his hands on his pocket and stop between Myungsoo and Kyoungjae. "She just left Korea about..." He take a look at his watch, "...30 minutes ago." and adding a smile at the end.

They nodded in sync, agree with the elder brother. Not wanting to lose to them, you spunned around with your hair rippling in the air, like a model. Kim's brothers watched your back as you left them. 

"Is this the end?" Dongjun mumbbled. All of them sighed in sad and, didn't even blinked until your last feet climbed the stairs, felt like they were dump by their girlfriend.

"Is the dinner ready?" 

They snapped and back to the reality as the voice broke the atmosphere. They looked down to Sulli who was leaning at the door.

"Eli." Myungsoo spoke while staring at Sulli. 

"Hmm?" Kyoungjae answered. Sulli smiled as their eyes didn't leave her model-like body. 

Myungsoo tapped his chin, "Did you brought a statue back to home?" and he frowned. 

Sulli almost collapsed. Her jaw dropped, making herself looks like an idiot in front of your brothers. Junsu turned to Kyoungjae, avoid making eye contacts with her, it hurts his eyes. "You shouldn't steal museums's goods, especially HISTORIC ITEMS."

"Should we call police?" Kyoungjae gave an idea. 

Myungsoo snapped his fingers, "Brilliant one!"

"Let's go!" with that Myungsoo and Kyoungjae left the kitchen. Junsu turned to Dongjun, "I'll be in my room if you want anything."

Sulli nozzled as Junsu left Dongjun at back with her alone. Sulli went towards Dongjun, causing him to take off his pink apron quickly. She startled as Dongjun tossed away the apron and scoop on his hand. 

"Don't forget to switch off the light, okay?" Dongjun waved and ran to upstairs.

"What the heck?!" Sulli rampaged. 

 

There a few knocks on your door. "Who is it?" You asked the door like it going to answer you back by itself. You was so lazy to open the door bacuse you was lying on your bed while making the homeworks and you already confortable that you didn't even want to seperate from the comfy bed. You keep staring at the door, wishing  your eyes will do some magic tricks to open the door.

The knob was twisted and you frowned as the door revealed someone. "Study?" Sulli crossed her arms as she entered your room.

You sighed and get up, "What do you want?" and crosed your amrs too, copied her.

Sulli shrugged, "Nothing, just want to know..." The bed went in a little as Sulli seat, "...do you met your future husband?" and whisphered as she went closer to you.

"How did you know?" you shrieked.

Sulli flipped her hair, "It's not important how I know and, answer my question, darla." and she take a few stranges of your hair, playfully.

To you, what is important right now is about this matter. It would be easier if less people knows about this thing but since Sulli already know, would it be okay anymore? You don't want to shock your brothers with this news and you know how they will react if they find out. They will talking about the same things for the next three months that can annoy every ears that listen to them and you don't want that to happen, especially this matter involves you.

But right now, you don't know wether Sulli is on your side or not, even after you persuade her she may be not on your side. She can do anything using this matter as your weak point. If you draw a chart and take a look at the paper, she can be your obstacle - threaten you if her wish didn't come true, like in dramas - or your problem - getting to your nerves and continue being busy body, like now.

"Making a puppy face doesn't mean you can avoid my question." Sulli getting irritated as you kept silent. 

You lowered your head, "I didn't meet him." and this making you remembered about the engagement and whole things. You didn't even had a chance to think about your fiance after what had happened today at school, from the moment your brothers escorting you until you was dragged to somewhere by L.joe.

"What?" Sulli asked, doesn't believed. She stand up, "You are no fun." and headed to the door. 

"Wait!" you called for her as she twisted the knob. You grasped both your hands, "Don't tell anyone..." you begged her, "...please?" and added some symphathic expression. Sulli was about to reply, but your phone rang when she opened , right at the moment. 

"Hello?" you answered the phone. Sulli rolled her eyes, mad as you ignored her.

"MOM!"

At that word, Sulli's legs froze. She turned to you who was speaking to the phone, hyped and excited. Your mom just left the home and already call you, like you guys have seperate for a long time and looking at how intimate you are, her heart feel sick, like someone put a needle inside her heart.

Sulli stared blankly at the floor before left you room. She leaned against the door and rest her head while looking up to the ceiling. Even the door already closed, she still can hear your voice echoed in her ears. Sulli walked back to her room, tired while you chatting with your mom for the rest of the night.

 

Baek Ah Yeon - Introducti

Please log in to read the full chapter