new school

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

C clown - Let's love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8GczGlJPbAk

 

 

 

The journey take hours and all the way back to home was silent. All you can heard are Sulli's snoring or mumbbling in her sleep. Myungsoo pushed Sulli's head away from him as she kept fall on his shoulder with his finger, grossed. The car skid a stop as it arrived at your big mansion. Quickly, you ran towards the house and closed your door as you entered your room. 

"We already here?" Sulli rubbed her eyes and yawned. Her jaw dropped as she saw the big mansion before her eyes. "Wow." she awed as she counted the cars, big motorcycles and fountains.

"How many maids do you have? Do you have 10 fountains?" Sulli counted using her fingers. Sulli zipped as Kyoungjae glared at her. "You are the first to count our fountains."

Sulli shrugged as your brothers left her at behind. Your mom came out and walked towards Sulli. "Are you Sara's cousin?"

*I have a name.* Sulli faked a smile and held out her hand. "I'm Sulli." To her surprised your mom didn't took it, instead she hugged her tightly, welcoming her guest. She broked the hug and cupped Sulli's face. "Let's go inside."

Sulli was dragged all the way to the living room. Mrs. Kim patted the sofa, wanted Sulli to seat next to her. "You must be tired, don't you?"

Sulli slowly nodded as she sat down. Her eyes wondering the entire room, mesmerizing by the expensive furnitures. Sulli startled as your mom took her hand and wrapped it."I'm glad you came. You know, she had no one but us before this. I hope you will take care her very well, my dear."

"O...kay." Sulli gave a smile. Your mom hold and carressed Sulli's hand with love. "You can call mom if you want anything."

"M-Mom?" Sulli stuttered. A word that very commonbut somehow she felt new and longing. Mrs. Kim nodded eagerly, happy and glad to have a new person in her house. "Yes, mom. You are Sara's family and Sara's family means our family too."

Then, she asked the maids to bring Sulli to her room. Sulli followed them. Her phone rang right after she closed the door. "Hello?"

"How's at there?" a voice from the other side spoke. Sulli's landed on the bed. "Okay."

"And she?" the owner of the voice sounds desperate and Sulli rolled her eyes. "I found her so don't worry."

"When will you bring her back?" 

"I don't know...I have to convice her first." Sulli took off her bracelet and necklace. "Don't worry, I will bring her soon."

"Soon?! I want her quickly!" 

The bed went inside as Sulli buffeted. She take a look at the phone. Even from afar, sh

Please log in to read the full chapter