jealousy

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Sorry for bothering you guys with these reminders.

1. I am super busy, so I dont know when I can update more. And forgive if I wrote too short.

2. Will try my best to update when I'm free and I'm sorry if my grammar or typo error annoyed you guys.

 

 

Teen Top - Clap (instrunmental)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cW824EQH88

 

 

The class become lousy as THAT one sentence came out from Jungkook's mouth. Some of the girls squealed while others were whisphering to each other. 

"I beg your pardon." You blinked 100x in one seconds while trying to diggest what were you heard just now. You though you were hearing something like...propose?

For someone out there, maybe this is like a scene from drama that always show in TVs; the most cool guy in class asking out the ordinary girl out when there are queenkas besides you but he only look and only want you, but nope. Buddy, you are wrong.

This is REAL.

This is HAPPENING.

RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT HERE.

"I take it as yes." he said easily and your eyebrows about to join as one.

"WHAT?" most of the girls in the class said in unison, including you.

 

 

After the teacher left, the class become hectic because of you!

Yes, you are the reason why everyone (okay, mostly are the girls. Whatever~) mad at you.

  1. You CAME TO THE SCHOOL WITH SUPER DRAMATIC BROTHERS on your first day in school.

  2. You are SAVE BY THE MOST MISCHIEVOUS BADASS WITH GOOD LOOKING FACE, yupp L.joe.

  3. And lastly, among those (UGLY) girls in your classroom, you are the one who was choosen by THE MOST DASHING GUY, Jungkook, for the class project.

Happy or sad? Yeay or nay? Should you scream in joy? Nahh, you don't need to jump up and down like a monkey for these stupid things. Should you cry for the whole day? Even if you badly want to stop these drama life, crying is not the solution.  

"So...what you say about my idea?" 

Jungkook's voice make you came back to the reality. All those daydream had flew away like a free bird and what remains are you, this boy-who-seat-beside-you-with-his-crazy-idea and lastly, your classmate whose had these I-got-my-eyes-on-you eyes.

"Huhh? What?!" you squacked as Jungkook's face was SO close to yours. Okay, what is happening during all the time? Except for those girls who still keep eye on you like CCTV. Yes, you saw it but you ignore like you didn't see anything from the corner of your eyes.

"Why are you so panic? It's not like the world is going to wreck or what." Jungkook said so manly with his poker face. 

"When you asked me to be your partner, t

Please log in to read the full chapter